Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
smittles wrote:

With regards to gem setup I'm not running Cyclone for Curses I'm afraid so I can't help on that, I'm using dual blasphemy curse flammability and ele weakness with Enlighten as a 4B Link, leaving me enough mana for Purity of Fire, then I'm using a 5Link defensive Cyclone setup where I can use Cyclone with Fortify + LGoH + Blood Magic + Inc AoE this way my Cyclone hits a lot of enemies, returns a lot of life, applies Ele equilibrium AND provides me with enhanced defenses from Fortify.

There are only two ways for RF to turn itself off.
1. Your HP reaches 1 from degen or 0 (and your dead :P)
2. Your probably using a Flask with "Immunity to Burning - Removes Burning on Use"
RF is a burning degen, and thus is removed when you use a flask with that property.

Aaaaaah... lol! Yeah, that's it, i got a flask with removes burning!

Also thanks for sharing your gems setup, it's always interesting to see what people are going for :)!

I'm going to try your setup, running blasphemy with dual curse sounds very appealing! Thank you!
Last edited by Rhanoss on Jan 13, 2016, 1:44:37 PM
I think this build is a bit weird as you don't take any of the burning or fire nodes on the top of the tree and instead take like 24% life over 70% burning and 55% fire damage

This also hurts you more since burning and fire dont hurt the player more but life does

But your build gains more armor it seems
Last edited by Lynerus on Jan 13, 2016, 11:44:05 AM
"
Lynerus wrote:
I think this build is a bit weird as you don't take any of the burning or fire nodes on the top of the tree and instead take like 24% life over 70% burning and 55% fire damage

This also hurts you more since burning and fire dont hurt the player more but life does

so make build with 10% life if you want less hurt

btw

more life = more dps
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 13, 2016, 11:51:13 AM
Hey! About fire nodes and burning dmg, I have to check this, because not every fire-node work with rf.
And also, im running belly of the beast chest, and have no problems with 3blue sockets. For long time it was 4l.then I did it 5l.its about 25 jeweller orb. Then I 6l it. That was Hard! But... Armor scraps helps a lot

And there is color calculator https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26812683/VCC/calc.html
Last edited by kaelbcs on Jan 14, 2016, 9:16:24 AM
"
"
Lynerus wrote:

so make build with 10% life if you want less hurt

btw

more life = more dps

Good job at trolling

@kaelbcs
Fire and burning deal 100% of the % i think life is only 50% of life so in the end i think you gain alot more dps

You can take a look at my RF build on my char list if you want Visamus is my RF char :P
Last edited by Lynerus on Jan 14, 2016, 7:04:43 PM
I finally hit 65 and have started to switch over to RF. I am liking it but right now am struggling to get the sockets for all my gems. I can't wait to see what this can do with the right gear. Thank you for the guide.
Again - Niffler, would you be updating the tree for 2.1 ?
"
KingoChennai wrote:
Any timeline on when this guide would be updated for 2.1.X ?
Hey guys,

someone already know if the templar's ascendancy class 'the hierophant' and 'illuminated devotion' will work with rf? 20% ele pen from the helmet sounds very interesting for RF.

And what's your opinion on the new essence worm unset ring? We could get 2 of them for purity of fire & grace and run blood magic.
Please Niffler update your build, at least the tree would be great.
I've literally waited for this only to start playing my marauder again since the update.
I would like to continue playing with Righteous Fire but asked myself which Ascendency Class I should use Juggernaut or Chieftain. The Chieftain buffs totems strong but in this build we didnt have used totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info