Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Hi guys,

I'm on my way to lvl65 and swith to RF, but i thnk my flameblast cant handle the heat when farming. Can you please take alook at my gears and advise what should I change? (all resist capped at 79-78-78)

Thanks a lot.

Mu gear:
Spoiler
Hello

You cant RF without a rise of the phoenix dude.
You need it for the extra fire resist.
"
lonton2 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm on my way to lvl65 and swith to RF, but i thnk my flameblast cant handle the heat when farming. Can you please take alook at my gears and advise what should I change? (all resist capped at 79-78-78)

Thanks a lot.

Mu gear:
Spoiler

I have a question :

How many hp with your build ?

You have no problem when you play in solo dude ? Cause you are really squishy i think.
Last edited by PwetPwet on Jun 9, 2014, 4:29:05 AM
I have 2700Hp, 400MP. Die a few times in act 3 Merc when fighting an exile . I dont know if I can continue and kill Dom until lvl65.

Should i switch to another armor with high armour, and ignore the ignite chance in my current unique armor ? Like this one :

@PwetPwet : ofcourse i'll switch to the RF gears when I reach 65 :D
I think the problem is not the armour but your hp.
Lot of your items have no +hp
Can i start as Scion? What will be the loss, 1 skill point and 14str?
@lonton2

Just farm The City of Sarn until you reach level 65 ..
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 9, 2014, 7:26:34 AM
"
Epicsgs wrote:
Can i start as Scion? What will be the loss, 1 skill point and 14str?

Start with witch class you want, i choose marauder as most effective.
But as long as u grab all keynodes, you won´t have problems as scion/templar/duelist
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Why bloodmagic is not a playeable mod? You use bloodmagic for cyclone, and u dont need to cast anything else.
Because you need Purity of Fire, as well as Vitality to run RF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info