Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Epicsgs wrote:
Why bloodmagic is not a playeable mod? You use bloodmagic for cyclone, and u dont need to cast anything else.

As said previously, there are 2 Auras you need for running RF.

If you had more liferegen or items with liferegen that allow you to turn off your auras wihtout degen, u could also play BM/halfregen/vuln without problems.

Thing is the cost/benefit. Is it worth the effort to be able running more maps?
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Yeah forgot about auras >_<
Now the Atziri fight with double curse on hit ;P

Cheated with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMdLQjlyd0A
youtube.com/Niffler
Hi, I'm wondering... how can you reach 300 IIR without linking RF with IIR gem? You are using your 5-6L for cyclone and curse on hit. I'm using my 5L to link RF with IIR gem and sometimes I wonder if I kill mobs with my cyclone while I'm lifestealing, which would mean my RF IIR has not effect...
Hi guys,

I've just got a Kaom drop :D How should I arrange gems for best use of this Kaom ?

My current gear:
Spoiler

My drop :D

Thanks guys.
i have a question about the Unique Belt from Atziri,
. do you think it could work ? the only drawback is that there isn"t any maximum life.
"
finchie wrote:
i have a question about the Unique Belt from Atziri,
. do you think it could work ? the only drawback is that there isn"t any maximum life.

The 30%FireDMG & Strg & Resist are nice, bu leech is useless and Bets are the gearpiece with the highest maxlife possible.
I´d say get a 40life+50str+99life + res belt.

More life is also more dmg & additionally u get more flat regen and survivability
youtube.com/Niffler
would crown of thorns (pain attunement) help with the snapshot?

also Doedre's Tenure Velvet Gloves ?

I can swap gears fast enough not to lose my RF
Last edited by robble on Jun 14, 2014, 7:49:51 AM
Spell damage does NOT affect Righteous fire.
So Pain Attunement ( as mechanic ) or items that give spell damage ( like the Doedre's Tenure Velvet Gloves ) are completely useless.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
meh junk! Are there any mods that would affect it like increased fire damage? Just trying to think of other swap gear that could bump up the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info