Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Also, an update on my headgear choice, I decided to go back to a life/armor helm rather then the rimegaze, i use IIR instead of conc while mapping for the rarirty and conc for bosses/atziri etc. Gear now, and I dont think i can improve at all on rampage from my searching..

Spoiler
@Ggiant85

I'm constantly respeccing and swapping gear around on this character so I never use the same stuff from one week to the next but this is kind of the default setup:

Tree (respecced into endurance nodes and still need to make some more changes):

My current gear:
Spoiler

So yeah, Lightning coil instead of all the other obvious choices because I want to be super tanky vs phys and Kaom's and belly and carcass were too squishy for me. Along with CWDT endurance charges, Enfeeble and a max level CWDT IC, its a pretty strong defensive setup.

Atm I'm just trying to overcap my resistances enough to use all my curses on Atziri so I don't have to rely on Warding flasks or removing my gems.

Current DPS: 89k + 25K from searing bond. (The thing with searing bond is it works just fine unlinked for clearing totems and 89k deeps is good enough on its own, but I can't think of anything I'd rather replace it with. You can link IR+IQ gems with it and use it as a kind of culling tool which is pretty fun, and I guess I could 4-link my level 20 CWDT instead but meh! It lets me do no regen and - max maps if I REALLY need to.

Another, faster (4:40) Apex run using tri-curse on Atziri: http://youtu.be/b4bHX61LgDg I went full yolo at the end but forgot the storm call doesn't disappear once Atziri dies.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Oct 26, 2014, 9:13:40 AM
Lol "oh well," much cleaner run, tri curse must be nice, i couldnt give up my boots for it though. I still think thats a wasted 4l for SB, but i guess when you have the extra sockets on chest its not as important.
Well I finally got most of my colors set correctly, until I ran out of chroms, so tried on RF for the first time last night. The degen from RF was causing me to lose life, kinda slow but still I expected to not go down at all. My fire resist is umm, trying to remember, 86% in merc, I think it was (206%) total. My life is right at 4k currently, level 65. I am following the original tree but as I am only level 65 I am missing nodes. Is the reason for the life loss due to not enough %life nodes so far?

Equipment

I know I need better gloves and helm and keep searching the forums with a focus on gloves first since I lucked out and got BBBR on a helm that I think will tide me over until I find gloves. The ammy has been a chore. I have corrupted 5-6 so far and not lucked out on the +1 curse. That will come in time.

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwDxgUtCfYLYQxfDjwS4RRSFHEb-hynJa0l3ycvJ9Un7Sj6Lv81kjwtPfxBh0WdR35QUFNSU6VVtVhjXz9gS2EhZU1sFnTteA15aHrvgseE2YTvhxmMz5itmuCdrp7Nn8uiD6QZpwinMKlutfK3PriTvJ-9gb6KwQTEWMT2xq7G2Ni92t3i6uOf6-7vDvZI-ej8S_0L_go=

So where am I going wrong here? I would like to run this guy at level 65 as soon as I get the chest colored but need to stop the life loss. Thanks in advance.
"
Antacus wrote:
Well I finally got most of my colors set correctly, until I ran out of chroms, so tried on RF for the first time last night. The degen from RF was causing me to lose life, kinda slow but still I expected to not go down at all. My fire resist is umm, trying to remember, 86% in merc, I think it was (206%) total. My life is right at 4k currently, level 65. I am following the original tree but as I am only level 65 I am missing nodes. Is the reason for the life loss due to not enough %life nodes so far?

Equipment

I know I need better gloves and helm and keep searching the forums with a focus on gloves first since I lucked out and got BBBR on a helm that I think will tide me over until I find gloves. The ammy has been a chore. I have corrupted 5-6 so far and not lucked out on the +1 curse. That will come in time.

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwDxgUtCfYLYQxfDjwS4RRSFHEb-hynJa0l3ycvJ9Un7Sj6Lv81kjwtPfxBh0WdR35QUFNSU6VVtVhjXz9gS2EhZU1sFnTteA15aHrvgseE2YTvhxmMz5itmuCdrp7Nn8uiD6QZpwinMKlutfK3PriTvJ-9gb6KwQTEWMT2xq7G2Ni92t3i6uOf6-7vDvZI-ej8S_0L_go=

So where am I going wrong here? I would like to run this guy at level 65 as soon as I get the chest colored but need to stop the life loss. Thanks in advance.

Looks to me like your biggest problem is that you are only getting 2% from your PoF if at 86%, secondarily, any ES works against your life regen.
Ahh. My PoF is only level 13 and it does say 2% max fire resist. I do have a lvl 17 PoF unused on another char that says 3% max, I'll swap those two around. I am getting ES from my helm, ring and ammy. The problem is I had to use the ring/ammy from my stash due to dex requirements of other items. The helm is used because I am having a hard time finding better in my price range. Guess the search goes on and I add a helm to my searching.
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
Looks to me like your biggest problem is that you are only getting 2% from your PoF if at 86%, secondarily, any ES works against your life regen.

First off, thank you very much for the ring/ammy and help yesterday! After I finished the map I was running (farming chroms for chest) I tried the RF again. Swapped the 2% PoF for 3% and went to merc docks. I learned that if I do not cast vitality then the RF degen still gets me. With vit up I do not lose hp. I guess this is normal? I can not run three auras yet since my reduced mana is only level 16. I do have a level 18.25% reduced mana being leveled up on my other char that once it hits 19 I'll move it over. Things level up faster on a level 85 then they do a 65 :)

Anyway, I did some shoping and got new gloves but still low on orbs, did not luck out on a 4s last night. They help the life pool and resists when I put them on. Just can't use them yet.
Glove swap, someday

Old:

New:

I did get a nice chuckle when I was on the docks. Just stand there and let things die as they attacked me. I am not using curses (see comment above about farming for BoB chroms) so I was sipping health pots walking around just watching things die. It was like the lazy mans way to farm for items. I did not attack anything. I imagine that once I get the curse on hit working this build will rock hard.
lol.. thats essentially how i run atziri.. walk through, watch things keel over, occasionally casting my ice nova-CoH. As you level up vtality and increase your life pool you will regen a good bit naturally, and as you get more comfortable with the build, switch from heal flasks to ruby flasks, much more efficient "heal flask."

Also, Dont forget, your fire res is a bit lower now with the changes from yesterday, try to have enough to cover yourself if ele weakness or flammability is cast on you. so like we discussed, 135 gets you to 75 in your hideout, so another 25 to put you at 100 for any max res increases, then aim for another 40 at least. that means 200% fire res in hideout. That *should* protect you from curses.
hi

First thanks to your guide, i have a question about DEX and INT grace request 148,eleweakness need 151 int. where you get them? i check your gear did't have that much , maybe you are high level? i'm level 66 now. i can't use GRACE AND FASTER ATTACK.
Last edited by qiandongyq on Oct 30, 2014, 6:22:49 PM
dex and it is rough. my suggestion find urself a turquoise amulet (dex/int) and go ham with alterations till u get life and high all attributes. thats if u have the money. can find these on poe xyz as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info