Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
PD_Fae wrote:
[
Interesting choice of Helmet.

Just want to point out one thing:

Although the damage of RF is based on life and ES, we usually try to get as low ES as possible. It is because high ES means high degen to enemy and YOURSELF but your life Regen does not increase proportionally. You will suffer from a lower life regeneration rate as a result.

That's why we dont use Discipline as an aura.

My life regen more than covers the degen and regens enough for me to be comfortable with it, So I dont see that as much of an issue.
that set up makes no sense at all to be perfectly honest with you. im sure it works... theres lots of things that work but you could have 90 life +40 str total of 110 life on that helm. with resistances. freeing up some other gear to get better life/str rolls. maybe gettin fir 2dmg % on your rings or something.

i see alot of people going with that belt too. which i mean hey its not bad dps. but the whole idea of this build is having insane life pools. we don't have the greatest defensive's in the game. basically we need to soak anything that hits hard. that helm does have 200 es. which sure u can say is like health but a descent healm is gonna add more than 200 life and be affected buy our life regen. when i take my healm off i loose 400 hp.

these are two pretty gg items for rf and could cost a bit. but they would make ur life alot easier if u had something similar.

Not to mention conc effect is a large damage boost. you def want that at 20. and then vaal it for a chance to be 21.

lvl 21 conc effect is nice

i dunno id focus on armor gear. and stay away from uniques that look maybe good but really are not.

more hp the better. 1337 life per second on my rf atm. so when i pop a fire flask its gg

you could use that helm for rarity like u said. but to be honest if u want lots of rarity you would just get a rarity helm.
i use this for my rarity set. if i wanted id just take prob conc effect out all together if i really wanted to use rarity gem. then my area would be huge and id have lots of dps still to insta kill lower level maps.

Last edited by bosis1 on Oct 21, 2014, 12:43:34 PM
I have very similar helmet and belt to the ones you linked, possibly better. I have 52% dmg reduction from armor and overcapped resists. I give up ~800 life to gain around 5k dps (according to the calculator in original link editted to 1.2 gearing and tree.)

And switching to a helm with no life for the rarity (which is way lower than the gem provides) just means extra gear, and only having the rarity when your specifically swapped to it. That is more work than i am looking to do. As for conc effect at 21 being way better than a level 15.. it is a difference of 6% area dmg. Less than a passive.

Correct me where I am wrong, I encourage it, thats the point anyway, so I have opinions on whether tis a viable build or not.
Basically all I'm trying to say Is if u want max rarity best think would be to use yellow items with life and res and rarity could then also use andivarious or whatever it's called and instead of that helm id just drop conc effect all together and use rarity gem. Would keep ur life higher making it easier. By all means the helm can work just don't think it would be ur optimal iir set up.

I can post my rarity set up later and we can compare.
Last edited by bosis1 on Oct 22, 2014, 3:53:03 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing what you do for IIR, but in what situation do you do this IIR setup? My intention was to just have the extra 60% for mapping, and keep the other helm to swap in for atziri etc.
If you guys need a 6L belly i'm selling mine
Just Curious, what happens when there is a totem pack? where i have to kill the totem to kill the pack?

Do i just skip them
for totems i would suggest leveling up your rf for that spell dmg, as much as your int can handle and carrying around incinerate or something similar in weapon swap.
"
adihaze wrote:
Just Curious, what happens when there is a totem pack? where i have to kill the totem to kill the pack?

Do i just skip them

http://youtu.be/w1TmOVOcOkM Video shows how I deal with totems in Apex of Sacrifice.

MY SB setup. Tooltip dps of 7k but with EE and 3 curses it's 25k.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Oct 25, 2014, 8:47:24 PM
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
"
adihaze wrote:

Do i just skip them

http://youtu.be/w1TmOVOcOkM Video shows how I deal with totems in Apex of Sacrifice.

MY SB setup. Tooltip dps of 7k but with EE and 3 curses it's 25k.

What is your gear setup? What are you giving up to use a 4l, you doing belly or carcass? Interesting order on trio btw. I clear atziri probably a little faster, im assuming higher hp from kaoms and what not, But i always take 1 death to the trio. going to have to try your method next time. The SB is interesting, but i think its just too expensive to deal with totems and keeping it up for the apparent dps it does doesn't seem worthwhile. Just my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info