Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

3 auras linked with lvl 19 reduced mana. Just make sure u have the right auras some reserve more. If I use standard pof vit and determination. A 19 reduced mana lets u run 3
3 auras linked with lvl 19 reduced mana. Just make sure u have the right auras some reserve more. If I use standard pof vit and determination. A 19 reduced mana lets u run 3

TY very much
"
Frenk wrote:

You level 91 and have 109 skill point of 111 ( you lost 2 skill point)
tipe in chat : /passive and discovery lost.
Bye.

or no ur wrong thats possible too. lol

i think ur assuming i killed all three each act??
Hi I had a rf build similar to this on my 92 scion, but after 1.2 patch the skilltree is worse for rf as scion. I dont care if i loose a little life and dps. Any suggestion to skilltree for scion or is it totally wasted? Thanks!
"
fanasul wrote:
Hi I had a rf build similar to this on my 92 scion, but after 1.2 patch the skilltree is worse for rf as scion. I dont care if i loose a little life and dps. Any suggestion to skilltree for scion or is it totally wasted? Thanks!

Scion isn't too bad. The start point means you effectively get 0.6% less regen (comparing with mara's start nodes) and 12 less base life.

You do however get access to the AOE nodes, you could base your build around getting those plus the witch ones.

level 92 Example https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E356Gh02mKUoCj6gsdTUkWdmuDr7riTpwiboY9GWAd85RhqeC-smPfXg9tVxjpY_Esn7cT2PC3Grrc-QYeHGWwWU6UMXxyn2L3-CjWSpldN4_6P8kU64bXyhNkl3xv6pBkB3L6KeA2pbkd-FFJlTWEh4uqE7wUtYEt673TtxFgn1V8_wQR5aAth7w4nL-OfPfyMz_ZIWGO8n69sTP8CcQSz8B_FiqIAFE3vfIM4cXkXHBJpna4WbxpsJKrjajbpPV9SU5eVTLMEB5f0n988BZYyyFsVuAhnUFAu_6IP
Which 'Deal with the Bandits' rewards should I choose?
Help oak in normal
Kill all cruel
Help oak in merc for 1 endurance charge. Could kill all for talent point too if u wanted.

Should read the guide better before asking questions though this is in the main guide.
My guys coming along nicely now. What stats should I aim for in order to do 75-78 maps, atziri, or other hard stuff? I'm nowhere near 10k life, but I don't use kaoms chest

Got a nice solid 9k defense though
So, I was hoping to get opinions on a build choice that I made for this guy. I decided to use Rime Gaze for my helmet. At first i was considering this and thinking this is silly. The reason i went with it though, I can put my rf in it and free up a spot, for now I have IIR in place of the conc gem, although im open to dps raising ideas. Also, since dps of rf is based on life AND ES, this gives me more DPS than with the 90 life helm I had on prior. Anyway, looking for reasons I may have overlooked as why I should do this.

My gear for those curious:

Spoiler
Last edited by Ggiant85 on Oct 20, 2014, 9:51:21 PM
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
So, I was hoping to get opinions on a build choice that I made for this guy. I decided to use Rime Gaze for my helmet. At first i was considering this and thinking this is silly. The reason i went with it though, I can put my rf in it and free up a spot, for now I have IIR in place of the conc gem, although im open to dps raising ideas. Also, since dps of rf is based on life AND ES, this gives me more DPS than with the 90 life helm I had on prior. Anyway, looking for reasons I may have overlooked as why I should do this.

My gear for those curious:

Spoiler

Interesting choice of Helmet.

Just want to point out one thing:

Although the damage of RF is based on life and ES, we usually try to get as low ES as possible. It is because high ES means high degen to enemy and YOURSELF but your life Regen does not increase proportionally. You will suffer from a lower life regeneration rate as a result.

That's why we dont use Discipline as an aura.
Last edited by PD_Fae on Oct 21, 2014, 12:11:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info