Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Thanks for the reply.I will try this settings
"

I have the following immortal call set-up:

The Lv 10 CWDT is to make sure that I have a few endurance charges up most of the time. As I have 8.4k hp, lv 20 CWDT triggers Immortal Call very often.

Usually when my Immortal Call is triggered, the duration is around 10 seconds, which makes me immuned from any physical damage for a long duration.

Hope this helps.

this set up works very well. I run a similar one but with slight changes.
1. 2x endurong cry aren't needed ( IAoE also may be skipped )
i Run one Enduring cry on lvl 1 CwDT set up and its enought to have perma maxed endurnace charges.

2. Incresed Aoe..same as above. I used it long time, but revently changed for frost wall ( for more defence against ranged chars ) or 2nd curse ( low lvl vulnerability for incresed DPS )

3. In maxed CwDT combo i use Molten Shell in place of he's EC. Molten shell may be fire DPS and works agains EE but man it's fun :D i got 5.5k tooltip dps on molten shell and it 1shots white packs in 75 maps ;D..nearly one shot blue packs if it crits :)..so it may be non so usefull ( thou extra AR is usefull ) it's very fun to have :)
Wicked_Clown
Hey guys. I have been wanting to run a RF build for a LONG time but never was able to afford the equipment. Well I finally sold a Mjolner that I found and *think* I have 50-75% of what I need. So, I made a new marauder and he is up to level 62 now. Almost there :)

I am following the passive tree exactly as the OP has built and have the below equipment. My resists are not capped in merc yet so I am still hunting for better items. Which of these should I target replacing first? I have 8ex and some change left to purchase items still and am searching Internet indexers looking for cherry picked items but it still goes slow. Items that match the OPs specs are way out of my reach so I am making allowances for what I can afford. Hopefully the main equipment I have fits perfectly. Keep in mind I have not started chroming anything yet.

Main Equipment

I have bought a couple of these and crafted a couple and have ideas which fit best so looking for opinions to see if my thoughts fall in line.
Items I think fit RF build

I know I am missing a good pair of gloves. Those are what I have been looking for this week but not sure which of these would work until I find something better?

Glove options

As for gems... ignore those for now. I have gems being leveled up on my lvl 83 WoE/BoR build. I love how you can still level gems in the chest armor even though it is not usable :)

Ohh, and I must say that the OPs idea of facebreakers to level just did not work for me. I tried that and it was going slow so I ended up grouping and basically mooching off group XP runs. I finally made A3 merc last night so hope to get into some dock runs and hit 65 before I go out of town here in a few days.
Last edited by Antacus on Oct 14, 2014, 1:18:05 PM
hi, first of all..im curious when u say u sold mjolner and onlt geared for like 50-75% ?

This build works great with <10ex spent.

Ill show my gear for reference ( payed 8-10ex for all..cant remember exact prices..but bought RoTP when it was 3x and doryani for 4-5 ) and i got 8k hp with single curse set up and 7.4k hp with dual curse set up.

Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Oct 14, 2014, 1:37:16 PM
I will admit that I did not do the best on my mjolner sell. I ended up with only getting 55ex but I was tired of trying to sell it. That was after a month of endless forums updates and trade chats between map runs. In the end I was happy to see the thing go.

Past that I tried to buy the best stated items for the main core uniques that I could so the RoTF/Belly/Doryani was about 15ex for those three and the stupid ST axe, wow people sure do trade for as a hard sell and I spent 20ex on that ... again I prolly did not do the best in trades but I wanted to get the best core items I could. Going from max stat to max stat -2-3% on an item is probably not worth the extra cost in teh end but since I had/have the ex I wanted to do it right for once :)

I also bought a new WoE and boots for my main char to up his DPS and spent some ex there, but a 4.x k DPS boost was worth it.
Last edited by Antacus on Oct 14, 2014, 2:03:22 PM
It's worth buying a soul taker? I already have a Doryani's Catalyst
Using Righteous fire calc this is what i have come up with how i would use Kaom's vs 6 link belly dual curse etc.

ok i sold my 6 link belly but i remember my stats so here are some findings about kaom's heart, belly of the beast, Soul taker, Doryani's Catalyst

6-Link Belly of Beast Dual Curse Dps

Keep in mind this is using an amulet for dual curse so i can use more talents for life etc.

HP---8500
Dps--51,635

Kaom's Heart Single curse dps

HP---9650
DPS--46,016
Weapon--- Dorryani cat

Kaom's Heart Dual curse

Keep in mind i am again using dual curse amy for this set up so my hp is lower and i would use a soul taker for this as u would either need mana reservation nodes or maybe just 2 curses to have mana to use cyclone or

HP---9150
DPS--45,171
Weapon-- Soul taker

GEAR

Extra curse amulet

If i could get an amulet similar to my single curse set up amy soul taker dps with kaoms dual curse set up would be

i think it was 49,000 with 9650 hp.

so if u can get a GG amulet with extra curse. get a soul taker and kaoms imo.

Current talent tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXw48EmkUIBRNFFIUcRZvFxwYkRo4Gmwb-hynJIskqiWtJd8nLyfVJ-0o-i3SLv81kjbpOtg64TwFPC09Dz38QYdFnUd-TeNQR1BQU1JTpVW1WGNfP2BLYSFlTWwWcXl07XgNeWh673y7gseDOITZhO-HGYzPkFWYrZrgna6ezZ_Ln9-iAKIPpBmmV6cIpzCnhKlutfK3PriTvJ-9gb6KwQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY2L3i6uNq45_r7uw47w7vfPAf8kX2SPno_Ev9C_4K_o8=

ill either go into the .4 % life per second next or inc ele damage. we will see.
i am missing my 6 link but this is the set up im going to finish rampage with. if i can get a gg dual curse amy ill probably use soul taker and dual curse. currently i think if im going to use kaoms i need as much hp as possible. Belly with an OP life on hit(
) gem with dual curse was super nice. and i would suggest 6 link belly to all. but im currently trying to make this uber atziri viable.

lvl 91.

BHAHAHA just got my lifer per second to an all new LEET level

Spoiler

"
bosis1 wrote:
BHAHAHA just got my lifer per second to an all new LEET level

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXw48EmkUIBRNFFIUcRZvFxwYkRo4Gmwb-hynJIskqiWtJd8nLyfVJ-0o-i3SLv81kjbpOtg64TwFPC09Dz38QYdFnUd-TeNQR1BQU1JTpVW1WGNfP2BLYSFlTWwWcXl07XgNeWh673y7gseDOITZhO-HGYzPkFWYrZrgna6ezZ_Ln9-iAKIPpBmmV6cIpzCnhKlutfK3PriTvJ-9gb6KwQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY2L3i6uNq45_r7uw47w7vfPAf8kX2SPno_Ev9C_4K_o8=

You level 91 and have 109 skill point of 111 ( you lost 2 skill point)
tipe in chat : /passive and discovery lost.
Bye.
😈 ---------------------------------------
😈 Frenk
😈 Joined: 22 September 2011
😈 ---------------------------------------
😈 Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/Frenk_Tv
NIffler i still don't get HOW u can run 3 Auras Still a Mistery for me i wish u could show me on those PLZ and ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info