Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
cGramma wrote:
CWDT combo can be maxed out, late game you'll have over 8k HP and taking 3k damage to proc it is not that big of a deal since you also have very high regen with activated Ruby and LgoH from Cyclone. With 20/20 gems and 4-5 charges you'll get a good 7-8 seconds of IC. Plus, if you wanna do Atziri you can just replace CWDT with BM gem and use that to self cast IC for the trio.

4 seconds every 700 damage vs 7-8 every 3k. The downside I see is if you face a dangerous pack, by the time you take the trigger damage+8s of immunity, pack is already dead. I'd rather use the CWDT setup to take less damage overall.

But yeah for Atziri trio you definitely want self-cast level 20s.
"
cGramma wrote:
CWDT combo can be maxed out, late game you'll have over 8k HP and taking 3k damage to proc it is not that big of a deal since you also have very high regen with activated Ruby and LgoH from Cyclone.

I am sorry for my ignorance, as I must be missing something, but how does ruby flask help with hp regen?
Higher fire resistance = less damage taken per second from Righteous Fire, so if you have life regen/second, more of that is regenerating life rather than compensating for the damage from Righteous Fire
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
About cwdt. Like mentioned above high level cwdt is not just possible but highly recommended.

In my non atziri set up I run two cwdt.

1st. Cwdt lvl 7-enduring. Cry 6 or 7 can't remember off hand- and decoy totem

2nd. High level cwdt 20 pref. the. U want lvl 20 quality 20 immortal and increased duration. Then for 4th u can run many many options. Ice wall or whatever it's called. Molten shell another totem. Lots of options

Again why I think 6 link belly is so strong.

For atziri I take out cwdt on the trip boss and replace with loos magic and I replace low lvl enduring with high level. Once adds are out u can just chain Imortal calls with remove curse and bleed flask and gg.

Easiest kill order. Chick blade storm dude the. The fire guy.

"
Ark20 wrote:
"
cGramma wrote:
CWDT combo can be maxed out, late game you'll have over 8k HP and taking 3k damage to proc it is not that big of a deal since you also have very high regen with activated Ruby and LgoH from Cyclone. With 20/20 gems and 4-5 charges you'll get a good 7-8 seconds of IC. Plus, if you wanna do Atziri you can just replace CWDT with BM gem and use that to self cast IC for the trio.

4 seconds every 700 damage vs 7-8 every 3k. The downside I see is if you face a dangerous pack, by the time you take the trigger damage+8s of immunity, pack is already dead. I'd rather use the CWDT setup to take less damage overall.

But yeah for Atziri trio you definitely want self-cast level 20s.

Well, in practice this looks a lot different, at least from my experience. So, basically, the only mobs that can actually hurt you with their phys attacks are the big guys like massive skeletons, golems, those big vaal guys, bears and evangelists. What happens is that you approach a pack, big guy hits you for a ton of damage since we have crap armor (I got about 7,3k, even with a lot more armor from helmet/gloves/boots this would probably barely reach 9-10k) and very little block. IC triggers, giving you free reign to move through the pack for the next 7ish seconds. And there are situations in high lvl maps where you simply won't clear everything within 3 secs. Totems exist, fire res exists, desync exists (thx cyclone!) plus a lot of other variables. A low lvl cwdt that triggers for every little shit flying at you always seemed a lot less effective for me.

Trigger happy low lvl cwdt combos are more suited for phys based ranged chars that want use it as a safety net against reflect, not high hp builds that usually spend their time right in the middle of packs.

@etripsology: To expand on what Gary wrote, my current life regen is close to 1,2k, my actual life regen however is of course a lot lower once RF is activated. But when you pop a Ruby you'll actually get very close to that 1,2k regen, which is massive. I don't even use Topaz flasks against things like double Shrine boss, just outheal most of the damage with Ruby on (Cyclone with LgoH helps with this as well).
IGN: Yeph
Last edited by cGramma on Sep 27, 2014, 9:33:47 AM
Last edited by SHONYA on Jul 23, 2019, 11:53:45 AM
Is it possible to do Uber Atziri with this build?
I'm currently working on a set up for uber atziri. I'm not concerned about atziri herself as long as I can get some movement speed onto my boots. I'm a little more concerned about the other two. Double Vaal could get intersti g if they are both firing lightning bolts that I'd assume would one shot me. May use kaoms for the fight and belly for the other two so I can double curse.

Plan to over cap fire and lightnight by a lot on atziri so I can double curse.

Would love to hear what others have attempted on uber of if anyone has done it.

What I really need is a good +1 curse amy

Currently lvl 90 on rampage
Last edited by bosis1 on Sep 28, 2014, 6:18:38 PM
BTW try using Searing Bond totem to kill other totems, im doing lower level maps and it works as a charm :)
Hi,
I have a question.
With this ring :
elemental equilibrium will work on hit or the add cold/light damage need to craft on gauntlet ?
Last edited by warbringer5999 on Sep 29, 2014, 6:18:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info