Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
bosis1 wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Kaom's is the way to go :)

Kaom's has it's place but double cursing with 6 link belly is so nice. I know there are ways to double curse with kaoms but they take away some mobility which is exteemely important. I'm working on my uber atziri set up though and I'm pretty sure ill use kaoms for Vaal and belly for the other two. Over capping fire and lightning resist for atziri

Current hp with belly 8400. 9300 with kaoms.

Dps with belly double curse is 47k though if I did the calculator right. Where as I prefer to only single curse with kaoms.

I'm just using the build for fast lvling without dying

Even at 75th Maps there is no need to curse or ee trash mobs

You just loose time with cyclone, but you can aim better for sure ^^

Lvl82 and no wall detected yet
69 now and doing 70-74 golden maps sooo easy with 5L Belly
Thanks for guide, very nice!

P.S. Why Doryani's catalyst? Are there better options maybe?
Last edited by SHONYA on Sep 26, 2014, 4:37:37 AM
"
SHONYA wrote:

Nope, the (up to) 110% elemental damage applies to RF, it's our best weapon for dps.
"
Ark20 wrote:
"
SHONYA wrote:

Nope, the (up to) 110% elemental damage applies to RF, it's our best weapon for dps.

And 1% leech applies to RF?
Last edited by SHONYA on Sep 26, 2014, 6:32:01 AM
No, RF is a Degen
Leach doesn't apply unfortunately
"
SHONYA wrote:

There is List of 8 Options in Frequently asked questions.
All explained already ;D

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Are we aiming to have every gem to max level or should we stop leveling CwDt+enduring+immortal at some point??
"
AlyMarsh wrote:
Are we aiming to have every gem to max level or should we stop leveling CwDt+enduring+immortal at some point??

We get no benefit from leveling RF gem, but it doesn't hurt either (you can sell the level 20 though).
Leap slam can be kept at level 1 to minimize the cost of the skill, but it hardly matters.
The CWDT-EC-IC combo is something you will find in a lot of builds. If you level them all to 20 you will have to take a lot of damage for the combo to trigger once, and you don't want that. The useful levels for CWDT are around 5-8 (guideline) and within that range it's mostly personal preference. Whatever level you choose for CWDT will limit the level of EC-IC you can use, you can check the wiki for their level requirements.

Just a couple examples so you understand the reasoning behind the choices:
-My RF marauder, he's always in the middle of the packs and has extra endurance charges from the skill tree, so even a low level EC gives me all/most of the endurance charges = several seconds of immunity. CWDT5-EC7-IC6 works for me in this case.

-My crit ranger, always away from monsters, EC is quite uneffective and I rarely get the basic 3 charges. I need a higher level combo so IC gives me more time per charge. In this case I chose CWDT7-EC9-IC8.
CWDT combo can be maxed out, late game you'll have over 8k HP and taking 3k damage to proc it is not that big of a deal since you also have very high regen with activated Ruby and LgoH from Cyclone. With 20/20 gems and 4-5 charges you'll get a good 7-8 seconds of IC. Plus, if you wanna do Atziri you can just replace CWDT with BM gem and use that to self cast IC for the trio.
IGN: Yeph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info