Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Ok, so I learned something new. It appears soul taker and the mana issue does not only benefit the axe itself. I replaced BM in my chest with added fire damage (not sure if the best option but this is only temp anyway) and ran the docks. Never had an issue once with mana. So then I got my gloves colored and gemmed correctly and got brave, tried a 66 map. The map was really pretty easy up until the boss. I got down to one monster remains and it was him. I simply could not stand toe to toe. He hit to hard. I will admit that my gems are not high levels yet and have 0% quality so maybe those are my issues.

Also, I ran the Haku (sp?) daily and that totem at the end was summoning mobs. searing bond was working as long as I could keep the summon on me and not the totem. I did get that finished but an very glad it was not a timed event.
@Antacus

U dont need any dps support gems for Cyclone. It is not ment for dps..it's only for LGoH ad for curses ( for who is using such set up ). Also added fire works against EE ( isn't that obvious? :) )..Using added fire damage u reduced your RF dps.
Also since Cyclone dps is very meh here, LL gem is nearly useless aswell..LGoH should be more than enough.
Wicked_Clown
Pics now added again
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler

This question to Niffler or anyone who has already tested différents chests (I will just talk about Carcass and Kaom's, I will not consider Belly for this question) :

Are there specific reasons you chose/prefer go for Kaom's heart instead of Carcass ?
In my mind, loosing Immortal Call and Enduring Cry (because of Kaom's Heart has no sockets and we maintain double curses) is a big "negative point" for this build.

Could you please tell me what are your reasons going to Kaom's ? (and then, not keeping IC and EC)

Thx

P.S.: Extra question : any Ubber Atziri killed with this build since the last big patch?

Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
The only positive side of Kaoms is simply more Life, means more Damage and Suvivability.

But I personally preffer the cyclone dualcurse with a 6L chest for personal playstyle. Getting the Elemental Equilibrium proced instantly and also dualcurse always not only CWDT. In adition the Life Gain on Hit adds for me a better smoother gameplay in terms of tanking smaller hits and not always got to pot ;D

Best in slot for me is a 6L Belly as it simply provides more life than carcass.
2nd would be 6l Carcass for more Aoe, but Iron reflexes required and less life.

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler

Ok ,

I forget the Iron Reflexe requirement in my thoughts. I am quite agree with you with the "playstyle" with a 6L dual curses.

Thx for your answer.

cya and Gl
Bear in mind that Kaom's is getting really cheap now compared to what it was before. Cheapest one on Poe.trade as of writing this is 9 exalts. I bought mine for twice that 2 months ago and I thought I was getting a bargain. Worth getting one just because its a cool item to own.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Nov 18, 2014, 5:12:42 AM

Hi all RFers,

I am working on my shield gems setup now and don't really understand the choice of Niffler : Portal + Flameblast + Blood Magic ... if someone can explain ?

I am thinking on an alternative with another CwdT (with Decoy Totem and Molten Shell, but it would be better to switch the molten shell in the 4L setup and put low enduring cry here)

What you guys are putting in the shield slots ?

Niffler : can you eventually say us why you choosed Flameblast ?

Thx
"

Hi all RFers,

I am working on my shield gems setup now and don't really understand the choice of Niffler : Portal + Flameblast + Blood Magic ... if someone can explain ?

I am thinking on an alternative with another CwdT (with Decoy Totem and Molten Shell, but it would be better to switch the molten shell in the 4L setup and put low enduring cry here)

What you guys are putting in the shield slots ?

Niffler : can you eventually say us why you choosed Flameblast ?

Thx

It's the best skill for killing totems (as far as this build goes), because RF does not damage totems.

Blood magic is because we don't have enough mana for flameblast.

Portal is just a convenience thing, just improves quality of life (not necessary by any means).
I run empower PoF vitality and reduced mana in a 4L
PoL flameblast reduced mana in a 3L
with sovereignty it gives me 46 mana left enough to cast it also gives me 90% fire resist
in high lvl maps flameblast can oneshot totems with 7-8 stages
Write random stuff here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info