Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Oya, forgot about EE. SB still stands though.
"
Falcyon wrote:
On second thoughts, since we got elemental equilibrium, finding alternative skill is a bit tricky. I'll do my research for e.eq. friendly skills...

EE is not a problem: just take it after you switch to righteous fire :)
thx for all the answers so far, it's getting better.

should i rather get belly or carcass? and if so, why?
On the easy levelling front i found Purity of elements really useful and switched to blood magic gem asap, (since we have so much regen)
A few thoughts on a Molten strike, rf build of mine.
Spoiler
I came up with this as a concept using leech as a defensive mechanism on a 6l with ms, wed, fire pen, bm, multistrike, ll. (passive tree) http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzBS0J9gxfDjwUIBRNFFIUcRR1Fy8YkRjbGS4aOBynIWAlrScvJ-0ppS7_Mn4yiTbpOlI8LT38QKBBh0d-TipQR1BQU6VT31W1VdZXDVfiWGNY21nzW69fP2BLYVJk52VNZp5odGwWcql07XTxd-V673zZgKSBb4M4hNmE74ZghxmMz5BVlKCbg57NogCiD6TCpzCnhKyqr420-bc-vJ-9gcAawQTE9sauxtjSIdi92WHaYuNq45_sOO8O707vfPAf9kj56PrS_Ev9C_4K
Its kinda fun I used an alphas howl and a lvl 21 pof, grace and vitality, with a high red mana i can run herald of ash as well, I do end up without a lot of room for leapslam or the curse. The damage is a little underwhelming at lvl 70 but my health is only 3500. But i am losing elemental equilibrium and dual cursing + quite a few health nodes etc.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 17, 2014, 8:09:23 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
On the easy levelling front i found Purity of elements really useful and switched to blood magic gem asap, (since we have so much regen)
A few thoughts on a Molten strike, rf build of mine.
Spoiler
I came up with this as a concept using leech as a defensive mechanism on a 6l with ms, wed, fire pen, bm, multistrike, ll. (passive tree) http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzBS0J9gxfDjwUIBRNFFIUcRR1Fy8YkRjbGS4aOBynIWAlrScvJ-0ppS7_Mn4yiTbpOlI8LT38QKBBh0d-TipQR1BQU6VT31W1VdZXDVfiWGNY21nzW69fP2BLYVJk52VNZp5odGwWcql07XTxd-V673zZgKSBb4M4hNmE74ZghxmMz5BVlKCbg57NogCiD6TCpzCnhKyqr420-bc-vJ-9gcAawQTE9sauxtjSIdi92WHaYuNq45_sOO8O707vfPAf9kj56PrS_Ev9C_4K
Its kinda fun I used an alphas howl and a lvl 21 pof, grace and vitality, with a high red mana i can run herald of ash as well, I do end up without a lot of room for leapslam or the curse. The damage is a little underwhelming at lvl 70 but my health is only 3500. But i am losing elemental equilibrium and dual cursing + quite a few health nodes etc.

While leveling I also used purity of elements aura. After I picked up the blood magic keystone I also got mortal conviction for 60% reduced mana reserved. I was able to run herald of ash and purity of elements for only about 20% of my total health, which (imo) is completely worth it.
Spoiler

Just 5-linked my Belly of the Beast. Pretty happy about that. I paid 4c for the armor and invested about ~40 fusings to 5-link it. I'll switch to ele weakness once it's leveled and 20quality till then I'm going to use flammability.
Hello, I read some of the comments about Kaom's Heart (Legacy/Non-Legacy) vs 6L Belly, but there does not seem to have any conclusion to it. Rough compilation:

PROS of Kaom's Heart = CONS of 6L Belly
1. More HP > More Base Dmg

CONS of Kaom's Heart = PROS of 6L Belly
1. No 6L for Dual Curse+Life Gain on Hit
2. Even less slots for other gems due to having less 6Sockets

Ways of MITIGATING Kaom's Hearts CONS:
1. Put Leap slam(Or IceNova) + Curse on Hit + Curse 1 + Curse 2 (4Link)
-Problem: Not enough mana for leap slam after using Determination+Vitality+Purity of Fire
-Solve: 1. Take mana reducing nodes in tree 2. Take mana reducing rings
2. Put Cyclone + Blood Magic + Life Gain on Hit (3Link)

Conclusion: I have no actual answer to this. Firstly, it depends on how much HP does Kaom's Heart give above 6L Belly. As we can see, a normalkaom's heart(+500Life) is from 9k to 10k. If we use Legacy Kaom's Heart(+1000), it would be about 9k to 11.5k.

Questions:
1. Atziri seems very doable from the videos posted as well as feedback from various people who posted. However, how viable is 6L Belly of the Beast in surviving Uber Atziri?
2. Would a Legacy Kaom's Heart allow us to do Uber Atziri? Or would it still be not possible? (Have not seen any post of anyone who have done Uber with this build)
Last edited by fuzzybearz on Sep 18, 2014, 7:26:58 AM
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Hello, I read some of the comments about Kaom's Heart (Legacy/Non-Legacy) vs 6L Belly, but there does not seem to have any conclusion to it. Rough compilation:

PROS of Kaom's Heart = CONS of 6L Belly
1. More HP > More Base Dmg

CONS of Kaom's Heart = PROS of 6L Belly
1. No 6L for Dual Curse+Life Gain on Hit
2. Even less slots for other gems due to having less 6Sockets

Ways of MITIGATING Kaom's Hearts CONS:
1. Put Leap slam(Or IceNova) + Curse on Hit + Curse 1 + Curse 2 (4Link)
-Problem: Not enough mana for leap slam after using Determination+Vitality+Purity of Fire
-Solve: 1. Take mana reducing nodes in tree 2. Take mana reducing rings
2. Put Cyclone + Blood Magic + Life Gain on Hit (3Link)

Conclusion: I have no actual answer to this. Firstly, it depends on how much HP does Kaom's Heart give above 6L Belly. As we can see, a normalkaom's heart(+500Life) is from 9k to 10k. If we use Legacy Kaom's Heart(+1000), it would be about 9k to 11.5k.

Questions:
1. Atziri seems very doable from the videos posted as well as feedback from various people who posted. However, how viable is 6L Belly of the Beast in surviving Uber Atziri?
2. Would a Legacy Kaom's Heart allow us to do Uber Atziri? Or would it still be not possible? (Have not seen any post of anyone who have done Uber with this build)

My lvl 83 character (I consider flamm+el.weak.+el.equil. = ~128% dmg)
Rare Armour(90life): Life 7000 | Damage 21000
Belly of the Beast: Life 7500 | Damage 22500
Kaom's Heart: Life 8500 | Damage 27200 <---+40% fire dmg
Kaom's Heart Legacy: Life 10000| Damage 30000

Kaom's Heart is a winner IF you manage to get two curses running. Otherwise stick with Belly of the Beast.

Feel free to correct my data.
I just hit 65 and losing HP with RM, can anyone tell me what I am missing? My purity of fire is level 18.

this is my build so far:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwDxgUtCfYLYQxfFCAUUhRxGJEb-hynJIslrSXfJy8n1SftKPou_zWSPC09Dz38QYdGaUd-UEdQUFOlVbVYY1ivXz9gS2EhZU1sFnTteA15aHrvfLuCx4TZhO-HGYcpjM-YrZ7NogCiD6QZpKynMKlutfK3PryfvYG-isEExBXEWMT2xYrGrsbY2L3i6uOf7w7wH_Iv9kj56PxL_Qv-Cg==

items:
Spoiler

i have 480 hp regen and 550 with vitality, what is wrong? i am at 87% fire resist. where are the missing 3%?

also i can run only 2 auras, not 3?
Last edited by danteafk on Sep 18, 2014, 11:13:02 PM
"
danteafk wrote:
I just hit 65 and losing HP with RM, can anyone tell me what I am missing? My purity of fire is level 18.

i have 480 hp regen and 550 with vitality, what is wrong? i am at 87% fire resist. where are the missing 3%?

also i can run only 2 auras, not 3?

you're missing 2.2% life regen from nodes. That should solve your regen problem. 90% is no longer the goal, 87% is great. You'll need level 19 reduced mana gem to run 3 auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info