Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
danteafk wrote:
i find it hard to level with facebreakers, super squishy, literally zero resists. beyond mobs just destroy me at level 20 now ....

how is this supposed to work

how do you get all the INT for all the blue gems?

Do you follow a specific facebreaker levelling guide? As Fhark said, facebreaker is extra fast (but a bit tricky and not so cheap/fast for fresh players with no currency).
The INT nodes for end game RF might not be enough for high El.Weakness etc. I personally got Elreon master in my hideout and added just enough +INT mod in one of my rings. Or you could buy +int gear. You could also allocate a +30 Int node until you find the +Int gear. Many choises. The real hard part for my RF character was to colour the right sockets. 3blues in a strength item is hard to find/craft.
Last edited by Falcyon on Sep 17, 2014, 5:02:02 AM
I just wonder... Could we get this RF build and turn it to something else for some maps? For example the vulnerability, -resists, no life regen, 50% slower regen, are to be avoided by RF players. Could we just use a different skill setup based on this passive tree. Maybe use some other uniques too? Any thoughts?
Easiest thing is Searing Bond. Same mechanics as RF but less aoe and more life regen. I have a 4 link SB on my helm just for those kind of maps and for totems.

You have a weapon swap you can use as well. A 5/6 link staff (e.g. searing touch or pledge of hands), or dual Catalysts maybe.

If you swapped your helm for three dragons you could do a burning Ice Spear setup, which would make use of EE and all the burning damage. Spear - Increased burn - El. Prof. - Crit damage -

If you picked up endurance charges you could also make use of Voll's and PCoC with that ice spear setup up and use discharge as well, or use a Marylene's Fallacy for more crit multi.
"
Falcyon wrote:
I just wonder... Could we get this RF build and turn it to something else for some maps? For example the vulnerability, -resists, no life regen, 50% slower regen, are to be avoided by RF players. Could we just use a different skill setup based on this passive tree. Maybe use some other uniques too? Any thoughts?

Vulnerability is do-able as long as it's not a super-rip-map, the degen is slow. About the other things, I don't really know but I guess flameblast and searing bond wouldn't be toooooo bad. Basically the main levelling skills. Maybe facebrickers-infernal blow are still usable at higher levels? I'm clueless about that. Pretty sure we'd have to use some fire related skill since they are really the only dps nodes we take.
I`m not following any facebreaker guide, just my common game knowledge.

I have about 900 life and 4/12/4 resists at level 25, IB shows 900 dps

I kinda feel like I should have went for Ziggys RF guide with FB and SB, I`d have resists at least with aurumvorax.....
"
danteafk wrote:

I kinda feel like I should have went for Ziggys RF guide with FB and SB, I`d have resists at least with aurumvorax.....

Definitely get one of these.
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Sep 17, 2014, 8:27:20 AM
hm well, thats again about 4chaos for that.

FB forces you to spend currency to level up while Ziggys RF guide does not :d
"
Ark20 wrote:
"
Falcyon wrote:

Vulnerability is do-able as long as it's not a super-rip-map, the degen is slow. About the other things, I don't really know but I guess flameblast and searing bond wouldn't be toooooo bad. Basically the main levelling skills. Maybe facebrickers-infernal blow are still usable at higher levels? I'm clueless about that. Pretty sure we'd have to use some fire related skill since they are really the only dps nodes we take.

Hmm you are right. Maybe it's time to wear those facebreakers once again and punch some faces! And this flamebast seems an interesting idea. Thanks for answer! Time to do some testings!
"
danteafk wrote:

personally I chose facebreaker over searing bond, cause ...I had a pair of facebreakers while I had no searing bond gem :P . And I followed this guide
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/522556

The bads: It costs some currency to get some really helpfull uniques and make your life much easier. It will not be easy if you are low on chaos. *But worth spending them
The goods. Passive tree free. You just follow the RF tree which went really well for me. And really fast. I play lazy and in 3 dayz i had my 65 character. Not sure of the playing time... Just lazy playing :P

Next time I will level with searing bond to find out how it goes.
Last edited by Falcyon on Sep 17, 2014, 10:57:57 AM
"
Falcyon wrote:
"
Ark20 wrote:
"
Falcyon wrote:

Hmm you are right. Maybe it's time to wear those facebreakers once again and punch some faces! And this flamebast seems an interesting idea. Thanks for answer! Time to do some testings!

On second thoughts, since we got elemental equilibrium, finding alternative skill is a bit tricky. I'll do my research for e.eq. friendly skills...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info