Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
The damage increase you get from Kaoms life and 40% fire is pretty much the same as what you'd get from using a 20 Flammability. The difference is Kaoms increases your base damage making it more effective on curse immune enemies or trash mobs you don't feel like cursing.

Personally, if I were using a Kaom's I would use leapslam + 20/20 CoH + 20/20 Ele weakness + Flamm, then try to get attack speed from somewhere. Leap only costs 12 mana so using it without BM shouldn't be an issue.

4link auras
4link RF
4link leapslam
3link CWDT+IC+ID
3link CWDT+EC+ free slot for a level 20 searing bond (for totems+decoy+extra dps)

Level 20 reduced mana here. 9 mana left.
"
Ark20 wrote:

Level 20 reduced mana here. 9 mana left.

Yeah I know using pof vit and grace/det leaves no mana, but there are ways to get around it which would be worth doing for double curse with Kaoms.

You really only need 4 more mana to make it work, which is totally doable. 21 red mana for instance. Or you can also use Elreon's -8 mana cost rings too if you so desired, and all the reduced mana cost nodes are right along the path we take as well.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 16, 2014, 5:38:28 AM
"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
The damage increase you get from Kaoms life and 40% fire is pretty much the same as what you'd get from using a 20 Flammability. The difference is Kaoms increases your base damage making it more effective on curse immune enemies or trash mobs you don't feel like cursing.

Personally, if I were using a Kaom's I would use leapslam + 20/20 CoH + 20/20 Ele weakness + Flamm, then try to get attack speed from somewhere. Leap only costs 12 mana so using it without BM shouldn't be an issue.

4link auras
4link RF
4link leapslam
3link CWDT+IC+ID
3link CWDT+EC+ free slot for a level 20 searing bond (for totems+decoy+extra dps)

Cyclone + LOH ? :P
"
m0juba wrote:

Cyclone + LOH ? :P

I don't like using it, but of course you could replace one of the CWDT links for it.

1: Desync
2: I found the healing is not great, and that's with 20/20 gems.
3: Anything I curse dies before I can get any heals off it.
4: Anything that hurts me is usually because I wasn't paying attention and got nuked (Dom, Piety, Atziri etc)
5: I think cyclone is sketchy for healing because it requires you to facetank without any control to heal, and I've died sooo many times doing that, as well as on my facebreaker cycloner thinking I could out-heal the damage.
well i got my kaom's heart. its interesting. im gonna play with it for a bit and do some atziri runs. having the 5 link is pretty nice though i cant lie. if i manage to 6 link my belly i would see it being pretty hard to not wanna use it. currently im cursing on damage taken. maybe ill try and link it to leap slam but for survivability and atziri herself its pretty important to have faster attacks and blood magic.
"
bosis1 wrote:
well i got my kaom's heart. its interesting. im gonna play with it for a bit and do some atziri runs. having the 5 link is pretty nice though i cant lie. if i manage to 6 link my belly i would see it being pretty hard to not wanna use it. currently im cursing on damage taken. maybe ill try and link it to leap slam but for survivability and atziri herself its pretty important to have faster attacks and blood magic.

I agree. You need to be fast enough to dodge the bombs, and to not run out of mana. If you can solve those problems then I think it's worth using curse on hit with Kaoms. Curse on hit after all lets you proc the curses immidiately which ultimately makes you kill things quicker.

For an Atziri setup try leapslam+FA+CoH+ele weakness, and PoF+PoL+Vit. That's basically what I use but with a Lightning Coil instead of a Kaom's. :P

You can also link a low level vulnerability and ice nova to CWTD as a secondary debuff and still use CWDT+IC+EC.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 16, 2014, 1:23:42 PM
trying this out now on beyond.

why do you get unwavering stance but not IR? i understand however how high your evade will be, it will not be used due to unwavering stance?

with what do you level until you can wear facebreakers?

is facebreaker leveling faster than flameblast + searing bond?
Last edited by danteafk on Sep 16, 2014, 6:05:54 PM
"
danteafk wrote:
trying this out now on beyond.

why do you get unwavering stance but not IR? i understand however how high your evade will be, it will not be used due to unwavering stance?

with what do you level until you can wear facebreakers?

is facebreaker leveling faster than flameblast + searing bond?

If I understand the OP correctly, you should be wearing all armor pieces and running determination when using Unwavering Stance (aside from the small amount of evasion from Belly of the Beast). If you plan on using Carcass Jack then you should run IR and Unwavering Stance.

Until level 16 I used a 2-hander and Ground Slam/Heavy Strike. I think the only limitation with Flameblast will be the intelligence requirement. If you can bypass that then I think FB + Searing Bond is a great choice as well. I recently leveled with Facebreakers with Infernal Blow and it was VERY fast. Nearly everything gets one shot. What's important to remember is that you need flat phys on your rings and amulets. With good flat phys you can easily double and triple your dps, it's kinda insane how important it is.

Cheap jewelry like these I found while leveling helped so much:
Spoiler

Edit: I also used for the flat phys
Last edited by Darkith1546 on Sep 16, 2014, 9:53:46 PM
i find it hard to level with facebreakers, super squishy, literally zero resists. beyond mobs just destroy me at level 20 now ....

how is this supposed to work

how do you get all the INT for all the blue gems?
Last edited by danteafk on Sep 16, 2014, 10:40:43 PM
Normally you would also wear a crest of perandus shield which is 40% block, 70 odd life and some lightning resist, I didnt like Infernal blow and at level 44 or so felt that molten strike with rivgald's charge was working better for me (takes me about 12h to get to level 65)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info