Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I tried gearing for this build, and followed Niffler's skill tree.

However, I still only have 87% fire resists. That's 8% from the shield, 1% from Barbarism, 3% from purity of fire for a total of 12% extra. I figure that I will need at least 90%, so where am I missing the additional 3%? I checked the skill tree, doesn't seem to have any other max fire resists nodes... what am I missing here?
"
Hayrich wrote:
I tried gearing for this build, and followed Niffler's skill tree.

However, I still only have 87% fire resists. That's 8% from the shield, 1% from Barbarism, 3% from purity of fire for a total of 12% extra. I figure that I will need at least 90%, so where am I missing the additional 3%? I checked the skill tree, doesn't seem to have any other max fire resists nodes... what am I missing here?

You are not missing nothing. You don't need 90% fire res.
Hey guys, I got problem calculating DPS of my RF. I'm new to POE and I don't unterestand what are some things in RF calculator.. can some1 help me with that, please?

Current HP: 6735
Current ES: 203

Current gear
Spoiler

Current Passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXw48EmkS4RQgFE0UUhRxFxwYkRo4G_ocpySLJa0l3ycvJ9Uo-i7_NZI62DrhPAU8LT0PPfxBh0WdR35N41BHUFBTUlOlVbVYY18_YEthIWVNcXl07XgNeWh673y7ffWCx4M4hNmE74zPkFWYrZrgna6ezaIAog-kGaZXpwinMKeEqW618rc-uJO8n72BvorBBMRYxPbFisauxtjYvdrd4urjn-vu7DjvDu988B_yRfZI-ej9C_4K_o8=

Thank you very much :)
Last edited by belquerst on Sep 13, 2014, 8:20:47 PM
Any suggestions on which 5 flasks i should have in order to farm maps?
"
Devilechoes wrote:
Any suggestions on which 5 flasks i should have in order to farm maps?

One insta-heal for panic moments, hallowed heals less than divine but can be used more often. 2-3 ruby for heal-over-time. A granite with +armour roll for... armour. Optional quicksilver to move between packs, topaz for lightning bosses, maybe even a sapphire for Merveil or amethyst for strong chaos bosses. You need flasks to dispel shock, bleed and curses. Getting frozen is rarely an issue.
Hi guys! Will this uniq
increase dmg for RF? I use ice nova for chill.
Last edited by Melomaniac on Sep 13, 2014, 5:59:47 PM
removed
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Sep 14, 2014, 1:33:29 AM
"
Melomaniac wrote:
Hi guys! Will this uniq

Not sure how this unique works. Does it deal fire dmg only when it's main weapon and only cold dmg when its offhand?
Either way, if you got Elemental Equilibrium, the 'adds fire' damage will give your enemies high fire resistance and you will end up dealing less burning dmg . Notice that this weapon adds fire damage even to you spells like ice nova. And ofcourse you can not equip this offhand. You have Rise of Phoenix equipped...
"
Falcyon wrote:
"
Melomaniac wrote:
Hi guys! Will this uniq

Not sure how this unique works. Does it deal fire dmg only when it's main weapon and only cold dmg when its offhand?

Yep, on top of the basic physical damage.

And yes we simply can't use it in offhand, and using in main hand would be a problem (can't leap slam on enemies, can't cyclone to heal on hit) rather than a boost.
Am I supposed to take Sovereignty for the reduced mana reserved until my reduced mana gem hits 19? Currently I can only run two auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info