Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I'm probably missing something super obvious but why pick up Vaal Pact on a build that focuses so much on life regen?
"
danteafk wrote:
I just hit 65 and losing HP with RM, can anyone tell me what I am missing? My purity of fire is level 18.

this is my build so far:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwDxgUtCfYLYQxfFCAUUhRxGJEb-hynJIslrSXfJy8n1SftKPou_zWSPC09Dz38QYdGaUd-UEdQUFOlVbVYY1ivXz9gS2EhZU1sFnTteA15aHrvfLuCx4TZhO-HGYcpjM-YrZ7NogCiD6QZpKynMKlutfK3PryfvYG-isEExBXEWMT2xYrGrsbY2L3i6uOf7w7wH_Iv9kj56PxL_Qv-Cg==

items:
Spoiler

i have 480 hp regen and 550 with vitality, what is wrong? i am at 87% fire resist. where are the missing 3%?

also i can run only 2 auras, not 3?

To add on to what Darkith said, you are 2 points away from templar regen, that's obviously your next target. Or you can respec out of diamond skin and flask life in marauder start, becuase you don't really need those, diamond skin doesn't give +max fire res any more.

"
sandrews9877 wrote:
I'm probably missing something super obvious but why pick up Vaal Pact on a build that focuses so much on life regen?

We don't take Vaal Pact.
the templar regen node was enough to sustain and not lose hp, great

what a breeze this built is, just melt through mobs :D

do you rather recommend flammability or elemental weakness? (until 2 curse is set up)
Ele weakness is better for single curse. It's more party friendly for lightning and cold dealing members, and its easier to see the curse icon so you know when you've cursed something.

Also, you want to prioritise getting ele weakness to level 20 so you can do the 20% recipe for the extra bonus.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 19, 2014, 8:28:50 AM
thx.

for some reason my RF turns off in the middle of the fight, why would that happen? could this be silence?
Last edited by danteafk on Sep 19, 2014, 11:27:50 AM
"
danteafk wrote:
thx.

for some reason my RF turns off in the middle of the fight, why would that happen? could this be silence?

check your flasks, you are using some flask "of dousing" that dispels burning
Last edited by Skifa on Sep 19, 2014, 11:36:04 AM
my luck is sick today
Wanted to 5L my Belly of the Beast and 6L it with only about 150 Fusings.
After that I wanted to Vaal an amulett to +1 Curse and got it in 3 Vaals xD

Spoiler

Now I only have to reach the level to start RF-ing around ^^
Killed atziri without immortal call, this build definitely works and is very safe for atziri farming. I did a lot of mistakes, no topaz flask and only one ruby flask. Trio boss was a bit hard without IC but i'm buying 20q IC for next time. The lightning balls from vaal double boss wrecked me a bit, prob a bit easier with topaz and rumi's concoction. edit; killed her a few more times, deathless on rampage. lvl 81 and 8ex budget 5 for kaoms, 1 for dory, rest for some hp gear. 7.4k hp.
Last edited by kengro on Sep 19, 2014, 11:41:16 PM
"
BansheeLP wrote:
my luck is sick today
Wanted to 5L my Belly of the Beast and 6L it with only about 150 Fusings.
After that I wanted to Vaal an amulett to +1 Curse and got it in 3 Vaals xD

Spoiler

Now I only have to reach the level to start RF-ing around ^^

That's insane, congratz. Probably the luckiest guy in this whole thread.
I'm having a hard time figuring out how big of an upgrade Doryani's would be for me. My current weapon:

I've done some pdps tests with a similar +phys% +dmg weapon which has similar physical damage stats to Doryani's, and the difference wasn't impressive (dps on Cyclone is still in the mere hundreds). So physical damage is low for this build no matter what.

But the Righteous Fire damage is what I'm more interested in. How does the ~110% Increased Elemental Damage boost on Doryani's compare to the various combined Elemental + Magic + Fire damage boosts on my mace? Would I notice an increase in dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info