Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Welp that was a quick patch. So long COD, you were fun for a day.

Now I'm trying to think of a way to use RF while being dead.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 3, 2014, 1:51:18 AM
The worst part of the build is the maps you can't do.
Vulnerability is...ok, but blood magic and -max resists are out.
I can't count how many 70+ maps I've alched and stuffed back in my stash to be chaos'd at some later point. Or to be part of a vender x3 map recipe.

I'm at 6871hp now with 5L Belly of the Beast. Most any map is trivial, and pretty quick. Love it, but again...ugh. Most maps roll with - max resists or blood magic ( or so it seems sometimes)

"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
Welp that was a quick patch. So long COD, you were fun for a day.
Now I'm trying to think of a way to use RF while being dead.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. I didn't even try it cuz I knew it was gonna be fixed immediately.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 3, 2014, 2:22:37 AM
R.I.P 5892835928358 dps 5000% aoe RF :(

Asking again, hoping to get an answer

has ANYONE tried this in beyond? is it playable?
"
katjezz wrote:

Isn't Helman running an RF build in Beyond? Either way, yes, this build could definitely work in Beyond.
Well cast on death was super fun I only had it for linked. And I wish I coulda done atziri while I was using it but Ohwell. I did burn through lvls 77-81. So for the 5 chaos I spent on my quality gem. I'd say that was worth it. I wish I was the one to find out about it and not told anyone lol woulda been nice to have a week or so with that.

Hit the 7k mark last night which was exciting time to get the last few chaos and health nods and burning damage then maybe get on to atziri.
"
katjezz wrote:

Not only am I playing it, but I've pretty much been immortal during normal and the start of cruel.
"
alantrik wrote:
"
katjezz wrote:

Not only am I playing it, but I've pretty much been immortal during normal and the start of cruel.

I'm pretty sure normal and cruel have nothing to do with Riotous Fire. Normal is nothing.
If you're referring to leveling with Facebreaker the fun wears off in act 3 Merc when your damage falls off the map. Leveling 50-65 is a chore.
The high health while leveling just stops mattering when you have HORRIBLE damage. It is not fun until you begin using Riotous Fire.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 3, 2014, 3:06:09 PM
Well in HC leagues you either are immortal or you are not in a HC league any more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info