Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

ive tried using RF calculators to do my DPS and im useless with them... anyone want to calculate it for me?

Spoiler

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRccG_ocpySLJd8nLyfVJ-0o-imlLv81kjwtPQ89_EGHRZ1OKlBQU1JTpVW1WGNfP2BLYSFlTWh0apNsFm5pcXl07XgNeWh673y7gseE2YTvhxmMz5SgmuCdrqIAog-kGacIqW618rZBtz64k7yfvoq-p8APwQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY0k3V7di92mLi6uOf6-7vDvAf9kj56PxL_go=
What came first Mcdonalds or KFC?
on my phone. what about Shockwave totem or EK in the iron will sceptre? lots of more, phys and spell scaling, doesent intefer with EE, swap one curse to vun for more synergy.
Any specific masters there would be best to have for this build?
i have a hideout with zana but dont know who else to place in there

anyone there have some ideas and please comment why you want the ones you pick :)
@ niffler

Just curiouse about body armor. currently im using a 5 link 38% belly of the beast. im up to 7.2k hp and am moving up in map levels. as far as bis chest goes. is it more a matter of what you prefer or is kaom's heart the best? i also know carcass jack is pretty strong with increase area etc.

if its a matter of just preference ill probably keep my belly and try to eventyually 6 link or should i be saving for kaom's. On rampage it seems to be going for a lot cheaper and i can probably get to that price.

i know there is a section in the main thread but to me it seems your saying its a preference thing. and i think it was done before 1.2 came out.
Last edited by bosis1 on Sep 5, 2014, 2:40:23 PM
I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, so maybe someone can help.

I just got a 20Q (+10%) increased area of effect and the RF did not get, visibly, any larger. Whereas, when I used the 12% node it got noticeably larger. Is it not supposed to get larger? Is it bugged? Are there tiers or something for the size of RF?

Thanks
"
justadrake wrote:
I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, so maybe someone can help.

I just got a 20Q (+10%) increased area of effect and the RF did not get, visibly, any larger. Whereas, when I used the 12% node it got noticeably larger. Is it not supposed to get larger? Is it bugged? Are there tiers or something for the size of RF?

Thanks

I'm puzzled about this too. I had a ~12Q inc AoE and when it got to level 20 I decided to GCP it up to 20. No visual change on the RF AoE. Anyone else?
Well that was fun for about 30 minutes as RF before the first beyond boss that spawned one-shot him. Honestly saying a melee build without mitigation is "fine" in beyond is pushing it.
Hold Your hammers high!

This is my build. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Not sure where to go next with this build, so I'm posting here to see if anyone has some suggestions. I've basically filled out my tree with all the life I could need leaving Athleticism and Cruel Preparation clusters due to the travel costs.

Level 87

+7k life
+Very nice clear speed with dual curse Leap Slam
+Invested in IC with 5 charges, 20% gems and high level CWDT

- Low armour
- "Only" 75% light and cold resist
- Still getting hurt by certain high damage hits (Palace dom, atziri, chaos bosses)

Gear:
Spoiler

Skill tree:

I was thinking maybe I could switch out RoTP for a legacy Saffel's and go for Sovereignty with a level 21 PoF+PoL and level 3 empower. Ele damage bosses like dom with his lightning spam really hurt and this seems like the only way to deal with it now. Also Lightning Coil might then become a legit option.

Thoughts please.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 6, 2014, 9:01:55 AM
Hi there, Niffler! I have started following your guide, and everything seems fine with the leveling bit. I have a question though. I have both a carcass jack and a belly, but the thing is only the carcass is a 5-link, and currently my socketing(and overall) currency is quite low. So my question is, what would you recommend prioritizing on? Getting the Iron Reflexes keystone asap after transitioning to RF, or getting dual curse? Also, does Doedre's Damning seem like a good poor man's dual curse alternative for this build?
Last edited by intergalacticmule on Sep 6, 2014, 9:59:05 AM
"
Hi there, Niffler! I have started following your guide, and everything seems fine with the leveling bit. I have a question though. I have both a carcass jack and a belly, but the thing is only the carcass is a 5-link, and currently my socketing(and overall) currency is quite low. So my question is, what would you recommend prioritizing on? Getting the Iron Reflexes keystone asap after transitioning to RF, or getting dual curse? Also, does Doedre's Damning seem like a good poor man's dual curse alternative for this build?

I would say it all depends on what other gear you have a vailable to you.

What ring would you be using instead of Deodre's? Would those 6 points you save by not getting whispers make up for the loss of that ring? You can get up to a maximum of 142 life on a coral ring which you'd never get from 6 passives. Also consider Windscream boots which I think are are a better alternative than Doedre's (more resists and a bit of extra damage).

I would say grab some Windscreams for 1-2 alchs and go for IR first. Save up for a 5-link Belly and decent armour boots, then you can spec out of IR, into Whispers and use Determination instead of grace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info