Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
PigeonSmasher wrote:
Hold Your hammers high!

This is my build. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Not sure where to go next with this build, so I'm posting here to see if anyone has some suggestions. I've basically filled out my tree with all the life I could need leaving Athleticism and Cruel Preparation clusters due to the travel costs.

Level 87

+7k life
+Very nice clear speed with dual curse Leap Slam
+Invested in IC with 5 charges, 20% gems and high level CWDT

- Low armour
- "Only" 75% light and cold resist
- Still getting hurt by certain high damage hits (Palace dom, atziri, chaos bosses)

Gear:
Spoiler

Skill tree:

I was thinking maybe I could switch out RoTP for a legacy Saffel's and go for Sovereignty with a level 21 PoF+PoL and level 3 empower. Ele damage bosses like dom with his lightning spam really hurt and this seems like the only way to deal with it now. Also Lightning Coil might then become a legit option.

Thoughts please.

Exactly the same tree here.
+I take "Elementalist" and "Athleticism" (the life nodes, templar start).

My clear speed is not even close to my ele wander but i feel like i can tank everything.
Last edited by m0juba on Sep 6, 2014, 1:39:30 PM
Does anyone know what the tree would be for a lvl 75 (93 points) Thanks!

is this worth a few divine orbs. its got exactly what i need. i have only ever divined a legendary so im not too sure.

i lvl 73
"
bosis1 wrote:

is this worth a few divine orbs. its got exactly what i need. i have only ever divined a legendary so im not too sure.

i lvl 73

Hey there
"
A Divine Orb is a currency item that can be used to re-roll values of the random modifiers on a piece of equipment. This can only be used on magic, rare, or unique items. Only the values of affixes that can actually have a range of values will be randomized.

Before divining rare item u should know that wont get dramatic changes. For example u have 47hp mod. And there is different tiers, lets say tier 5 is 40-50hp and tier 6 is 50-60hp. In this case ur 47hp mod is in tier 5. And with divine orb u can only change that stat in same tier. Using divine ehre u can only change HP value to 40-50 range. U cant jump to higher - lower tier :) I hope it is possible to understand what i just wrote there :D
Wicked_Clown
Are you able to kill Uber Atziri with RF in 1.2?
Hey guys!

I have a huge problem using Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre. I`m not able to sustain my life using Doon, but with Brightbeak I have no problem.

Do you know what could be happening?

Cheers,

Leo
"
LeoTristao wrote:
Hey guys!

I have a huge problem using Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre. I`m not able to sustain my life using Doon, but with Brightbeak I have no problem.

Do you know what could be happening?

Cheers,

Leo

That's weird. Check your resists and make sure you reach the fire res cap with the Doon. Brightbeak gives a bit of fire res and it's the only thing I can think of.
I'm just abit curious here. This RF build doesn't leech life, and barely has any form of sustain other than life regen and perhaps the life on hit from cyclone. How does it survive in areas with ridiculous damage that needs face tanking?
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Hayrich wrote:
I'm just abit curious here. This RF build doesn't leech life, and barely has any form of sustain other than life regen and perhaps the life on hit from cyclone. How does it survive in areas with ridiculous damage that needs face tanking?

Basically Ruby Flasks, high life, high regen... I have 8.2k life and about 950 life per second regen - RF obviously uses all of your regen to sustain not dropping life - but the moment you pop a Ruby Flask you gain +10 max fire resists, and you essentially regen about 700-800 life per second. Also because stuff is dying around you so fast, you can "permanently" use flasks like Granite.

Also that pure raw damage usually I am not taking too much damage because stuff is dying so quickly - and bosses with life on hit cyclone that also helps a lot for damage mitigation.

Do you stick closely to Niffler's skill tree, or do you have a version you can share with us? I don't see the threadstarter following up on posts, so I'm not sure if things are up to date.

You said you use Doryani's invitation, is the 20-30% increased in fire damage far more than the damage you can get from, say, another 80 max life from a rare belt? I'm assuming so.

Also, what do you do for single targets e.g. Vorici missions? Do you squeeze in a single target skill like heavy strike somewhere? I'm still stuck on this point.

I hope you don't mind me asking you since you seem to have a fair bit of experience with RF, thanks for your time!
Last edited by Hayrich on Sep 9, 2014, 11:56:13 AM
my RF is canceling itself SOMEHOW will post more info later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info