Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

ok ready for some advice. just tried atziri just once have 2 more sets to try tonight the second boss group was insane and wasted almost all my deaths there. would like to look at my set up. i tried a double CwDT but no double curse yet. Should i be reworking my tree to get double curse or just head there from now on

Talent points
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXw48EmkUIBRNFFIUcRZvFxwYkRo4Gmwb-hynJIskqiWtJd8nLyfVJ-0o-i7_NZI26TrYPAU8LT0PPfxBh0WdR35QR1BQU1JTpVW1WGNfP2BLYSFlTWwWcXl07XgNeWh673y7gseDOITZhO-HGYzPkFWYrZrgna6ezZ_Ln9-iAKIPpBmnCKcwp4SpbrXytz64k7yfvYG-isEExFjE9sWKxq7G2Ni94urjauOf6-7sOO8O73zwH_ZI-ej8S_0L_go=

Gear
Spoiler

with this gear im sitting at 7.8k health. im more looking for tips on how to deal with the second trio of bosses. thanks
Last edited by bosis1 on Sep 10, 2014, 11:15:11 AM
if i know one thing, then that leveling with facebreakers and this build is the most tedious thing ive ever done in my life.

at around level 55+ you have only lifenodes and the damage sucks. Like packs are okay, mostly, but rares and bosses are impossible to do. I am 59 right now and i just want to give up. close to 900DPS.
"
Hayrich wrote:
I must have missed it somewhere, but is there mention of what is the max fire resist you need to hit to sustain RF? And what life% regen is optimal?

Lifewise I assume everyone is gunning for >8K.

"
juztdin wrote:
i play on SEA server !! i follow all your guide ! im using belly ..now 65 lvl run aura purity of fire,vitality and with 620 hp regen and i have problem when run rf lvl also..what happen..really don`t get it..what minumum for hp regen and fire resist? to rf can run without drop hp easily for 65 lvl !!!!

sorry about my bad english !

thank you
PLEASE REPLY ME ! I LOVE YOU STEAM AND BUILD ~

You burn for 90% of your life and 70% of your Energy Shield (ES):

Life*0.9+ES*0.7

Your fire res reduces that amount by 1-(fireres/100):

Life*0.9+ES*0.7*(1-(fireres/100))

Athletism skill tree node gives you +5% buff effects. This increases the damage you take from RF by 5%:

Life*0.9+ES*0.7*(1-(fireres/100))*1.05=RF damage you suffer per second

You need a life regen equal or greater to that number to sustain RF. From people's experiences you need at least a level 16(?) Purity of Fire for +3% max fire res. Apart from that you get +1% max fire res from tree and +8% from Rise of the Phoenix, for a total of 87% fire res. Apart from that you need life regen nodes in the tree, people usually need 10% or 11% to sustain RF. This value depends on your gear, so it's not set in stone.

Note: ES makes you burn for more damage, but it doesn't help you sustain RF. Avoid ES on your gear if possible.
"
katjezz wrote:
if i know one thing, then that leveling with facebreakers and this build is the most tedious thing ive ever done in my life.

at around level 55+ you have only lifenodes and the damage sucks. Like packs are okay, mostly, but rares and bosses are impossible to do. I am 59 right now and i just want to give up. close to 900DPS.

man you are doing something wrong :) with facebreaker 900DPS is okay at about lvl 20-25 :) maybe 30..not sure atm :) long time since i played it ;) buy Meginord's belt and random rings / ammy with flat phy damage and ur on easy mode ;) when i lvl'ed my RF'er i also played FB..i changed to RF at lvl 70 and started maps from lvl 60 :) and my gear wasnt GG or something :)

Wicked_Clown
"
bosis1 wrote:
ok ready for some advice. just tried atziri just once have 2 more sets to try tonight the second boss group was insane and wasted almost all my deaths there. would like to look at my set up. i tried a double CwDT but no double curse yet. Should i be reworking my tree to get double curse or just head there from now on

Talent points
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXw48EmkUIBRNFFIUcRZvFxwYkRo4Gmwb-hynJIskqiWtJd8nLyfVJ-0o-i7_NZI26TrYPAU8LT0PPfxBh0WdR35QR1BQU1JTpVW1WGNfP2BLYSFlTWwWcXl07XgNeWh673y7gseDOITZhO-HGYzPkFWYrZrgna6ezZ_Ln9-iAKIPpBmnCKcwp4SpbrXytz64k7yfvYG-isEExFjE9sWKxq7G2Ni94urjauOf6-7sOO8O73zwH_ZI-ej8S_0L_go=

Gear
Spoiler

with this gear im sitting at 7.8k health. im more looking for tips on how to deal with the second trio of bosses. thanks

use self cast immortal call and enduring cry
go in the room and cast enduring cry until you have max endurance charge when use IC and kill one of the bosses
I prefer to kill titty bitch first when cyclone and dual strike or what he uses last
Write random stuff here

use self cast immortal call and enduring cry
go in the room and cast enduring cry until you have max endurance charge when use IC and kill one of the bosses
I prefer to kill titty bitch first when cyclone and dual strike or what he uses last[/quote]

I'm about to level should I grab an endurance charge or start towards double curse?
"
bosis1 wrote:

I'm about to level should I grab an endurance charge or start towards double curse?

I would just grab whatever you want until you have enough points to respec into whispers of doom. The 5 points leading to whispers aren't worth anything so you might as well get endurance charges and whatever else you need for the time being.

Doing Apex requires practice, that trio bossfight in particular. Self casting Immortal call makes it a lot easier to just relax and watch how the fight actually works instead of running around like a headless chicken trying not to die. It took me 6 attempts to complete Apex with my RF dude.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Sep 10, 2014, 2:22:38 PM
thank you bro !! i just solve out my problekm !! thx for you info and details guide..i love you steaming and build !! now i can farm with rf..thx a lot
"
katjezz wrote:

Use searing bond. I've no problem at lvl 57 with searing bond+inc burning dmg+the fire nodes from tree. It kills stuff quite easily. Place totem and just jump into a pack with leap slam then use cyclone+LoH to archive insane defense. Easy. Only those aids beyond mobs are a problem sometimes
Hi Niffler and viewers.
Thanks for this build guide, it is very informative and im keen to play it. Subbed on your youtube channel! Just a question. With the Onyx ammy, do i need 50 strength or will 40 Hp do? Thanks!
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info