Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Whelp, Time to use cast on death 20/20 with this build for 60% increased AOE and 304% MORE damage.
EZ 100k base dps
300% inc damage
10k base life
conc
cast on death
inc burning
5000*4*1.69*3.04 = 102k dps
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
Last edited by Suzumiyaharuhi on Sep 2, 2014, 4:41:04 AM
Ya I take it back lol. I respeced and had to ditch sovereignty for a couple levels. I was left with level 19 reduced mana.
I dont understand how you got 9k life from using a belly of the beast, im using one and im level 78 and i have took most of the life passives and tried to get as much life on gear as i possibly could, i have 4.7k life ... i doubt those pictures of you're hp pools are in 1.2, i didn't read the whole thing so i might of missed something, ill double check :P nice build though
Still: I don't see how to use two Curses with the Kaoms?

Anyone do this? How?
"
BruT4L wrote:
I dont understand how you got 9k life from using a belly of the beast, im using one and im level 78 and i have took most of the life passives and tried to get as much life on gear as i possibly could, i have 4.7k life ... i doubt those pictures of you're hp pools are in 1.2, i didn't read the whole thing so i might of missed something, ill double check :P nice build though

I'm lvl 67, 4.8k life, don't have take all nods life, no life on my belt, so...
so IS this beyond viable?

Is the damage and regen high enough to deal with the degen aura?
"
BruT4L wrote:

I have 6k life with no Koams,at level 80, so....not hard to believe, though I think he did set up the OP page pre 1.2. It doesn't matter, our life didn't take much of a hit, if at all.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 2, 2014, 7:26:40 AM
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
"
BruT4L wrote:

I have 6k life with no Koams,at level 80, so....not hard to believe, though I think he did set up the OP page pre 1.2. It doesn't matter, our life didn't take much of a hit, if at all.

It took a bit hit as before the update i was rolling 6.9k hp i think in iir gear
Now im rolling 6.7k hp i think in all hp gear (and i can't even use my iir gear now cause my stats are messed up it seems)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info