Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Got to 65 hyped to finally get to use RF. Bought the gear for the build. Started playing and decided to level up my gems a bit more on my ranger. Put the gems back on my RF char. Played a bit more and felt like I was just playing a cyclone build and then I gave up haha it was a sad day.

Worked great was not losing life from RF I would recommend it if you think you would like how it plays. I just didn't think that far into it haha.
Hi, I'm lvl 67 and i have a problem, i can substain easily RF, fire and lightning res capped, cold 68%, but, i often die always against mobs with physical damage, i have only 2325 armor (30%). according to this guide, we have to take iron reflexes only if we get "carcass jack" body armor, not enough mana to sustain determination + purity of fire + vitality so, what's wrong with my build

my tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQLv-iD18_9kg9_IzPwQRVtZ7NpzAUIFBHGJHjnycv7w68n3loC2F4Db6KAdykGRv6Jd-E2eLqYSGE73Tteu9gSwUtxFgn1alutfI1kti9_gryRbc-xq48LcT2PQ999SSLfLvFivAfBLMCcRRNogBBh_nogsco-uvumuBFnVNSuJOnCBRxA8b9CyWtCfYcpwxfU6Un7fxLbBaHGWVNFFJHfmh0

my gear

Last edited by Xenyum2468 on Sep 1, 2014, 3:37:01 PM
is this Beyond viable?
"
Ark20 wrote:

Let's break things down.

Gear: Your energy shield is killing you. ES contributes to the damage you deal/take with RF but it doesn't contribute to it's sustainability (unlike life does, giving you more life regen). So that's a first general tip: when gearing avoid ES whenever possible. Carcass Jack alone would probably be fine (even though I find Belly of the Beast way superior) but you happen to have significant ES on amulet and belt. That amulet is pretty bad aswell. I understand you've been looking for life regen on gear, but its effect is much smaller than the % of max life regen nodes in the tree. Ideally sustaining RF is all about skill tree and level of the PoF gem, on top of the obvious Rise of the Phoenix.

Tree: I wouldn't get the 5% life nodes in scion wheel until you have all the other important clusters like life/life regen at templar and the whispers of doom (I see you are heading there now?). I'm level 88 and only now I took my first scion life node, and I'm at a very decent 7.6k life with a Belly. I would respec those 5 points without second thoughts. Spec 3 of them in the Quick Recovery cluster (look to the left of Elemental Equilibrium) for some life and +0.8% life regen. That might be enough to sustain RF with your current ES-ful gear. IF it's not enough (go check at the eternal lab), you can spec the other 2 skill points in the scion +0.4% regen nodes for another +0.8. Tree would look like this. IF the Quick Recovery cluster is enough, take the +6% life at marauder and Elemental Equilibrium instead of scion life regen. The first is more efficient than the 5% nodes at scion, and the latter is the biggest DPS booster of this build (superior than individual curses, and works on curse-proof enemies). This is how your tree would look like.

I might have missed this but why do i need the elemental equilibrium? i dont use any other elemental dmg than rf (i know rf does not count as the dmg that will give them res boost)
and thanks for the help :) got it to work and im surviving and dmg'ing well now :)

"
I might have missed this but why do i need the elemental equilibrium? i dont use any other elemental dmg than rf (i know rf does not count as the dmg that will give them res boost)
and thanks for the help :) got it to work and im surviving and dmg'ing well now :)

it works like this

if you have a piece that does cold damage - say your ring adds 1-2 cold damage.

when you hit them with cyclone, it will give them an additional +25 resistance to cold and -50% on lightning and fire, fire being the one we want them to be reduced on.

hope that explains it for you.

p.s - make sure you don't have adds to fire or light (x-x) damage on any of your other gear otherwise it will buff the resist to those elements when you hit
"
balanced wrote:

"

it works like this

if you have a piece that does cold damage - say your ring adds 1-2 cold damage.

when you hit them with cyclone, it will give them an additional +25 resistance to cold and -50% on lightning and fire, fire being the one we want them to be reduced on.

hope that explains it for you.

p.s - make sure you don't have adds to fire or light (x-x) damage on any of your other gear otherwise it will buff the resist to those elements when you hit

Basically this. But I don't know why do you say "no light damage", it's just as good as cold. You just need a flat non-fire damage roll on gloves/amulet/rings and you are ready to go.

Edit: actually I happen to have both cold and light damage on my gear, still works as intended (this gives +25% cold and light res, -50% fire still).
Last edited by Ark20 on Sep 1, 2014, 6:43:36 PM
so cold only :) okay thanks for that :) explained it perfectly :)
So i tried atziri and i failed at killing her...
the phase where the mobs regenerate her where going thru me and i was standing as much to the centre as possible...

im level 88 and my gear seems decent.. im 7.5k hp
This particular build has me a little confused for 1.2.
You can't use 3 auras without taking a reduced mana node cluster, namely sovereignty.
I've gone over it and over it trying to see what I'm missing. level 20 reduced mana is not enough.
"
This particular build has me a little confused for 1.2.
You can't use 3 auras without taking a reduced mana node cluster, namely sovereignty.
I've gone over it and over it trying to see what I'm missing. level 20 reduced mana is not enough.

http://poe.mikelat.com/#auras=1&name%5B1%5D=Aura+Group+1&cla%5B1%5D=&det%5B1%5D=1&pof%5B1%5D=1&vit%5B1%5D=1&bmg%5B1%5D=&rmg%5B1%5D=19&mul%5B1%5D=100&rms=0&life=1000&mana=500

lvl 19 reduced mana needed to run all 3 auras (Vit, PoF, Deter).
IGN: Yeph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info