Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:

do you think this will be getting nerfed fast or should i look into upgrading a cast on death gem?
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
"
BruT4L wrote:
I dont understand how you got 9k life from using a belly of the beast, im using one and im level 78 and i have took most of the life passives and tried to get as much life on gear as i possibly could, i have 4.7k life ... i doubt those pictures of you're hp pools are in 1.2, i didn't read the whole thing so i might of missed something, ill double check :P nice build though

I have 6k life with no Koams,at level 80, so....not hard to believe, though I think he did set up the OP page pre 1.2. It doesn't matter, our life didn't take much of a hit, if at all.

It took a bit hit as before the update i was rolling 6.9k hp i think in iir gear
Now im rolling 6.7k hp i think in all hp gear (and i can't even use my iir gear now cause my stats are messed up it seems)

Those pictures are in 1.2. They are from a level 94 marauder though, so don't try to compare it with our 70-80 ones. Also check Niffler's gear in the first post, look at the life rolls.

Carcass Jack took the hit of the 1.2 patch, because flat life rolls don't scale as well as they did pre-1.2 (nerfed life nodes on tree). The Belly of the Beast actually buffed this build because of the massive +40% life coupled with a higher base life per level. At this point I don't see any reason to use a Carcass any more.

For the record, I'm sitting at 7.6k with a +40% Belly. By level 92 I will have finished the scion life wheel and I don't expect less than 8.5-9k life.
i'll share my thoughts too..:)

Post patch this build is more than viable..:)

@ thsoe who doubts HP capabilities of this build..
I got 7.3k @88lvl..here's my gears ( far from perfect hp rolls )
Spoiler

And Here's my passives
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQPGBLMFLQn2C2EMXxJpEuEUIBRNFFIUcRZvFxwYahiRGjgabBv6HKckiySqJa0l3ycvJ9Uo-i3SLv81kjbpOlg62DwtPQ89_EGHRZ1HflBHUFBTUlOlVbVVxlgHWGNfP2BLYSFlTXF5dO14DXgveWh673y7fOWCx4M4g9uE2YTvjM-PRpBVmK2a4Juhna6ezaIAog-kGacIpzCnhKlurJi18rc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMT2xYrGrsbY2L3i6uNq45_r7uw47w7vfPAf9kj31_no_Qv-Cg==

@ CoD exploit..
im sure it will be fixed soon..but i personally wasted few ex and got myself q20 lvl13 CoD..and man..that's amazing ;)

So all in all..Thumbs Up once again for for this amazing version of RF :)
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Sep 2, 2014, 12:14:27 PM
Hey, I wanted to share my current character as I referenced Niffler's guide a lot while building this guy.

Current build lvl 77

http://poeurl.com/yYS13je

Gear

Spoiler

Flasks

Spoiler

I am sitting at 5.5k life but hope to hit 6k with the next 3 levels finishing off the purity of flesh cluster.

I am really liking arc (2k tooltip at level 17 with 3 frenzy charges) for soloing maps. It is mainly used to kill totems, but I also cyclone over a boss to hit is with EE and EW then I hammer it with arc to get the shocked status effect. This lets me kill even difficult map bosses in a few seconds.

I am only running having a hard time with totem bosses (haku missions), but I can still kill them, just slowly.

As for my gear I am happy enough with the current setup and won't be upgrading until I can start buying some GG pieces. I am looking for strength, life, and shoring up my chaos resist for future upgrades.
One more thing which may help to some1 who;s strugling a bit ;)

I learned this technique from PewPew's guide's and it;s quiet effective in this build too.
If ur strugling with armor and damage u receive ( like me ) there is a very nice cwdt + frost wall combination. It helps tremendously against ranged packs. Melee mobs cant touch u either way and the main issue are rangers.
So if u got probs with them..and have few spare sockets, i recomend trying this combo :)
Wicked_Clown
one question will Doryani's Catalysts mod 1% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life work with RF ?
"
jestem1234 wrote:
one question will Doryani's Catalysts mod 1% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life work with RF ?

no :) non of leeches works with RF :)
Wicked_Clown
"
jestem1234 wrote:

So is it worth buying ? if yes, why ?
"
jestem1234 wrote:
"
jestem1234 wrote:

So is it worth buying ? if yes, why ?

worth it, cos +% elemental damage
Never said you can't get 10k still just said i was higher hp before update with iir gear now im not even the same with hp gear doesn't matter what gear he had as i have more hp on my gear now with less life then before thus it was nerfed (but we know this)

edit: deleted other text and for the recoard without my other ring i have +641 hp from gear (about 50 higher with other ring)
Last edited by Lynerus on Sep 3, 2014, 1:16:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info