Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

You should be able to do it with a lvl 19 reduced mana.
Source: http://fogz.mine.nu:8080/poe_reserved_calc/
"
Ali_B wrote:

Nope, since that site uses rounded down values (idk what poe uses...).
Anyways 60+2x40 auras is 140% mana reserved and that x0,72 = 100,8%, which is obviously more than 100% mana. Then again, i dont know if poe rounds that down or up. Also I dont remember if i ever tested those auras with lvl 19 reduced mana, but im remembering that i did it and i couldnt use all those auras.

Anyways, i might be wrong or right, someone should test it (I could if i were home...)
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:
"
Ali_B wrote:

Anyways 60+2x40 auras is 140% mana reserved and that x0,72 = 100,8%, which is obviously more than 100% mana. Then again, i dont know if poe rounds that down or up. Also I dont remember if i ever tested those auras with lvl 19 reduced mana, but im remembering that i did it and i couldnt use all those auras.

Anyways, i might be wrong or right, someone should test it (I could if i were home...)

I ran all three auras with a level 19 reduced mana having 8 mana left. When my reduced mana gem hit level 20, it left me with 14 mana. Not a big difference, but I just wanted to illustrate my confidence that a level 19 reduced mana gem is sufficient.
Just want to report killed Atziri at only lvl 76 with this build. I'm leveling gems in my scepter and shield so pay no attention to gem. Great build!!

Git R Dun!
Hey, I'm using this build but I am only outregening righteous fire by about 20 or so hp/sec. My vitality gem is only level 16, could that be the problem? I have 3899 hp and 386 life regen per second.
I'm actually struggling on the trio boss in Apex of Sacrifice. I'm trying to kill the tentacle monster first, but it's hard due to the cyclone guy always leaving the degen where she stands.

Also, I'm getting absolutely ripped apart from the trash mobs there. I've only done this map twice, with 2 failures at the trio boss, is there something I'm missing? I aloways find that I can't do enough damage in the period of my Immortal Call as my EE or curses don't proc in time.

Oh, my gems weren't properly setup before I logged off, so if there's anything wrong with the gems in my gear, it's probably due to that.

My gear:

Passives:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRccGNsZhRo4Gmwb-iFgI_YkqiXfJy8n1Sj6KU8ppTWSNuk62D38QKBBh0d-Sn1OKlBQVElVxlb6WGNaSFuvXz9gS2EhZU1noHF5dO108XgNeWh673y7gseDOITZhO-HdojxjM-PRpBVmK2drqIApBmkrKcIp4SoGKluq8WtSrXytz64k7yfvorBBMRYxYrG2M0mz2XQ0N0N4urjauOf5CLr7uw47g7vDu987_DwH_Iv8932SPno_MX-Cg==
IGN - Zginc
Last edited by Zginc on Aug 3, 2014, 4:45:37 AM
"

I should have added another source which is my own personal use. I am currently running a lvl 19 reduced mana gem with grace, PoF, vitality and it works (i have no aura nodes).
"
Zginc wrote:
I'm actually struggling on the trio boss in Apex of Sacrifice. I'm trying to kill the tentacle monster first, but it's hard due to the cyclone guy always leaving the degen where she stands.

Also, I'm getting absolutely ripped apart from the trash mobs there. I've only done this map twice, with 2 failures at the trio boss, is there something I'm missing? I aloways find that I can't do enough damage in the period of my Immortal Call as my EE or curses don't proc in time.

Oh, my gems weren't properly setup before I logged off, so if there's anything wrong with the gems in my gear, it's probably due to that.

My gear:

Passives:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRccGNsZhRo4Gmwb-iFgI_YkqiXfJy8n1Sj6KU8ppTWSNuk62D38QKBBh0d-Sn1OKlBQVElVxlb6WGNaSFuvXz9gS2EhZU1noHF5dO108XgNeWh673y7gseDOITZhO-HdojxjM-PRpBVmK2drqIApBmkrKcIp4SoGKluq8WtSrXytz64k7yfvorBBMRYxYrG2M0mz2XQ0N0N4urjauOf5CLr7uw47g7vDu987_DwH_Iv8932SPno_MX-Cg==

The trio is hard and it also took me 2 fail attempts to finally manage it.
Most important is to get stun immunity, so u can skill unwavering or get kaomsroot boots.
Than all I can say is practice, as all u got to do i manage ur immortal call cds and dodging DoT areas etc.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
Zginc wrote:

My gear:

Passives:

Most important is to get stun immunity, so u can skill unwavering or get kaomsroot boots.
Than all I can say is practice, as all u got to do i manage ur immortal call cds and dodging DoT areas etc.

Cyclone = stun immunity.
"
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
"
Zginc wrote:

My gear:

Passives:

Cyclone = stun immunity.

Getting stunned during ur enduring cry immortal call combo is what leads to death, or while u leap around gathering charges...
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info