Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

My gear now.

please suggest me if you have idea, thank you .
RF is stil killing me even with all resists capped what can i do??

"
standalone09 wrote:

It is hard to advise you without your tree....but in a nutshell, you need more life and life regen. Only four pieces of your gear have life on it; you need to get life on the other three. A work-around is to respec out some nodes and take some .4% regen nodes temporarily (assuming ofc that you took all the main regen nodes). Do this one node at a time, and go to lab to test after each point.

Edit:

Oh hell, I didn't even look at your PoF gem...disregard what I said above until that gem is leveled. You need to reach 90% or better fire res before running RF (maybe 89%???? I'm not that experienced at RF hehe).

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Aug 5, 2014, 9:50:19 AM
"
standalone09 wrote:

You shouldn't expect to survive RF until you have at least a level 17 Purity of Fire.
You specced out of Resolute teqnique lategame, dont u Need enough Accuracy to run Cyclone in order to procc the life gain on hit?

How do you make sure to reach enough Accuracy without speccing too much into it.

Plz, help, did i miss something here?^^
"
Tollteus wrote:
You specced out of Resolute teqnique lategame, dont u Need enough Accuracy to run Cyclone in order to procc the life gain on hit?

How do you make sure to reach enough Accuracy without speccing too much into it.

Plz, help, did i miss something here?^^

You use Resolute teqnique because you will lvl as a facebreaker and late game the points you use to get RT is not worth it.

My cyclone do have 65% chance to hit at lvl 96 and its just fine
Write random stuff here
Decided to give this build a try with no snapshot in preparation for 1.2, have most of the gear and really wanna do a successful atziri run of my own :) love the detail and hard work you put into the guide sir! More feedback when I've leveled up.

Ps found this gem in my stash today!

Needless to say I was shocked having looked into a build that fit it to the t.
hi is better i take life node 8% instead of 0.4% regen nodes ?

here is my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFSAWbxccGNsZhRpsI_YkqicvJ9Uo-imlKk0s6S7_MZ41kjbpOuE9_D8nQYdFnUp9SshN404qUFBVxlb6WGNaSFuvXz9gS2EhZ6BodGwWbqpxeXTteA15aHqqeu-Cx4PbhO-HdojxjM-PRpSgmK2a4J2uog-kGaSsplenCKgYqW6tSrXytz64k7yfvorBBMRYxtjNJs5xz2XQ0Npi3Q3i6uNq45_kIuvu7g7vDu_w8i_yRfPd9kj56PxL_MX-Cv6P
"
smith357 wrote:
hi is better i take life node 8% instead of 0.4% regen nodes ?

here is my build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFSAWbxccGNsZhRpsI_YkqicvJ9Uo-imlKk0s6S7_MZ41kjbpOuE9_D8nQYdFnUp9SshN404qUFBVxlb6WGNaSFuvXz9gS2EhZ6BodGwWbqpxeXTteA15aHqqeu-Cx4PbhO-HdojxjM-PRpSgmK2a4J2uog-kGaSsplenCKgYqW6tSrXytz64k7yfvorBBMRYxtjNJs5xz2XQ0Npi3Q3i6uNq45_kIuvu7g7vDu_w8i_yRfPd9kj56PxL_MX-Cv6P

skill as many 0.4% regen nodes as u need to sustain RF, and than stop.

You may refund em later when purity and vitality level.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
just hit 65 myself. not having a problem continuing to play just have to watch my hp. im getting a decent amount of degen. would like some advice from an experienced eye. current gear/passives are as follows

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYRjbGYUaOBpsG_ohYCSqJd8nLyj6KU8ppTWSNuk62D38QKBBh0TnR35KfU4qWGNbr18_YEthIWVNZ6BqO3TtdPF4DXloeu98u4LHhNmE74d2iPGMz5BVna6iAKQZpKynCKeEqBipbqvFtfK3PriTvJ--isEExFjFisbY3Q3i6uNq45_kIuvu7DjvDvAf8i_z3fZI-ej8xf4K

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info