Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
just hit 65 myself. not having a problem continuing to play just have to watch my hp. im getting a decent amount of degen. would like some advice from an experienced eye. current gear/passives are as follows

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYRjbGYUaOBpsG_ohYCSqJd8nLyj6KU8ppTWSNuk62D38QKBBh0TnR35KfU4qWGNbr18_YEthIWVNZ6BqO3TtdPF4DXloeu98u4LHhNmE74d2iPGMz5BVna6iAKQZpKynCKeEqBipbqvFtfK3PriTvJ--isEExFjFisbY3Q3i6uNq45_kIuvu7DjvDvAf8i_z3fZI-ej8xf4K

check frequently asked questions, u need to skill enough regen (u miss a 1% node) and check ur level of purity as only level 20 provide 4% extra res...
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
just wanted t oshare my experience about weapon..i see most are using Brightbeak. Maybe that;s mroe usefull for your playstyle but for me, since i barely ever leap around..regular running better for me :D So what i wanted to share is that using something like
Spoiler

makes playing much more safe. Thats prolly due to longer reach which makes LGoH shine.
SO, thats not something special..but if some1 got any trouble u might want to try it :)
Wicked_Clown
I use beak for its res right now cause it adds alot
I have a siege axe i use for totems with 106-204 damage i think

You don't even need a weapon really but i think if you didn't use leap (or don't care how fast it is) you could use anything most likely something with life gain on hit on it

Then again i tried using cyclone with a life gain and i lost more hp then i gained back so it is pointless because you have to use BM gem

Maybe if you went with a soul taker and had the mana to cast the skill it would work but ive yet to get one to try it :P
hi,
made it today to lvl65 and i like it :)
have a lvl18 PoF and only lvl16 vitality, reduced mana is at lvl16 so i cant use grace
phys dmg really hurts me and i have troubles with such monsters

gear

Passive skill tree build

hope u can give me some tips

is it possible to use arc+chain+curse on hit+flammability+bm for EE ?
Hey what do you think about the viability of this build as a first character in the new softcore 'Rampage' league?
"
Ali_B wrote:
Hey what do you think about the viability of this build as a first character in the new softcore 'Rampage' league?

Any build is viable in softcore. Because it is softcore :)
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Aug 11, 2014, 12:44:58 PM
What would be the optimal (if there is one) setup for a 4L cwdt-enduring cry-immortal call-incr duration, gem level wise? I've seen some people use all at 20, others with cwdt at 5 (and others capped accordingly obviously).
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Ali_B wrote:

Any build is viable in softcore. Because it is softcore :)

Hey what do you think about the viability of this build as a first character in the new hardcore 'Rampage' league?
hi, just reach lvl 90 on my marauder :)

Very effective build, around 7,7k hp...

there is something to replace fast in my equip? i'm thinking about boots with 30% movement speed..

my equip
Spoiler

thx
I'm really looking forward to giving this build a try when i get back from my Holiday :)

Two questions i still have are:
1) why do people mostly use marauders for RF builds ?
2) why do these builds use cyclone as aoe skill ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info