Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Visigoth123 wrote:
Does the Enfeeble mod on maps affect your Righteous Fire damage?

Yep, one mod is 34% lower damage so u deal 1/3 less dmg.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
kaom's heart or carcass jack for more dps ?
"
smith357 wrote:
kaom's heart or carcass jack for more dps ?

The theoretical DPS u can achieve with Kaoms is higher, but ONLY if u manually curse 20/20 curses on every single mob or assume all mobs are instantly cursed by ur CWDT mechanics.

Practically so in normal gameplay ur DPS with Carcass is better:

--> Curse on hit with Cyclone will apply the Equilibrium & Curses instantly and automatically on every single mob. No absurd Manacost/ Buttonspam/ RNG with CWDT + COH.

--> The increased AOE from carcass will increase ur effective clear speed

--> Cycone life on hit with curses has huge synergy --> stun immunity during cyclone, extra regen from life gain on hit, => one cannot cyclone + manually curse at the same time and cwdt + icenova + curse on hit wont apply as frequently and fast as the instant debuff.

From personal experience, compared to other RF marauders I got in my party, the DPS with carcass is far superior.

The Standard Expensive Gear Option:

You can curse on hit and use Kaoms if u have access to a Soul Taker.

Corrupt cloves with lvl10-12 vuln on hit.

4L Cyclone, Life Gain on Hit, Curse on hit, 20/20 EleWeakness ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
Hey sweet build, considering trying it out at some point in the coming 4 month leagues.

I dont think I will be able to get a 5 or 6l carcass jack for a while so what would you do if you only had a 4l? Would u still try to dual curse with something less mana hungry than cyclone or self cast or just run a single curse?

Thanks for the reply in advance
"
Ali_B wrote:
Hey sweet build, considering trying it out at some point in the coming 4 month leagues.

I dont think I will be able to get a 5 or 6l carcass jack for a while so what would you do if you only had a 4l? Would u still try to dual curse with something less mana hungry than cyclone or self cast or just run a single curse?

Thanks for the reply in advance

You will use 4L cyclone for the life gain on hit and equilibrium proc.

Curses can be applied by CWDT mechanics or corrupted gloves, check out the suggestions under frequently asked questions: "I only got a 5L?"

And any 5L/6L chest will do it when u start this build, so Tabula Rasa is actually pretty good to start, cheap and u got double curse on hit witch increases ur DPS way more than a chest with 100 life.

youtube.com/Niffler
Neat build. I just started this and have a noobish question - Why not put RF in Jack so you get AOE radius and dam from RF? Is Jack global or something?

I only have a 5L Jack. Should I use 6L Coil instead if you're not running RF in Jack anyway?

Here are my chests available and don't want to use snap shot.

Thanks!
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 24, 2014, 2:36:57 AM
Hey guys,

can someone take a look at my gear/setup? I'm currently lvl 87 in the one month SC league and I did my first atziri attempt today, I did the double vaal easy but failed miserably at the trio bosses and used all my portals, the titty bitch just does too much damage to me and I die when I ran out of my potion charges, I watched both havoc and your own atziri guides and followed the instructions to manually cast enduring cry and immortal call but im still taking a lot of damage even with the immortal call up when I engages, what am I doing wrong?

My stats:

6414 Life / 538 Energy Shield
8790 Armor with Grace (46% reduction)
90%(183%)/78%(124%)/78%(112%) Resists
26% Block / 717.6 Life Regen

My gear

Passive Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFSAWbxccFy8Y2xmFGmwb-h0UIWAj9iSqJLAl3ycvJ9Uo-imlLOku_zWSNuk9_ECgQYdFnUd-Sn1OKlBQVElVxlb6WGNaSFuvXz9gS2EhZU1noGwWcXl07XTxeA15aHqqeu-ApILHg9uE2YTvhtGHdojxjM-PRpitmuCdrqIPpBmkrKcIqBipbqvFrUq18rc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMbYzSbOcc9l0NDdDeLq42rjn-vu7g7vDu_w8i_z3fZI-ej60vxL_MX-Cg==
Last edited by SayBoBoPlz on Jul 24, 2014, 3:16:19 AM
All u need is training and focus.

The Boss trio is challenging, but with a little training, doable.
youtube.com/Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Jul 25, 2014, 2:03:49 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Neat build. I just started this and have a noobish question - Why not put RF in Jack so you get AOE radius and dam from RF? Is Jack global or something?

I only have a 5L Jack. Should I use 6L Coil instead if you're not running RF in Jack anyway?

Here are my chests available and don't want to use snap shot.

Thanks!

The bonus from Carcass is global...

Use what ever Chest u like more, but for bigger aoe use carcass ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
Hi, how come I follow your guide exactly but I still degen? I have 90% fire resist(non parentheses) and about 9.99% life regen but it's not enough. I asked global and they say that my ES is too high. After taking off Carcass Jack(my ES source) I actually start regening again. Please help. Thanks. 

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info