Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Visigoth123 wrote:
Perhaps a dumb question, but... why Life on Hit instead of Life Leech?

It's not a melee build so the melee from cyclone does way too little damage for a percentage based leech, LGoH however leeches a fixed amount which synargizes well with the fast attack speed of Cyclone
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Visigoth123 wrote:
Perhaps a dumb question, but... why Life on Hit instead of Life Leech?

It's not a melee build so the melee from cyclone does way too little damage for a percentage based leech, LGoH however leeches a fixed amount which synargizes well with the fast attack speed of Cyclone

hmm - OK.

Any reason to not let it level up to get more DPS? Understand the math probably still doesn't support leech but seems more damage is still a win?

A couple more questions:

1) Any thoughts on whether a regular or Vaal Molten Shell + Increased Duration + Cast when Damage Taken would fit in with this build? Is there going to be some conflicts between Cycloning and having that procing?

2) How the Hell do you deal with totems? I'm in a 66 map which has a number of those Vaal Totems (enemies can't die) and with a Doriyani's and a L18 Leap Slam it literally takes 20+ jumps to get the thing down. My Cyclone is only L8 so maybe that can handle it when it's higher? Right now this is pretty silly...

Last edited by Visigoth123 on Jul 12, 2014, 3:16:39 AM
"
Visigoth123 wrote:

How the Hell do you deal with totems?

I use a 4-link Blood Magic-Increased Duration-Increased Burning Damage-Searing Bond for totems.
Removed
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 12, 2014, 10:39:05 AM
lol this char is so beefy i did jungle valley boss at lv78 like it was a a1n boss

6k hp 6.7k armor

the hp buffer is the best thing about it... soon as i see it drop i pop a ruby and a hp pot
"
shdwknght wrote:

the hp buffer is the best thing about it... soon as i see it drop i pop a ruby and a hp pot

oh yeah - you can stack those can't you? Nice

"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Visigoth123 wrote:

How the Hell do you deal with totems?

I use a 4-link Blood Magic-Increased Duration-Increased Burning Damage-Searing Bond for totems.

I switched to using a Flameblast + Concentrated Effect and so far it's working pretty well. Does enough damage and I now have a ranged attack. Giggity.

"
Visigoth123 wrote:

I switched to using a Flameblast + Concentrated Effect and so far it's working pretty well. Does enough damage and I now have a ranged attack. Giggity.

One drawback to Flameblast is that it's a fire spell and, if you're using EE, it will proc EE. Fire damage would then be reduced for 5 seconds or until such time as you hit the mobs with cold or lightning damage whichever comes first.

Searing Bond synergizes well with EE since its damage is burning which does not count as hitting and thus does not trigger EE.
"
hankinsohl wrote:

One drawback to Flameblast is that it's a fire spell and, if you're using EE, it will proc EE. Fire damage would then be reduced for 5 seconds or until such time as you hit the mobs with cold or lightning damage whichever comes first.

Searing Bond synergizes well with EE since its damage is burning which does not count as hitting and thus does not trigger EE.

hmm - a good point. I just tried a L1Q0 Searing Bond linked with an L1 Increased Burning Damage and on the plus side, even with RF turned off this is strong enough to farm Docks except on the downside the totem gets 1-shot by everything. Without any passives or life/resist support gems for the totem how viable is say a 20/20 in high (>= 75) level maps? Totems always seem hella-squishy and dying 1 tick after you drop 'em

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info