Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
LuqiiThas wrote:
My gear:
Spoiler

My skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFm8XHBjbGYUabBv6IWAj9iSqJd8nLyfVKPoppTGeNZI26TrhPfxAoEGHRZ1Hfkp9TeNOKlXGVvpYY1pIW69fP2BLYSFlTWegaHRxeXTtdPF4DXloeqp674LHhNmE74d2iPGMz49GlKCYrZrgna6kGaSsplenCKgYqW6rxa1KtfK3PriTvJ--isEExFjG2M0mz2XQ0Npi3Q3i6uNq45_r7u4O7w7v8PIv8kXz3fZI-ej8xf4K_o8=

Stats(lv79):
Spoiler
Life: 6119
Armor: 4084
Fire: 90%
Cold: 78%
Lighting: 78%
Regen: 644.5
Endurance: 0/5

I can do atziri whit this lv and gear?
or that makes me missing?
did you vaal orb your +1 curse amu as a rare or was it white to get the implicit mod? is there a requirement to get the +1 curse mod or is it all random?

i want to replace cyclone with Ice nova, so i can free one free slot, (prob for the 2nd curse), IF i have 2 curses it will be ele weakness + flammability + Equulibrium, wat do you think guys

updaet
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
Last edited by wahaha123 on Jun 27, 2014, 2:36:34 AM
"
wahaha123 wrote:
Spoiler

i want to replace cyclone with Ice nova, so i can free one free slot, (prob for the 2nd curse), IF i have 2 curses it will be ele weakness + flammability + Equulibrium, wat do you think guys

updaet

I just wonder..life leech may not work well because of low spell damage. You can consider another gem..rf build is flexible.
Cyclone is for EE and life gain on hit. But maybe you get good life regen...I think it's still ok. You need regen, pop potion. Up to your playstyle.
IGN: WrathGirlPOE
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
My gear:
Spoiler

My skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFm8XHBjbGYUabBv6IWAj9iSqJd8nLyfVKPoppTGeNZI26TrhPfxAoEGHRZ1Hfkp9TeNOKlXGVvpYY1pIW69fP2BLYSFlTWegaHRxeXTtdPF4DXloeqp674LHhNmE74d2iPGMz49GlKCYrZrgna6kGaSsplenCKgYqW6rxa1KtfK3PriTvJ--isEExFjG2M0mz2XQ0Npi3Q3i6uNq45_r7u4O7w7v8PIv8kXz3fZI-ej8xf4K_o8=

Stats(lv79):
Spoiler
Life: 6119
Armor: 4084
Fire: 90%
Cold: 78%
Lighting: 78%
Regen: 644.5
Endurance: 0/5

I can do atziri whit this lv and gear?
or that makes me missing?

1. Do you overcap your fire and lighting resist? If you wanna curse Atziri, overcap is safer because Atziri will reflect your curse. You can use potion to dispell the reflect though.

2. The first boss, double Vaal do lots lighting damage, it's good to bring some equipment for spell block or dodge, much easier.

3. And you need high level immortal call and increasing duration. The 2nd boss, three guardians do physical damage, you need to use immortal call.

4. Rf damage and life are not big deal. Armor not a big problem, but you have to be careful when you clean trash mobs, they hit hard.

5. Bring the potion to prevent bleeding. It hurts because of our low armor.

You can run and will know what I said :p
Sometimes when I entered Atziri's room and forgot to spell rf lol...I just cast it directly without snapshotting and any equip which increases rf damage..still doable :p
Normal Atziri is not very "gear-check" boss.
Last edited by Nick9090 on Jun 27, 2014, 5:29:49 AM
"
NickChaos wrote:
"
wahaha123 wrote:
Spoiler

updaet

I just wonder..life leech may not work well because of low spell damage. You can consider another gem..rf build is flexible.
Cyclone is for EE and life gain on hit. But maybe you get good life regen...I think it's still ok. You need regen, pop potion. Up to your playstyle.

reverted it back though, the ice nova setting Sucked BIG time
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
so i need lv 20 purity of lightning and purity of fire?
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
so i need lv 20 purity of lightning and purity of fire?

I didn't sum your resists. Depends on your curse.

If you're using lv19 pof and lv20/0 elemental weakness (-49 all resist), you need 101 (90+49-38) fire resist to keep your fire resist at 90 when you curse Atziri. Also, you need 127 lighting resist to cap your lighting resist at 78.

It's easy math, just to keep your resist at the cap when you get curse reflect. Overcap will make you safer. I don't rely on potions too much.

In fact I use Grace during the fight because I feel the spear hurts lol. But I keep my lighting resist at 78, pop the topaz flask when I don't wanna run away.
take a look and tell me that I have to improve

Stats:

Spoiler
Armour: 7873
Fire resistance: 90% (183%)
Cold resistance: 78% (146%)
Lightning resistance: 78% (180%)
Chaos resistance: -27% (-27%)
Life regeneration per second: 660.9

Skill tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFm8XHBjbGYUabBv6IWAj9iSqJd8nLyfVKPopTymlMZ41kjbpOuE9_ECgQYdFnUd-Sn1N404qVcZW-lhjWkhbr18_YEthIWVNZ6BodHF5dO108XgNeWh6qnrvgseE2YTvh3aI8YzPj0aUoJitmuCdrqQZpKymV6cIqBipbqvFrUq18rc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMbYzSbPZdDQ2mLdDeLq42rjn-Qi6-7uDu8O7_DyL_JF8932SPno_MX-Cv6P

Gear:
Spoiler

Flask:

Spoiler
Last edited by LuqiiThas on Jun 29, 2014, 12:16:10 AM
I have one question: Can you sustain RF at lvl 65 without Rise of the Phoenix?
I plant to make an RF character at new league.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jun 29, 2014, 3:51:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info