Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Check it out after seeing that fire damage does in fact affect RF i just redid my build i had and came up with something with more res/damage but less life

https://poebuilder.com/builds/lynerus-rf-endgame

Kept 8.1k so far without kaoms gains alot of other stuff for the loss of hp that it had (spell block being one of them @ 31% spell block)

With kaoms its at 9.3k hp + more fire damage
Last edited by Lynerus on Jun 29, 2014, 6:35:22 AM
"
BlueJasminez wrote:
I have one question: Can you sustain RF at lvl 65 without Rise of the Phoenix?
I plant to make an RF character at new league.

No ;D

I cannot imagine a character without Rise of the Phönix, so cheaper equip that would be able to sustain RF.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
How will it work after the snapshot nerf - If i use RF with 6L carcass ( IIQ and IIR as extras) and switch armor to kaom's, will all the support gems count or no? Will it add 40% fire dmg from Kaoms to actual DPS, or just start "new" RF with 40% fire dmg only, w/o area of effect gem etc?
"
Lynerus wrote:
Check it out after seeing that fire damage does in fact affect RF i just redid my build i had and came up with something with more res/damage but less life

https://poebuilder.com/builds/lynerus-rf-endgame

Kept 8.1k so far without kaoms gains alot of other stuff for the loss of hp that it had (spell block being one of them @ 31% spell block)

With kaoms its at 9.3k hp + more fire damage

I got some thoughts on ur build:

--> You missed one +1%max fireresist node @ the Marauder

--> Generally speaking I would never trade life nodes vs Fire dmg nodes.

- Life not only gives more DMG, but also gives more survivability + regen.
- Life will increase ur BASEdps, witch will be multiplied by ur curses

--> You are missing "Purity of Flesh" the bset life node in this game ;D

--> If you don't need the extra dex/resist/armor from going over Sentinel ist not point efficient.

--> no endurance charges will make long immortal calls impossible for Atziri and co
youtube.com/Niffler
"
Adenozynotriv wrote:
How will it work after the snapshot nerf - If i use RF with 6L carcass ( IIQ and IIR as extras) and switch armor to kaom's, will all the support gems count or no? Will it add 40% fire dmg from Kaoms to actual DPS, or just start "new" RF with 40% fire dmg only, w/o area of effect gem etc?

Your whole exchanging body armors wont work!

RF will be burning, but with zero support gems!
All damage modifiers will be from your Gear you are wearing while killing the Mobs.
I would recommend you to use Curse on Hit, for nice DPS with no snapshots involved!

CHECKOUT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZg9teZvps
youtube.com/Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Jun 30, 2014, 4:05:40 PM
Sup niffler, why you dont use Doryanis Catalyst ? not needed because of double curses right?
But what u do against map mods which are immune to curses? and what u do vs atziri which reflects curses?

I rly loved that vid!
What do you think about running 2 CWDT, Increased dur - CWDT - Immortal - vulnerability with CWDT on higher lvl (like 7 , 8) and CWDT enduring cry with portal on separated socket. If we use +1 curse ammy and Windscream boots we have 3 CURSES to improve our dps even more.
"
Whoggy wrote:
Sup niffler, why you dont use Doryanis Catalyst ? not needed because of double curses right?
But what u do against map mods which are immune to curses? and what u do vs atziri which reflects curses?

You can use Doryanis Catalyst, if you feel you need more DPS.
I am just lazy getting a new gear setup.

Curse immune maps are just taking a little longer.
Atziri reflects the curses, but with my 180% resist sword and my purity of fire, i am totally overcap so i can curse myself and still got max resist ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
did u bought your gear or some items with alteration and regal?
"
Whoggy wrote:
did u bought your gear or some items with alteration and regal?

I crafted some Coral Rings ;D
Or what did you mean?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Added new Videos
Restructured Sections
Snapshotting removed
youtube.com/Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info