Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Adenozynotriv wrote:
What do You think will be a good extra weapon set? Main Doryani + rise, second Brightbeak + ? Or any other ideas?

not really, u can do some mf cull on ur 2nd equip.

I feel like snapshotting is not needed if u got 7000life + doublecurse

u can even leave brightbeak as mainhand if u wish...

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
My gear:
Spoiler

My skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFm8XHBjbGYUabBv6IWAj9iSqJd8nLyfVKPoppTGeNZI26TrhPfxAoEGHRZ1Hfkp9TeNOKlXGVvpYY1pIW69fP2BLYSFlTWegaHRxeXTtdPF4DXloeqp674LHhNmE74d2iPGMz49GlKCYrZrgna6kGaSsplenCKgYqW6rxa1KtfK3PriTvJ--isEExFjG2M0mz2XQ0Npi3Q3i6uNq45_r7u4O7w7v8PIv8kXz3fZI-ej8xf4K_o8=

Stats(lv79):
Spoiler
Life: 6119
Armor: 4084
Fire: 90%
Cold: 78%
Lighting: 78%
Regen: 644.5
Endurance: 0/5

I can not use the aura grace. Not enough mana.

What I need to change or I can improve?
Last edited by LuqiiThas on Jun 21, 2014, 2:07:55 AM
"
LuqiiThas wrote:
My gear:
Spoiler

My skill tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthDF8SaRLhFm8XHBjbGYUabBv6IWAj9iSqJd8nLyfVKPoppTGeNZI26TrhPfxAoEGHRZ1Hfkp9TeNOKlXGVvpYY1pIW69fP2BLYSFlTWegaHRxeXTtdPF4DXloeqp674LHhNmE74d2iPGMz49GlKCYrZrgna6kGaSsplenCKgYqW6rxa1KtfK3PriTvJ--isEExFjG2M0mz2XQ0Npi3Q3i6uNq45_r7u4O7w7v8PIv8kXz3fZI-ej8xf4K_o8=

Stats:
Spoiler
Life: 6119
Armor: 4084
Fire: 90%
Cold: 78%
Lighting: 78%
Regen: 644.5
Endurance: 0/5

I can not use the aura grace. Not enough mana.

What I need to change or I can improve?

You are using Niffler's passive tree, so no any aura reserved reduced from passive tree.

Easy calculation,
Vitality 40%, purity of fire 40%, Grace 60% = 140% reserved.
Reduced mana only lv 18, reduced 73% reserved.

140% * 73% = 102.2% reserved, so no way to use those 3 aura at the same time with lv18 reduced mana gem.

You need a lv20 reduced mana gem to run grace.
Or you can place Grace with ..purity of light when you level up. I think life regen is good enough to tank in 75+ maps with CWDT.
Last edited by Nick9090 on Jun 21, 2014, 2:15:46 AM
"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
Hi there,

your Gear doesn´t look bad.

But as many people having issues with fb-leveling i will update a easier leveling guide with moltenstrike.

Just link --> Moltenstrike - WeaponElementalDamage - LifeGainOnHit - Multistrike
(6L - Fasterattacks + choose meleephys/addedFire/lifeleech)

Skilled BM till 65, for all skill costs covered...

Fast weapons, with decedent physical are best --> LifeGainOnHit will be really strong with fast weapons !

Thanks for the reply! Molten Strike was something I toyed around with since I have a Molten Strike Marauder, but I still wasn't leveling at the pace you were so I thought I was doing something wrong.

I'm level 70 now, and after respecing, I'm having more fun melting things down with Righteous Fire, more than I thought I would. Thanks again for the build!

^Also, regarding using Grace with Vitality and Purity of Fire, without a level 20 Reduced Mana, which is the closest Reduced Mana passive to get?
Sovereignty circle, behind the Holy strength circle

Some rf build using it, also for more life regen to sustain rf.
Hi i am losing so much life when i turn on the RF and i can't run the grace aura

My Gear
Spoiler

My Skilltree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthEuEZhRpsG8gb-iFgJKol3ycvKPoppTWSOuE9_ECgQYdDMUd-TeNOKlXGWGNeE18_YEthIWVNdO14DXloeqp674LHhNmE74jxjM-PRpitna6kGaSsplenCKgYqW6rxbXytkG3PriTvJ--isEExtjPZdDQ4urjn-vu7w7yL_JF8932SPno_gr-jw==

what the optimal talent tree at level 85?
"
SpitfireXD wrote:
Hi i am losing so much life when i turn on the RF and i can't run the grace aura

My Gear
Spoiler

My Skilltree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthEuEZhRpsG8gb-iFgJKol3ycvKPoppTWSOuE9_ECgQYdDMUd-TeNOKlXGWGNeE18_YEthIWVNdO14DXloeqp674LHhNmE74jxjM-PRpitna6kGaSsplenCKgYqW6rxbXytkG3PriTvJ--isEExtjPZdDQ4urjn-vu7w7yL_JF8932SPno_gr-jw==

You took too many increased maximum life passives at the Scion node. I would respec those into the 0.4% Life Regen passives at the Marauder node and Golem's Blood. There's also 3 more Life Regen near the Scion node and the Shaper passive. That would help a lot more with sustaining RF.

Your Purity of Fire is only at level 16, so you're maxed at 89% Fire Resist. When mine was still there, I was degening about 2 HP/sec.

It also looks like you tried to shortcut your way to Iron Reflexes, but now that you're trying to path around it, you can refund the straight path to follow Niffler's suggested route to Iron Reflexes. To run Grace, I had to go all the way to Sovereignty like Nick9090 said.

But I'd worry more about sustaining RF with more Regen nodes before getting more armor through Iron Reflexes and Grace.
"
CTPEJIOKzp wrote:
what the optimal talent tree at level 85?

Just get as close to the lvl 100 tree as possible, while taking all keynodes.

More life, more regen or more other stats are always personal preference.
youtube.com/Niffler
"
SpitfireXD wrote:

My Gear
Spoiler

My Skilltree
Spoiler

Ur Question is already answered under --> Frequently asked Questions
youtube.com/Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info