Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Beacuse iron will affects spells and RF is a buf not a spell. It is affected by increasing damage, increasing fire damage etc however.
Righteous Fire is a spell that applies a buff on the player...
...Passives: The burning effect that damages both the player and enemies is not affected by x% increased Spell Damage. As of Patch 1.0.2 x% increased Burning Damage and x% increased Fire Damage no longer increases the self-inflicted damage, but does increase damage to monsters. Buffs affects still cause Increase damage to both players and monsters such as Inner Force.

That mean we can move both increase spell damage from passive tree to elemental damage node
Last edited by Slimshadyboy on Jul 7, 2015, 7:09:42 AM
"
Räddi wrote:

but I'd like to discuss the Blood Magic area.
Spoiler
Picking up Blood Magic will allow us access to some insanely good passives which are gated behind it: there are 2x 10% max life nodes and a new reworked Mortal Conviction, which now gives 15% max life AND 50% reduced mana (hp, because Blood Magic also affects auras) reservation.

Having your auras reserved from your hp instead of mana does sound pretty bad at first and tbh, I'm fairly certain you definitely wont want to run Determination anymore at least before you get Kaom's or something to make up for the big hp loss. However, Vitality and PoF should imo be alright even if reserved from life. I used https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/ to calculate how it'd work however, here comes some very rough and rounded math.

Assume 7k hp before picking up the 35% max life available behind Blood Magic. 35% extra would pump it up to 9450. Now, taking into account the 15% mana cost reduction we would always get from the Unrelenting area and swapping our current Reduced mana gem to the new reworked Enlighten (lvl 3), the hp reserved for PoF and Vitality wouldn't be as bad anymore. Keep in mind, their reservation costs have also been reduced in 2.0. So in the end, it would look like something like this.

So basically, our unreserved hp would be at about 6.8k instead of 7k, but we would in addition to that also gain the increased base damage for RF and life regen from the 35% increased maximum life, which would be insanely good and would really mean, that even with 200 hp less, we'd have quite a bit of more survivability thanks to the extra %regen we'll get due to a bigger lifepool. It also frees up our Blood Magic skillgem slots, more about that later.
Thanks for reading! :)

Its % Increased Health not more

To get to 7k health you probably had around 2k flat health and 250% increased max health.
2k * (1 + 2.5) = 7k
With 35% increased max health you now have
2k * (1 + 2.85) = 7.7, not 9.45k. Your unreserved max health would be closer to 5.5k.

Sorry, I wish it was more and not increased, b/c that would make for some cool builds.
Wouldn't want you to respect your tree and be left needing a pile of regret orbs.
edited for spoiler
Last edited by Donut_Harvest on Jul 7, 2015, 10:47:38 AM
Updates for 2.0?
Domine Non Es Dignus
Update for 2.0 will come this WE...
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
I'm actualy planning on going RF for the next update, and it seem like a buff overall cant think of any downside wich is great.

holy fire got moved and we now have fire dmg with 4% aoe (we can still pick up burning its not far)

Quick recovery got moved a little further

Combat stamina moved to the left

a good update on golem's blood(we save some points)

old
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRJpFCAUTRZvFxwYkRkuGj4aVRpsHKccziSqJ9Un7Sj6KS4rUDboNuk8BTwtPQ89_EGHQ8hFnUd-TP9QR1NSU6VXDVhjW6BfP2EhZKNodGjycXl07XrvfA58uIIHgpuCx4TZhO-Mz5SgmK2aO5rgna6ezZ_LogCnCKcwp1Wtja9stz64k7yfvTbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNi92WHaYuFz4urjauvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfZI-ej8S_4K_lQ=

new
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfDc0UIBRNFm8YkRkuGj4aVRpsHKcczhzcJKon7Sj6KS4rUDboNuk8LT38QYdDyEWdR35QR1NSU6VXDVhjWHdboF8EXz9hIWSjaHRo8nTtfA58uIIHgpuCx4PMhNmE74zPkSuUoJitmjua4J2uns2fy5_fogCnCKcwp1Wtja9sr6e3PriTvJ-9NsRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq6-7vDu988B_xrPJB9kj56PxL_gr-VA==

I'm planning on going curse on hit cyclone rf

(I'll try to run cyclone on mana but well if it doesnt work i go blood magic xd)

they did reduce the mana cost of cyclone by like 50% so I hope i can run it xD

it was 24 at lvl 1
its now 12 at lvl 1

since I'm not using it for dmg ill keep it at lvl 1

i didnt try it tho so we'll see
Last edited by kille142 on Jul 9, 2015, 9:31:29 AM
If you play with 3 aura, you can't handle cyclone on mana dude
"
Slimshadyboy wrote:
If you play with 3 aura, you can't handle cyclone on mana dude

only planning on using 2 :/
We need a build update for 2.0 like yesterday xD
So I can get that laptop fast :D
"
kille142 wrote:
I'm actualy planning on going RF for the next update, and it seem like a buff overall cant think of any downside wich is great.

holy fire got moved and we now have fire dmg with 4% aoe (we can still pick up burning its not far)

Quick recovery got moved a little further

Combat stamina moved to the left

a good update on golem's blood(we save some points)

old
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRJpFCAUTRZvFxwYkRkuGj4aVRpsHKccziSqJ9Un7Sj6KS4rUDboNuk8BTwtPQ89_EGHQ8hFnUd-TP9QR1NSU6VXDVhjW6BfP2EhZKNodGjycXl07XrvfA58uIIHgpuCx4TZhO-Mz5SgmK2aO5rgna6ezZ_LogCnCKcwp1Wtja9stz64k7yfvTbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNi92WHaYuFz4urjauvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfZI-ej8S_4K_lQ=

new
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfDc0UIBRNFm8YkRkuGj4aVRpsHKcczhzcJKon7Sj6KS4rUDboNuk8LT38QYdDyEWdR35QR1NSU6VXDVhjWHdboF8EXz9hIWSjaHRo8nTtfA58uIIHgpuCx4PMhNmE74zPkSuUoJitmjua4J2uns2fy5_fogCnCKcwp1Wtja9sr6e3PriTvJ-9NsRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq6-7vDu988B_xrPJB9kj56PxL_gr-VA==

I'm planning on going curse on hit cyclone rf

(I'll try to run cyclone on mana but well if it doesnt work i go blood magic xd)

they did reduce the mana cost of cyclone by like 50% so I hope i can run it xD

it was 24 at lvl 1
its now 12 at lvl 1

since I'm not using it for dmg ill keep it at lvl 1

i didnt try it tho so we'll see

This will be my Tree i belive but i will wait for Niffler ofcorse 120 point ill drop Burning and some %5 Life nodes.

Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYMXw3NEmkUIBRNFm8XHBcvGFYYkRkuGjgaPhpVGmwcpxzOHNwdFCSqJy8n7Sj6KS4rUDWSNug26TrYOuE8LT0PPfxBh0WdR35N41BHU1JTpVXWVw1YY1h3XwRfP2EhZKNk52VNaHRo8nF5dO12rHrvfLh8u4CkggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-Mz48akFWRK5itmjua4J2uns2fy5_fogCmV6cIpzCtja-ntz64k7yfvTa-p8RYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfZI-ej60vxL_gr-VP6P

if you Craft Lie -7 manacost Elron ring you can i belive :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info