Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Hi, i'm 86 and still struggling on Atziri. I loose way to many portals on the trio.

What cn I improve ? Does my stuff sucks or am I just not carefull enough to run Atziri ?

Spoiler
your gear could use a lot of work

life is super important for pure rf we need to max out str and life. while maintaining resistances.

Helm- you have 43 life 0 str- you could have 90-99 life and 40+ str. with 2 res and that would be huge upgrade. expensive though.

Gloves- these arnt too bad 73 life you could get more and again could get more str.

Boots- these just are not good at all get rid of them.
somehting like that.

Jewelery is all bad as well.

Look for leather belt. you get up to 40 life extra as implicit. same with your rings search for coral rings. 30 life implicit.

basically it doesnt look like you have done enough work on your gear. could also be you doing something wrong. check nifflers atziri guide its helpful.
Last edited by bosis1 on Jun 14, 2015, 2:13:14 PM
changed my boots and a ring :

Killed Atziri for the 1st time today, i'm pretty happy with my loots :

Thx for the help !
When should i switch to RF? I have all the needed armor such as-Belly of the beast,ROTP, good helm and all.
"
When should i switch to RF? I have all the needed armor such as-Belly of the beast,ROTP, good helm and all.

Then you should be good to go.

Extremely fun to play RF. The shield dropped for me a few weeks ago, and decided to roll a character for it.
Thanks for the guide.
Well, I gave it a try and I have to admit I'm having such a blast... Easily the toon I enjoyed the most both building it and playing it. How come I never tried RF before? D:

I'm using this:

Spoiler

Am I in the right direction regarding gear? Please note that I would most definitely use a Kaom's, but it is way out of my budget =/
Also, I assume ele damage boosts RF, so Atz Promise does provide both damage and healing?

Cheers!
Potato girl keeps on runnin'

playing hardcore.
Is it worth playing Incinerate RF with some minor changes to the tree?

my main fear is Reflec as i cant use Life Leech with that armor...

Ideas?
Opinions?
"
HairyBotter wrote:

playing hardcore.
Is it worth playing Incinerate RF with some minor changes to the tree?

my main fear is Reflec as i cant use Life Leech with that armor...

Ideas?
Opinions?

Ref will not be a problem with 100% fire resist
Write random stuff here
Hey man very good build guide, awesome build, will you be making an updated version for 2.0 ? =)
"
RunMyWay wrote:

Ref will not be a problem with 100% fire resist

haha, u got a point there, but well, i have "only" 97 resist with Flask, but still not bad :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info