Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

doryanis elemental damage % affects RF damage

doon has the strength bonus but it is a slower weapon so slower leap slams and cyclone which affects your life on hit
Mostly there is no Choice if u wanna use Doon or Doriyani.
Started off a RF Char in Hardcore, there a Doon is already rly expensive, but a Doriyani is at 15+ Exalts, lol.

Having a proper RF Setup easily cost u 12-15 Ex there, just with doon. (But Lightning Warp feels better there, u just miss the Ele Prolif from Doriyanis, but fuk it.)
Getting 70% Dmg from Doon is not too hard, compared to 80-100 from Doriyani, now compare the 1,5Ex to 15Ex, the decision doesnt feel too hard :D
my setup with legacy kaom's:

passive tree (level 92):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8SaRLhFCAUTRZvFxwYahiRGS4aOBo-GlUabBynJKonLyfVJ-0o-ikuNZI26DbpOuE8BTwtPfxBh0PIR35M_03jUEdTpVcNWAdYY1ugXz9gS2EhZKNlTWjycXl07Xgveu98Dny4fOWCB4KbgseE2YTvjM-PRpBVkc6YrZo7m6Gdrp7Nn8uiAKZXpwinMKdVrY2vbLc-uJO8n702vqfEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNi92WHhc-Lq42rr7uw47w7vfPAf8azyQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-jw==

I couldn't find any ideas that I liked for build tweaks with the kaom's, so I decided to come up with something myself. Over 10.3k hp at level 92. With the kaom's I suggest taking the life nodes directly to the left of the Elementalist passive rather than taking some small regen nodes, since with all that life you don't need as much regen. I don't like using curse on hit with the kaom's cause it basically forces you to only use 1 curse and no cyclone. This setup allows you to dual curse and still use cyclone to gain life and apply elemental equilibrium. Even without a utility movement skill, a movement speed flask works fine for zipping around

When awakening comes out, I plan to move cyclone from my doryani's into a 4L linked with fortify + LoH + blood magic. I will keep CWDT linked to ele weakness and flammability, and I will self-cast EC & IC linked to blood magic

Last edited by Spokodude on May 22, 2015, 2:23:13 PM
Hi there, wanted to ask, what items I should get next.

My gear
Spoiler

...ok, how do I post the pics of the items?
Last edited by StillbornChild on May 25, 2015, 7:28:57 AM
Hi, i have a question for the build owner. I just came back after quiting for awhile. The sheild mod minus 20% DOT is it better than Rise of phoenix or is it worse off?
"
GodVsMe wrote:
Hi, i have a question for the build owner. I just came back after quiting for awhile. The sheild mod minus 20% DOT is it better than Rise of phoenix or is it worse off?

Worse but see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLwzTZxIrk8&index=1&list=PLHnt_GIeNdrc7aIjGVJLIQZkGK4xMlN2a
Write random stuff here
if its on a 95+ life res 1000+ armour 28%+ block shield it can be very nice, but imo and others RotF is still the BIS for end game as 88% fire resist is so much safer vs some dangerous bosses, exiles and monsters namely atziri

although a high life/armour shield with the 20% mod would be great vs high physical damage bosses
Some one did mention this - CWDT + IceNova + Curse on Hit + whatever curse dosen't work
Ice nova is casted but the curse never appear. Is like the spell IceNova is not considered a hit.

I have tried but no success in obtaining a curse that way.
Can you confirm that applying curse this way dosen't work?

And Le hup iron ring with 20% damage and all the other stats isn't good for the build?

And late edit
I see some ppl asking for blood dance boots etc. I think normal boots with life are way better. Just grab the node that gives HP regen/endurance charge. I have 5 endurance charge and while they stay up i have 1% extra life regen.

I have a lvl 21 PoF, lvl 21 PoL, with empower 3 in a helm with reduce mana. That gives me 90% fire resist and 81 lightning resist.
I put vitality in gloves with another reduced mana ...deh, i know it takes valuable slot spaces but vitality gains only 0.05% life regen /lvl so not worth to empower or something. lvl 21 is enough
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 3, 2015, 3:04:21 AM
cant wait to test new jewels and shapers seed mmm 3% LIFE PER SECOND yup hopeflly i can corrupt one +1 curse lol
There is a gem cold to fire, that with quality is increasing the fire damage up to 10% (q20).
Can any one test if it will increase the RF damage as well (linked to it ofc) or the 10% applies only to the cold damage transformed to fire? (just link it with quality and read the tool tip on RF damage if it changes from support).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info