Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Is this build a noob friendly? Can i do that without many currencies? The build will still viable after changes of the next patch?

Sorry for the noob question. :)
So how we looking for next ladder. Conc effect I here is nurfed? How bad is that for us or did I red that wrong
Last edited by bosis1 on May 11, 2015, 1:10:52 PM
Conc is nerfed slightly for anyone using more than 20% increased AOE (so RF builds). It wont make much difference though.

There are so many changes coming with act 4 including jewels, new supports, uniques and game mechanics that pure RF builds like Niffler's might change quite a lot and will most likely end up more powerful.

There are no real nerfs to pure RF in the beta currently and it is entirely possible to run the same old build as before. aura reservation is more difficult now but still possible.

Here is a beta tree that I want to try out once I get the time: http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMGDgn2DF8NzRJpFCAWbxccFy8YVhhqGS4aOBo-GmwcpxzOHNwkqiSwJy8n7Sj6KS4rUDWSNuk62DrhPC09Dz38QYdCo0PIRZ1N41NSU6VV1lcNWAdYY1ugXz9k52ZUaGVodGjycXl2rHgvfA58uHy7fOWApIIHgpuCx4Nfg8yFe4zPjxqPRpBVlKCYrZo7muCboZ2un9-iAKZXpwinVa2Nr6e3PriTxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYvdlh2XzaYuFz42rr7uw47w7vfPAf8azyQfJF85v2SPno-tL-Cv5U_o8=

It drops the duelist area completely and takes the aura cluster to deal with reservation issues, and picks up 5 jewel nodes which can give regen, life and other bonuses we didn't have before. Overall less life but more interesting than before, which is more important IMO.
Hi, I'll be trying out RF (always wanted to, but never really had the nerve lol) and I was wondering if starting as a Scion truly means a significant amount of life loss.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
Hi, just bought doryani's catalyst vaal sceptre and my health started to drop realy fast when i use it. Help me please, what im doing wrong?
your going need need to link gear or stats or tree. or all

were you using something with lots of resist?
SO theese is my current items. Just changed weapon to this
and got huge drop of health while facing monsters. The skill tree is the same as in guide.
Hi all,
I did this one as a scion, as i had one with skill tree reset lying about. Clear speed is really good, most maps are no problem.

But single hard-hitters do still occasionally one-shot me.
Example: I just died 3 times to Residence Dominus. How can I avoid his damage if I have to stand next to him to kill him? I tried kiting around him, but I think my position is never shown so accurately that this works reliably.

Does anyone have pointers for me? This is my gear:

I use 2 life flasks, 2 rubies (for hard fights) and a granite (for even harder fights). They all remove bleeding, freezing, shock or curses.

Life is about 6k. A belly probably would raise this, but I "only" found the armour I use and need the 6 links. Don't have the points to take Whispers of doom, so one of my rings gives no life, but the rest of the gear is pretty good in that respect. Rest of the skill tree is very similar to OP.

Thanks for any help,
T
May your maps be bountiful, exile
@ Nekjas

brightbeak has fire res. did ur fire res drop below ur cap when u swapped it out? im guessing so
"
bosis1 wrote:
@ Nekjas

brightbeak has fire res. did ur fire res drop below ur cap when u swapped it out? im guessing so

Ok thx, ill try to get some 20 fire res on other items and check how it will work. BTW what is minimum fire res for RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info