Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I redid my tree and im sure i did something wrong as i have like 2k less hp then i did before and i had unmaxed res still i got a skill point from act 4 (to get +15 all res node)

I did all act 4 and some boss fights were hard (as in i died 1/2 times) died like 3 or 4 times on last boss cause i only have 1 usable life pot lol

My AoE on RF is sooooo small now its bad i didn't take any of the AoE nodes that i had before (what did i have +8%?) so something must have changed cause 8% is almost nothing

Edit: and i cant run armor aura now cause i didn't take the reduce nodes (even with lvl 3 enhance)
Last edited by Lynerus on Jul 11, 2015, 2:20:57 AM
Looks like a good tree rozol can i ask why u take soverignty, i havent done the claculations for the auras but have a l3 enlighten on standard would the node still be necessary? Felt like i got semi lucky with
regaling elreon ring and corrupted a life based amulet +1 curse a week ago. Cheers for any tips regards fhark.
"
Fhark wrote:
Looks like a good tree rozol can i ask why u take soverignty, i havent done the claculations for the auras but have a l3 enlighten on standard would the node still be necessary?

A lvl3 Enlighten doesn't get you far compared to the old reduced mana. I personally use an Alpha's Howl so i can get 1% more max fire res with a lvl 21 purity but even with the 8% reduced mana on that i cant run 3 aura's like before. So you have to take Sovereignity if you want to run 3 aura's but at least it leaves some mana to cast stuff like enduring cry now etc.

What i'm a bit bummed out about though is the CwDT setup i had in my doryani to shock mobs for extra damage with shocknova. It still works but the duration is way too short to actually do something (same goes for cold snap). So if anyone has any tips what to use in those 3 slots :)
Last edited by Extrema on Jul 11, 2015, 8:58:08 AM
As for the determination problem it seems we are all slightly having i believe the "easyest" fix would be to attach fortify onto our cyclone this gem should more than make up for the armor loss and since we are all most likely picking up the mana reduction % health nodes the mana hit is not all that bad. The only real draw back is that you have to replace life on hit which in my honest opinion is not that big of a problem when im going full steam ahead im sitting at 1300 HPS which will only get larger with better jewels and a few more passive skill points. but that is my 2 cents on the problem.
"
Fudruker wrote:
As for the determination problem it seems we are all slightly having i believe the "easyest" fix would be to attach fortify onto our cyclone this gem should more than make up for the armor loss and since we are all most likely picking up the mana reduction % health nodes the mana hit is not all that bad. The only real draw back is that you have to replace life on hit which in my honest opinion is not that big of a problem when im going full steam ahead im sitting at 1300 HPS which will only get larger with better jewels and a few more passive skill points. but that is my 2 cents on the problem.

I swapped out LoH today for Fortify but i kinda felt tankier with the LoH so i went back to that. But i'm only at 865 hps with 6.5k hp so i'm kinda curious how you're getting 1300 hps ? I can imagine with 1300 hps you would use fortify instead of LoH.
"
Extrema wrote:
"
Fudruker wrote:

I swapped out LoH today for Fortify but i kinda felt tankier with the LoH so i went back to that. But i'm only at 865 hps with 6.5k hp so i'm kinda curious how you're getting 1300 hps ? I can imagine with 1300 hps you would use fortify instead of LoH.

sorry i mistyped my HPS i am at 1200 give or take 10 ish i have 13.7% base life regen from the passive skill tree and then i obtain another 3% from using "The Blood Dance Sharkskin Boots" and also vitality max level which all combined gets me to 1200.
Last edited by Fudruker on Jul 11, 2015, 3:40:12 PM
well while i was waiting for 2.0 update.

i alocate my points [ 6-7 Left i didn't wan't to use more then 20 regret :D ]

and get Act 4 Extra 1 skill points but i notice something RF now much much smaller AOE.
i have 21-20 Aoe and now my RF Aoe is smaller then my Cyclon's [ lvl 1 %10Q ]

Before it was like %50 bigger what happend ?

GGG need to make RF Quailty gives %10 even %20 more Aoe to RF it's like imposible to use now :(

[ i got 8.5k smash to my head ] :D
"
rozol1234 wrote:
well while i was waiting for 2.0 update.

i alocate my points [ 6-7 Left i didn't wan't to use more then 20 regret :D ]

and get Act 4 Extra 1 skill points but i notice something RF now much much smaller AOE.
i have 21-20 Aoe and now my RF Aoe is smaller then my Cyclon's [ lvl 1 %10Q ]

Before it was like %50 bigger what happend ?

GGG need to make RF Quailty gives %10 even %20 more Aoe to RF it's like imposible to use now :(

[ i got 8.5k smash to my head ] :D

I agree my AoE on RF doesn't even hit things unless im right on top of them now

And you can get +3 skill points form doing the quest in all 3 acts
Radius for RF decrease yes, Carcass jack work fine with 20% increased radius of area skill :

carcass jack + amplify in skill tree

And you can remove blood magic for cyclone: I dont have mana problem with cyclone : 15 mana cost and 0.51s attack time and i have 38.9mana/s regen
For aura i use purity of fire, vitality and low lvl clarity

Without blood magic you need only 5L chest for 2 curse (or 6L for 3 curse)
Last edited by dextrelame on Jul 12, 2015, 5:17:22 AM
Regarding RF AoE size, from patch notes:

"
Increased Area of Effect: Now grants 20% increased area of effect at level 1 (up from 14%). Quality now grants increased area damage rather than area of effect.

Concentrated Effect: Now functions multiplicatively with other area of effect modifiers. In addition, the damage multiplier now starts at 40% (down from 50%). The mana cost multiplier is now 140% rather than 160%. It now grants 0.5% increased area damage per 1% of quality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info