Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
dextrelame wrote:
Radius for RF decrease yes, Carcass jack work fine with 20% increased radius of area skill :

carcass jack + amplify in skill tree
Spoiler

And you can remove blood magic for cyclone: I dont have mana problem with cyclone : 15 mana cost and 0.51s attack time and i have 38.9mana/s regen
For aura i use purity of fire, vitality and low lvl clarity

Without blood magic you need only 5L chest for 2 curse (or 6L for 3 curse)

That Aura Radeius was my non Carcas Area [ Old ] new one even with 21-20 is to small
[ Where Auras is the Radeus of the RF ] GGG need to make some low for us :(

Note: i think problem is solwed after seeing post abow i log and check why my Aura was so small and i think it was bug [ non the less still small :D ]

1. Normal 4L
2. 3L Without no inc Aoe [ why i don't know ]
3. 3L Without Conc [ This is bug Aoe is the same ]
3. 3L No conc Little bit later i got YesterDays Aoe [ it was even more smaller ]
Last edited by rozol1234 on Jul 12, 2015, 7:28:15 AM
"
rozol1234 wrote:
"
kille142 wrote:
I'm actualy planning on going RF for the next update, and it seem like a buff overall cant think of any downside wich is great.

holy fire got moved and we now have fire dmg with 4% aoe (we can still pick up burning its not far)

Quick recovery got moved a little further

Combat stamina moved to the left

a good update on golem's blood(we save some points)

old
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRJpFCAUTRZvFxwYkRkuGj4aVRpsHKccziSqJ9Un7Sj6KS4rUDboNuk8BTwtPQ89_EGHQ8hFnUd-TP9QR1NSU6VXDVhjW6BfP2EhZKNodGjycXl07XrvfA58uIIHgpuCx4TZhO-Mz5SgmK2aO5rgna6ezZ_LogCnCKcwp1Wtja9stz64k7yfvTbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNi92WHaYuFz4urjauvu7w7vfPAf8azyQfZI-ej8S_4K_lQ=

new
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfDc0UIBRNFm8YkRkuGj4aVRpsHKcczhzcJKon7Sj6KS4rUDboNuk8LT38QYdDyEWdR35QR1NSU6VXDVhjWHdboF8EXz9hIWSjaHRo8nTtfA58uIIHgpuCx4PMhNmE74zPkSuUoJitmjua4J2uns2fy5_fogCnCKcwp1Wtja9sr6e3PriTvJ-9NsRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq6-7vDu988B_xrPJB9kj56PxL_gr-VA==

I'm planning on going curse on hit cyclone rf

(I'll try to run cyclone on mana but well if it doesnt work i go blood magic xd)

they did reduce the mana cost of cyclone by like 50% so I hope i can run it xD

it was 24 at lvl 1
its now 12 at lvl 1

since I'm not using it for dmg ill keep it at lvl 1

i didnt try it tho so we'll see

This will be my Tree i belive but i will wait for Niffler ofcorse 120 point ill drop Burning and some %5 Life nodes.

Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYMXw3NEmkUIBRNFm8XHBcvGFYYkRkuGjgaPhpVGmwcpxzOHNwdFCSqJy8n7Sj6KS4rUDWSNug26TrYOuE8LT0PPfxBh0WdR35N41BHU1JTpVXWVw1YY1h3XwRfP2EhZKNk52VNaHRo8nF5dO12rHrvfLh8u4CkggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-Mz48akFWRK5itmjua4J2uns2fy5_fogCmV6cIpzCtja-ntz64k7yfvTa-p8RYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfZI-ej60vxL_gr-VP6P

if you Craft Lie -7 manacost Elron ring you can i belive :D

Heh my build is almost the same as this and i didn't even look at your tree till just now
I lost like 2k life on mine and that build is for maxed out lvl 100

You didnt take much jewels you can get some +7% hp res dmg jewels (i got 5% hp and 7% hp and a area damage mod on one)

You can get a +1 curse jewel to so you can use a real life mod on a ring (or whatever your ammy)
Any feedback on what tree gems you chosed in act 2 for this build?
I'm finally able to run fortify and LoH since i swapped out the BM gem. I needed to replace one of my rings to get one an Elreon ring with -8 mana cost. That together with a tiny bit of mana regen sustains a lvl 2 cyclone so i can still dual curse, get the fortify buff and gain +54 life on hit :)

I'm also running with a flame golem but i'm not even sure that increases our damage. Can anyone confirm ?
A detailed Video will follow soon (busy with university atm).

Curse on Hit Setup:

Cyclone - LGoH - Fortify - CoH - EleWeakness - Flamability

--> BM replaced, manacost no problem due to one
+ any jewel with flat mananreg

Auras:

Grace + Purity of Fire

--> will test more with Enlighten and Jewels (Video next week)

Boots:

--> Frenzy grant 4% MORE Dmg

Golem?:

Id go for Chaos atm, more defense is never bad...

Passives (non final):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxQgFE0YVhiRGS4aPhpVHKcc3CFgJ-0o-ikuKaUshTWSNug64TwFPC09_ECgQYdDyEWdRrdHfk3jUEdTUlOlVw1YY1oaW6BfP2EhZKNlTWhlaHRo8nTtdPF2rHrvfA58uH31ggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvivCMz48amK2a4J7Nn8uf36IAplenMKdVrY2vbLCrtz64k7yfvTa-p8BmxBXEWMSCxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYvdlh2XzaYtrB6Ubr7u8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfOb9kj56PxL_gr-jw==?accountName=NoLifeNiffler&characterName=Niffler_goes_Tank

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Jul 12, 2015, 12:50:43 PM
"
rozol1234 wrote:
"
dextrelame wrote:
Radius for RF decrease yes, Carcass jack work fine with 20% increased radius of area skill :

Spoiler

And you can remove blood magic for cyclone: I dont have mana problem with cyclone : 15 mana cost and 0.51s attack time and i have 38.9mana/s regen

That Aura Radeius was my non Carcas Area [ Old ] new one even with 21-20 is to small

Note: i think problem is solwed after seeing post abow i log and check why my Aura was so small and i think it was bug [ non the less still small :D ]

1. Normal 4L
3. 3L No conc Little bit later i got YesterDays Aoe [ it was even more smaller ]

Sure dude and what a bug xD
When I activate my RF and then link it with a concentrated effect gem the area of my RF is increased, this is a bug right ?
"
Pocpay wrote:
When I activate my RF and then link it with a concentrated effect gem the area of my RF is increased, this is a bug right ?

Seems to be bugged yeah, I managed to get my RF to stay the size it is without conc effect even with conc effect socketed, however it reverted back to what it should've been the moment I castted an Enduring Cry.
Protip: Vaal cyclone is fun with RF
Spoiler
"
Slimshadyboy wrote:
"
rozol1234 wrote:
"
dextrelame wrote:

Spoiler

1. Normal 4L

Sure dude and what a bug xD

im serious yesterday my RF even more smaller then the 4th one [ around aura radeus ]
i don't know why but to day it is like old but thx to the nerf Aoe got smaller :(

"
NoLifeNiffler wrote:
Spoiler
A detailed Video will follow soon (busy with university atm).

Curse on Hit Setup:

Cyclone - LGoH - Fortify - CoH - EleWeakness - Flamability

--> BM replaced, manacost no problem due to one
+ any jewel with flat mananreg

Auras:

Grace + Purity of Fire

--> will test more with Enlighten and Jewels (Video next week)

Boots:

--> Frenzy grant 4% MORE Dmg

Golem?:

Id go for Chaos atm, more defense is never bad...

Passives (non final):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxQgFE0YVhiRGS4aPhpVHKcc3CFgJ-0o-ikuKaUshTWSNug64TwFPC09_ECgQYdDyEWdRrdHfk3jUEdTUlOlVw1YY1oaW6BfP2EhZKNlTWhlaHRo8nTtdPF2rHrvfA58uH31ggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvivCMz48amK2a4J7Nn8uf36IAplenMKdVrY2vbLCrtz64k7yfvTa-p8BmxBXEWMSCxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYvdlh2XzaYtrB6Ubr7u8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfOb9kj56PxL_gr-jw==?accountName=NoLifeNiffler&characterName=Niffler_goes_Tank

Grace ? Blooddance ? :D
Last edited by rozol1234 on Jul 12, 2015, 7:45:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info