Etup Builds N Gears!

How much armor do you have with grace and determination? I was thinking of using an aegis aurora + rainbowstride with the stone of lahzwar for a softcore build. I'd always wanted to try an aegis build and I just got my mjolner, so I'm thinking of doing both at once. Do you think it will work or do i need to spec more armor?
"
mysrt wrote:
How much armor do you have with grace and determination? I was thinking of using an aegis aurora + rainbowstride with the stone of lahzwar for a softcore build. I'd always wanted to try an aegis build and I just got my mjolner, so I'm thinking of doing both at once. Do you think it will work or do i need to spec more armor?

i think aegis is honestly kinda useless. first day i played mjolner i tried it because everyones like omg aegis opeiopopeipopeiopeop and it just seemed useless i rarely got hit and it cuts ur dmg by a lot. It should work fine armor - es ratio wise im running ~13k armor atm and you could have much more with better glove/helm/boots. I did swap the atk speed nodes near scion for the armor / life / life regen wheel after the low life (37hp) scare.
Hey etup. I want to ask a question on mjolner build.

I am playing softcore bit different mjolner build but still have problems when I see those cb mobs, or those high life rares with lightning resists. Currently my char has 4.9k life, using arc-lightning penetration-life leech(all 20q) on mjolner and molten strike - lgoh - ms - fa - gmp on my 5L chest. I want to switch into arc-arc-lightning penetration for faster killing those rares of lightning resists(using 1% leech amy). But I always had hard times to deal with cb mobs even though I have higher leech rate and lgoh. I managed to survive with 2 staunching flasks like you posted but I am not sure 1% leech and lgoh be enough. How do you think about this?
Last edited by kaleav on Sep 11, 2014, 6:13:13 AM
Hey etup, earlier you said your not sure if arc in geofris is worth it with a lvl 2 empower. I have the choice between geofs lvl 2 empower and lvl 20 arc and using coil. Or dropping coil for a tabula, but I think my survivability would be garbage. Because I ripped @ lvl 80 before I was wearing coil to a 1 shot by the kole boss in a 71 map @ 4.1k hp with ondar acro and block/spell block, still so soft without coil, does it really make that much difference in survivability?
do you think your self cast arc could do altazir?
What is your DPS from Arc?
why use molten strike at light coil?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Whats your HP without the shield equipped?

What are the most scary things for you that hurt the most and you have to be careful about?

Are there some unblockable things or some other sketchy mechanics that you have to be aware of (like EK/Bear traps for evasion builds, that are phys spells)?

I'm considering builds for next league and am torn between armor+block and full on block+acro+evasion.
Last edited by pingeee on Sep 13, 2014, 12:38:43 PM
Hey etup I'm currently running a Templar version of this that skips the mana reserve nodes and uses purity of fire. Was thinking of picking then up and dumping a couple lesser block nodes and running a 20q tempest shield. Thoughts? Or should I scrap it and run determination? Phys damage honestly hasn't given me any problems yet.

As a side question for atziri split phase any ways to make it easier, so far I've been able to down her spamming flasks and face tanking but the arc reflect is raping me.
I want to run Lightning strike and will more than likely never afford a mjolnir...should I even attempt following this build or come up with something diff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info