Etup Builds N Gears!

Yeah, I'm testing this build and doing a couple of changes to it. Loving it, but I didn't add ele equilibrium yet and I'm wondering the thoughts behind it?

I'm fairly new to the game, so I'm not "saying it's wrong" I'm just asking because I don't understand why :)
Ele equal for arc + searing bond/fire traps? I've thought about trying this for awhile, but still haven't. Possibly best of both worlds shock stacking + ignite
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
"
xstylenx wrote:
Ele equal for arc + searing bond/fire traps? I've thought about trying this for awhile, but still haven't. Possibly best of both worlds shock stacking + ignite

I'm currently using Searing Bond specially for bosses and rares, but he isn't. Or at least isn't according to the gems on the linked gear.
"
Searcher314 wrote:
what the fuck elemental equilibrium? what?
Sorry our EE guy died and i was doing it for a tiny bit for our DDer. When i was posting build i copy pasted my tree and forgot it was on there (its updated now).
Last edited by Etup on May 18, 2014, 2:16:25 AM
What did you level with? any tips on making the leveling smooth?
"
katvanger wrote:
What did you level with? any tips on making the leveling smooth?

Not the OP, but I did my build based on his.

Early on I just went with wands with +X to lightning gems. Arc + Faster Cast + Lightning Pen. You can swap Faster Cast for +Lightning Damage since it will get the +X but later on Faster Cast will beat it.

If you want to go 2x wands, Moonsorrow on the other hand wand works great.

This is what I did very early on and worked decently.
Before getting Arc on 19 I used Lightning Traps and Spark, getting to 19 is fast anyway.
Last edited by daemmon on May 20, 2014, 2:33:25 PM
Let me start with I love this build so much fun to play.

I am having a few Problems

1- Regenning life I am using my pots to heal everything even if I loose 100hp any way to counter this?

2- huge damage spikes from Goat leapers and porcupine mobs they hit me so freaking hard whats the best way to counter this.

I am only lvl 56 as I ripped 2 times

My gear atm

Spoiler

any help would be great as I want to keep play in invasion
Dronnick, you gear have really a few stats and resistances that are needed to play any league. You'll have trouble to get xp if u dont buy new gear, your stats are really bad to say the truth.

i'm on invasion and doing arc too, look at my gear

i've not bought all stats i need yet, i need more fire and cold res. My mana regen is fine, i'm running artic armour lvl 12 (just waiting on clarity get lvl to up them together)

i'm lvl 62 atm, just waiting for new currencies to upgrade the belt and wand first
Rockin' since 2013.
Last edited by cam4rg0 on May 24, 2014, 11:33:20 AM
I'm following this build and im 71 almost atm, it's really great.

to OP: Etup, did you craft your weapon or bought it ... i have this:

and can't find anything much better to update it.
;-)
"
SolaMira wrote:
I'm following this build and im 71 almost atm, it's really great.

to OP: Etup, did you craft your weapon or bought it ... i have this:

and can't find anything much better to update it.

It was crafted by one of his mates he plays with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info