Etup Builds N Gears!

What are your final Block and Spell block percentages?
"
parapaparapa wrote:
"
Sirais wrote:
nothing realy new here,
its Foxtactics.
watch his thread to see the full power (2 versions exist)

Don't compare that scrubcore build to etup's build. Completely different skill-trees, etup doesn't use AA or cloak of defiance and uses IR and lightning coil instead. Let's credit all arc builds to foxtactics rofl

amen.
Etups build may be a variation of foxtactics but at least this is HC viable
"
"
parapaparapa wrote:
"
Sirais wrote:
nothing realy new here,
its Foxtactics.
watch his thread to see the full power (2 versions exist)

Don't compare that scrubcore build to etup's build. Completely different skill-trees, etup doesn't use AA or cloak of defiance and uses IR and lightning coil instead. Let's credit all arc builds to foxtactics rofl

amen.
Etups build may be a variation of foxtactics but at least this is HC viable
If you think that being uber atziri capable is not enough to be considered "hc viable", you need to drink less HC elitist koolaid.

Both builds are good and perfectly viable.
"
j0zef wrote:
If you think that being uber atziri capable is not enough to be considered "hc viable", you need to drink less HC elitist koolaid.

Both builds are good and perfectly viable.

so says the SC player.

don't forget you are not even allowed to die ONCE in HC. i bet fox has probably died several times along the way, mapping or attempting atziri.

being able to do uber atziri is also reliant on some serious gear that you can't just get so easily in invasion (or any temp hc league).

and also both builds aren't exactly unique in any way, both are using self cast arc. with some variations in gear/passive thats all.
Overall Etup's IS more towards HC though compared to Fox's. HP/Defenses. Only thing lacking is more offense compared to Fox's, but Etup is the guy that goes "is there even a point for more damage? why not just roll low-life ST". He did his builds around different ways. He did use the same unique and gem set-up in the helm, but that doesn't mean he copied copied the build. It would be saying every low-life build copied the Shav's/CoE. It is just what you do to go low life. The rest of the build can be however you want it. Copy or your own adjustments.

Note. All builds are HC viable. Then you die at some point or quit. HC is less about build more about game knowledge. I'm no HC elitist, but if you do compare builds. I feel Etup's is leaning way more towards HC safety. Cause all it takes is a spike of damage and poof goes all your offense straight to Softcore.
"
Danedelman wrote:
What are your final Block and Spell block percentages?

He is at like 64% Physical Block, 75% Spell Block (Mjn) His arc I'm not sure what he was up to. I think 50%+ spellblock though.
"
Sith90Lord wrote:
Where do you get the heavy stats to support 412str & 300int Mjolner ?

Stats came from gear/tree. Mainly the tree. His gear helps a ton too, but a other way is Fobriz?(reduces stat requirements) Neck, or the 120Stat neck, but he is high enough level has great gear to not need either one of those.
"
Heirkuz wrote:

Note. All builds are HC viable. Then you die at some point or quit.

you must not have seen lvl100 invasion builds

"
"
Heirkuz wrote:

Seeing as I've watched streams of builds that have reached 100. I have. I have also seen them log out due to their build not being able to deal with a sudden spike.
"
Heirkuz wrote:
"
"
Heirkuz wrote:

Seeing as I've watched streams of builds that have reached 100. I have. I have also seen them log out due to their build not being able to deal with a sudden spike.

Pretty much says it all, don´t tell me there has been a person reaching 80-90 without logging out once, for me that is, it´s like a death but hey that is just my opinion.
Now lets stop the HC/SC trashtalk already logging out or death to brainafk wheres the diffrence? meh there is none (it is only way more fun to rip in HC tbh)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info