Etup Builds N Gears!

Which masters have you been using
"
Which masters have you been using

Catarina, Haku, and Elreon
Still feel scammed I can't have my Closed Beta Support Title anymore.
what your bandit?
I have a question guys!

Why do ppl only use a 4L on arc?
Why not use a 5l or 6l add other gems for Dmg?

Mana?

Too Expensive to cast?
"
poliboy wrote:
I have a question guys!

Mana?

Too Expensive to cast?

They use arc in a Geofri's Crest with empower for + level to the gems. It ends up giving you more DPS then a 6L ever could
Do you know guys what build he is actually using now?

The first one?

"HP EB ONDAR ACRO (Before CI)"?
"
Do you know guys what build he is actually using now?

The first one?

"HP EB ONDAR ACRO (Before CI)"?

yea i updated the thread a bit to make it less confusing some pre-patch plans were still around and got scrapped also removed old links
"
"
poliboy wrote:
I have a question guys!

Mana?

Too Expensive to cast?

They use arc in a Geofri's Crest with empower for + level to the gems. It ends up giving you more DPS then a 6L ever could

this was the case before echo was added but honestly im thinking if you had the best setup possible a 6l would be stronger now but im not 100% sure. Someone would have to test who plays the build longer as i've switched to mjolner already.
Hi guys,

what is the reason for switching to Mjolner?

Is it more fun or was this the plan from the get go and you were just waiting for crucial gear?
Just curious about a couple things etup. Do you rely on flasks for health gain? Most mjölnir builds use lgoh at least as far as I've seen. 2nd how do you deal with single target high health rares/bosses. From a small bit of testing with my mjölnir it seemed agonizingly slow even solo. And last, I see you went with arc arc light pen. I think I heard you mention something on stream about it vs iron will could you voice it here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info