[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

can some one help me??

is this dagger better than bino's or i should use it...

(since i do not own Bino's atm and i cant understand which one cold be better...)
(im using acuitys than life regen from bino's is kinda useless)

and im using this build (ranger version)

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAGY7tgwgum40AXtN-73p46wqb5wr8xb6nGbTK0yzp3Q1jcGBBR369NmVNhNkABhX2Ynlbr4Dhtxc4luJe1op_K3fXVvpNkiP2jX0wfP_eJP3nVFFHOkJLeN2oMHHUIwW1jb8aj_ba-wkZipu1Iuro1lVLYeImlRa_jDbtQbGzbWy1SHBSKgvz6l3ycNWJ02NDDkhHBvLhfeMs4axmuT7YdjY9bIydqncHhxOcpG-eykrDOoMJSn3jn4d2Z6D-un11YqzA40tX8bPpRsqQxIKK8M3q53Smfw==

(ther's some tips????)
Last edited by mne on Jan 28, 2015, 10:23:28 PM

Ok that is my gear. I can't run BR without spamming life pot. I don't get it. Even running ahead of parties and spamming kills, I have to hit my life pots way to much. I must be doing something wrong?
"
Mamoux wrote:

Ok that is my gear. I can't run BR without spamming life pot. I don't get it. Even running ahead of parties and spamming kills, I have to hit my life pots way to much. I must be doing something wrong?

depends if u have life regen from tree. if u already have like op's tree, then no idea
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Path of Exile - Atziri with cyclonus

Second run with this build. First one went much better with vaals and trio though but what ever. This build still fast.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"

Second run with this build. First one went much better with vaals and trio though but what ever. This build still fast.

Magnificent!

That was just all round very skillful, your work with the trio was great. And that surprise ending!

Now to answer some questions:

"
Matam wrote:

So you're dropping Vaal Grace then?

I had to drop it to fit HoA in the helm. I could replace CwDT-IC with Vaal Grace and perhaps Vaal Haste or Vengeance.

"
mne wrote:

is this dagger better than bino's or i should use it...

That dagger is very good and would work very well with your Acuity.

Its my belief that since the Acuity nerf, Bino's regen out-heals a mirrored dagger + Acuity slightly. Also, the Physical to Lightning gem, while perfect for reflect, halves all leeching.

But given the choice between Bino's and that dagger + Acuity, i'd choose the dagger because the dagger can always be upgraded, Bino's is limited in that way.

Very nice tree! i will add that tree to the list. Please post your equipment and some stats so i can complete the entry.

"
Mamoux wrote:
I can't run BR without spamming life pot. I don't get it. Even running ahead of parties and spamming kills, I have to hit my life pots way to much. I must be doing something wrong?

The tree in the OP has 4.8% life regen, and without a single piece of chaos resist (except for Bino), i lose about 40-80 life per second, which is perfectly manageable for me. A single 30 chaos ring will completely neutralise degen.

Also, the map mods "recover 50% slower" and "Vulnerability" increased degen.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by mne on Jan 29, 2015, 7:43:06 PM
"

Why whirling blades? Is that better than say leap slam?

Whirling blades has faster movement and is more effective at moving out of danger. An example is Atziri's double flameblast.

But one overlooked feature of the soul taker is the chill on physical damage. Leap slamming into a group of enemies chills them at the same time, especially if proliferation is linked to leap slam.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Jan 30, 2015, 6:25:31 PM
"
Mamoux wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYFtQxfD6sUjhUgFewV9ha_Fz4Zihm0Go8cpyLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDWSNj04ljpCPC0_J0GHR35KfUrIS3hNklFHUzVTpVVLVvpbr2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWeAZ5tnoGyMbWxttG6qcFJ313fjfyuA4YLkhNmHdoqvjDaNfY2_kAqQEZkrm7WdqqgHqwuuPrGztUi18rcXtz65Hb02vYG-p768wHbGrsqQytPUI9aK2L3dDd2o4l7jn-dU6NbtQfPq9tr56PsJ_MX-Cv_e

My passive tree. Unless I am killing things atm all the time my life drops like I have corrupted blood. ??? How do you guys run BR, and not have to constantly spam life flasks?

My gear and Tree are listed. thanks
"
fiqst wrote:

Whirling blades has faster movement and is more effective at moving out of danger. An example is Atziri's double flameblast.

But one overlooked feature of the soul taker is the chill on physical damage. Leap slamming into a group of enemies chills them at the same time, especially if proliferation is linked to leap slam.

Guess I'll just use Whirl blades for Atziri & Leap slam for mapping, thx for info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info