[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

"
MaxGor90 wrote:
"

Resistance Penetration is an on-Hit effect. Damage over Time does not Hit. Herald of Ash deals only Damage over Time.

It's from HoA skill feedback thread. So it seems fire pen really has nothing to do with HoA.

Ok, since that is the case, I am transferring HoA to the helm/glove/boot slot and make it a 4L with reduced mana. This will lower the reservation to 29%.

These are my new gem sets:

Chest unchanged

Abyssus RRRB
HoA
Inc burn
ele prolif
reduced mana

gloves unchanged
(HoT 4L)

Boots unchanged
(Secondary Cyclone)

Bino RGG
reduced mana
blood rage
hatred

soul taker RRR
CwDT
IC
inc duration

I'll make changes to the OP asap

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Jan 26, 2015, 10:12:24 AM
wonder if bino build can do uber? gotta test normal atziri when i hit 90lvl. 87 atm. crazy speed on map bosses with this build, palace dom go down real quick, uncharged dps 72.9k atm.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Yeah but it feels something different in full party in high lvl maps. Solo you just kill everything before it hits you but in party i get one-shoot pretty often (too often really). There's not always a pack of mobs to get enduring charges on (also they don't die so fast) so it's imposible to maintain IC all the time. And with such low armor and abys most-every hit landed through dodge and eva - oneshot. I feel like some lack of survivability. So i dropped acro and invested 5 points in life nodes. fiqst, what is your playstile in groups? Do you change abys for rat's maybe or smth? Or is it just me all thumbs?
Also noticed: when i swap Doryani's Catalyst

to dagger with less flat phys dmg
my cold damage per strike from Hatred drops only for about 300 dmg (from 1800 to 1500). Isn't it weird? I mean 106% icreased ele dmg should give more significant advantage, no? I have only 20% inc ele dmg from tree. But i have dagger crit nodes. Crit chance and multi don't count in dmg per strike though, it's done in overall dps tooltip. What might be the case?
Last edited by MaxGor90 on Jan 27, 2015, 3:57:44 AM
"
MaxGor90 wrote:
Yeah but it feels something different in full party in high lvl maps. Solo you just kill everything before it hits you but in party i get one-shoot pretty often (too often really). There's not always a pack of mobs to get enduring charges on (also they don't die so fast) so it's imposible to maintain IC all the time. And with such low armor and abys most-every hit landed through dodge and eva - oneshot. I feel like some lack of survivability. So i dropped acro and invested 5 points in life nodes. fiqst, what is your playstile in groups? Do you change abys for rat's maybe or smth? Or is it just me all thumbs?

i dont party that often so no problem, guess every melee build have that problem with ranged ppl on pt, no idea. survability enough for me. rarely charger mobs kills me and thats ok
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
When in parties that have lots of particles (minions, CoC, mjolner, etc) I often die to unseen reflect, so I prefer to take point most of the time.

I cyclone through the hordes with a quicksilver flask activated all the time and have Rumi's and promise at the ready as well.

When Vaal Grace is used, it gives 75% dodge and 60% spell dodge, and connected to increased duration, lasts 10.44 secs. It fills pretty fast so I can use it often.

About the dagger, the pdps of the dagger is higher than the catalyst and since you say you have dagger specific nodes, that's probably why the hatred damage is similar.
Thanks for your help man!
am i able to play this passive build with voll's protector?
"
reisuke wrote:
am i able to play this passive build with voll's protector?

Really, you can use any chest, as long as you have a good defensive setup. CwDT-IC, manual IC, CoC-IC, doesn't really matter as long as you're used to it and can play well with it.

I use Daresso's for the endurance-charge-on-tap, so i don't need to stop to cast anything. But the build is not restricted to it.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
MaxGor90 wrote:
"

Resistance Penetration is an on-Hit effect. Damage over Time does not Hit. Herald of Ash deals only Damage over Time.

It's from HoA skill feedback thread. So it seems fire pen really has nothing to do with HoA.

Ok, since that is the case, I am transferring HoA to the helm/glove/boot slot and make it a 4L with reduced mana. This will lower the reservation to 29%.

These are my new gem sets:

Chest unchanged

Abyssus RRRB
HoA
Inc burn
ele prolif
reduced mana

gloves unchanged
(HoT 4L)

Boots unchanged
(Secondary Cyclone)

Bino RGG