[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

"
Mamoux wrote:

My passive tree.

Unless I am killing things atm all the time my life drops like I have corrupted blood. ??? How do you guys run BR, and not have to constantly spam life flasks?

My gear and Tree are listed. thanks

According to your tree, you have 3.8% life regen, which should be plenty and the degen should be bearable.

The only thing i can suggest is to include some chaos resistance in your gear.

BTW, i noticed that you are using Atziri's Steps and you took 4 nodes near scion. I think it would be far more useful to equip a rare boots with resistances and put those nodes towards completing Warrior's Blood. The 1.8% life regen from WB will all but neutralise the BR degen.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
:)
:^)
Last edited by Cephii on Dec 8, 2015, 4:15:05 AM
You don't need a 6l at all. On a 5l i imagine you would drop phys to lightning or WED.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Yes I use whirling blades cause feel like its faster and I like it more than leap slam personaly.

"
fiqst wrote:
"
Path of Exile - Atziri with cyclonus

Second run with this build. First one went much better with vaals and trio though but what ever. This build still fast.

Magnificent!

That was just all round very skillful, your work with the trio was great. And that surprise ending!

Thanks! I have run atziri with this build now 16 times, last 2days been off though. But after that recorded run I have had lots of trouble with trio. Usualy i go for tittyone first cyclone to it and if it doesnt kill on first atk, i run a bit and come atk it again and then it doesnt take damage. Have happened this several times and have died there 1-3times :S. Vaals and atziri no problem at all, have learned new things at that map with this build even though I have run atziri long time ago with RF-cycloner 100+ times in standard.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps

Path of Exile - Cyclonus Gorge Speed Clear 3:01

Guess zombies slowed a bit and next time must kill mobs only hehe
Just curious if/how a Voll's Devotion would benefit this build? I just chanced one but current only level 70 so I am not sure if seeing the benefits of the ammy yet.
@Rautaisannos

nice vid!

very fast considering you stopped to pick up loot.

Why didn't you use the quicksilver flasks?

@Wattie_B

devotion would be useless, we don't actually burn through any power charges for it to activate. Also, you're sacrificing the best dps slot (amulet).

If you were to modify the build to be purely coc-discharge, then you'd have plenty of reason to use voll's devotion.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
@Wattie_B

devotion would be useless, we don't actually burn through any power charges for it to activate. Also, you're sacrificing the best dps slot (amulet).

If you were to modify the build to be purely coc-discharge, then you'd have plenty of reason to use voll's devotion.

Thanks! I tried it for a bit and you are correct, it really did nothing. Saving it for my Faknier in standard. This is by far the best build I have ever played (if you like cyclone which I do).
"
fiqst wrote:
@Rautaisannos

nice vid!

very fast considering you stopped to pick up loot.

Why didn't you use the quicksilver flasks?

I did use, maybe not as often as could, dunno.
(just for sayng sry for my english hope i can be clear enough)

I've been playing this build with my ranger (now level 91) for about 2 weeks and here the points of weakness that i found:

-maps with someone else who overwrite my curse (cant obtain power charges)
-maps with mobs immune to curse (cant obtain power charges)
-some endgame bosses (i mean single target fights where i cant obtain power charges from assassins mark)
-blood rage life degen
-physical reflects (if u use coc-ic in continuos u cant feed enough endurance charges, than u overwrite your max discharged ic (for example 5s long) for one with no charges (than lasting a lot less than this); in that case u wont feel safe enough using primary cyclone since udoesent know if ic cover u)
-playng in a full group party with other guys spamming spells all over my screen (cant recognise when my ic goes off)

here the solution i found:

-since the strength of this build (one more reason since i'm using acuitys) comes from being full power charges all the time (since increments critical chance), for all the problem related with that i decided turning coc-cyclone-ic in one pcoc-coc-cyclone with the helps of ethereal knives... results

pcoc-cyclone-coc-ek

this combo let me reaching full charges (5) with few mobs only since ek gives an extended area of effect, (a lot of bench was made, this for me is the best way, cyclone with pcoc only is not efficent enough imho)

-in my chase blood rage's life leech is not needed since 3% from daresso's is enough with the physical damage i have, than ther's no point using blood rage for using only the gain of frenzy charges, with the cons of the continuos degen; than i decided to change the curse i use,
results

coh-thunder-poacher's mark

in case of immunity of curse, nvm we lose frenzy charges which only let us attack slowly, btw survivability is not affected, and we lose also dps boost coming from assassin's mark,btw the dps is still enough for solo clearing the maps and in full party maps other auras will help us fill up this gap

-for the ic i find that the mod "lose all endurance charges on hit" come "after" the damage taken, this means that, if the hit we recive is big enough to activate cwdt the edndurance charges were discharged in the ic instead of the onslaught so i decided turning on the classic ic setup witout ec
results

cwdt-ic-increased duration

-final build (lvl 91 ranger viable also for lvl 91 duelist)
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAGY7tgwgum40AXtN-73p46wqb5wr8xb6nGbTK0yzp3Q1jcGBBR369NmVNhNkABhX2Ynlbr4Dhtxc4luJe1op_K3fXVvpNkiP2jX0wfP_eJP3nVFFHOkJLeN2oMHHUIwW1jb8aj_ba-wkZipu1Iuro1lVLYeImlRa_jDbtQbGzbWy1SHBSKgvz6l3ycNWJ02NDDkhHBvLhfeMs4axmuT7YdjY9bIydqncHhxOcpG-eykrDOoMJSn3jn4d2Z6D-un11YqyK8OlGypDEghXsuR3A40tX8bOmf-d0

-rewards
Spoiler
-max life
-physical damge
-power charge

-spec
Spoiler

letme know is those tips helps also u other than me, and letme know if ther's some point can be upgraded in some way, keep care and gl
Last edited by mne on Feb 14, 2015, 4:09:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info