[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

"
fiqst wrote:
"
Novarg wrote:
is it possible to make this build with marauder?

absolutely.

Drop the duelist starting nodes and you pick either the 5 arm/life nodes or the 5 dps nodes above, everything else is the same

Also is +1 power charge from alira critical to take? I have 77 marauder with clean tree but with different bandits and just don't know can i use it or better to start duelist to get properly built champ.
Last edited by Novarg on Aug 25, 2014, 10:21:11 AM
"
Novarg wrote:
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Novarg wrote:
is it possible to make this build with marauder?

absolutely.

Drop the duelist starting nodes and you pick either the 5 arm/life nodes or the 5 dps nodes above, everything else is the same

Also is +1 power charge from alira critical to take? I have 77 marauder with clean tree but with different bandits and just don't know can i use it or better to start duelist to get properly built champ.

Alira only adds 7.5k dps for her single power charge. Totally not build defining. In fact, I originally went with oak for another build and only reset to alira recently.

I have made a new thread in the Mara forum with a modified tree there.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Novarg wrote:

Alira only adds 7.5k dps for her single power charge. Totally not build defining. In fact, I originally went with oak for another build and only reset to alira recently.

I have made a new thread in the Mara forum with a modified tree there.

Thanks for quick responses and for marauder tree. Beer for this gentleman!
Found koams heart yesterday in Rampage, traded for Soul taker, now i have a hard on to try this build !

Whats your opinion on Shadows and dust gloves Vs Maligaro?
Added a dual strike demo on plateau:

Advanced dual strike Plateau run
are you using mana leech somewhere? How are you maintaining alternate cyclone mana?
"
Novarg wrote:
are you using mana leech somewhere? How are you maintaining alternate cyclone mana?

I use blood magic for both in the budget build.

The secondary cyclone drops pcoc for blood magic. Sorry should have made that clearer
https://poebuilder.com/builds/fiqsa-wraithe

Theory craft using Kevshien's sword

Mirror service here

270k+ dps cleave
Last edited by fiqst on Aug 27, 2014, 9:35:00 AM
Do you think it's worth it to drop a few nodes here and there for soverignty to run herald of ash with hatred/grace? id be sacking a little bit of armor/ev nodes, maybe 1 small life node, and 2 melee phys nodes
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info