[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Finally a build i really want to try in new league. Now i have to decide if i want to do this build or Ogrec WoE/BoR.

semms like this one might be to expensive for new leagues.

How is the survivability of this build with Belly of beast?
"
XtraSalty wrote:
Finally a build i really want to try in new league. Now i have to decide if i want to do this build or Ogrec WoE/BoR.

Hi, ogrec's build is great because the tree is easy to follow and the equipment you buy around the start can stay with you till the end. It's defences are top tier and you won't die as much as my build. Being able to farm Atziri at level 82 is phenomenal.

My build is a little complicated to start with. Firstly, the main focus of this build is critical damage, and you won't collect many crit nodes until further into your development. That's why i recommend a blender build to raise ranks with while you level your crit gems and save for crit equipment. Once ready, you can spend a few regrets and respec into this build.

This build uses an Abyssus for maximum damage but the resulting damage received is dangerous without a lightning coil. A belly is recommended when you have sufficient block and a high enough level that the scaled life is an effective defence in itself.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
It's the result of using the Abyssus. It's your crit damage reflected 14% and then multiplied by your abyssus. Lightning coil is a must for abyssus.

The best protection in your current setup is to try to maximise block. So early into rampage a Rumi's concoction might be might to come by but that will be very useful in blocking your own reflecting damage.

Another way is to remove the helm before you attack a reflect mob. This will halve your dps and reflect less damage. Make sure you have enough int to equip your weapons before you remove the 20-25 attributes of the abyssus.

Another way is remove some gems off your chest, I used to run phys reflect maps with a 4 link cyclone-added fire-conc effect-melee phys

I swapped to a 4L viper strike for phys reflect mobs. it is proving to be very very good in keeping me alive. viper strike, melee phys, faster attacks, melee splash
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"

I swapped to a 4L viper strike for phys reflect mobs. it is proving to be very very good in keeping me alive. viper strike, melee phys, faster attacks, melee splash

That's a great idea. You could possibly leave the 4L permanent in the boots etc for just those occasions.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
XtraSalty wrote:

Hi, ogrec's build is great because the tree is easy to follow and the equipment you buy around the start can stay with you till the end. It's defences are top tier and you won't die as much as my build. Being able to farm Atziri at level 82 is phenomenal.

My build is a little complicated to start with. Firstly, the main focus of this build is critical damage, and you won't collect many crit nodes until further into your development. That's why i recommend a blender build to raise ranks with while you level your crit gems and save for crit equipment. Once ready, you can spend a few regrets and respec into this build.

This build uses an Abyssus for maximum damage but the resulting damage received is dangerous without a lightning coil. A belly is recommended when you have sufficient block and a high enough level that the scaled life is an effective defence in itself.

Yea i see what you are saying. Maybe i will start with Ogrec's build since it will be a little cheaper to start with. Then i can always respec into this one when i have the right amount of currency/gear. Thank you sir
Added a video featuring the budget build:

Bazaar
hi~

mirror Ambusher vs mirror Platimum Kris ?

Your build very nice~~
IGN : ZMANYO or JMANYO
More dps from dragon hunger over loathe bane.
Horror skewer from AXN will give about 2k more than dragon hunger.
is it possible to make this build with marauder?
"
Novarg wrote:
is it possible to make this build with marauder?

absolutely.

Drop the duelist starting nodes and you pick either the 5 arm/life nodes or the 5 dps nodes above, everything else is the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info