[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

IC is base of defence and you cant live without it. I tried and phys dmg just wrecks you.
Well my survivabilty seems not too bad and ic duration is a Joke. U really think its that essential?
Last edited by Modulok2299 on Nov 18, 2014, 6:40:48 AM
Tried atziri trio without ic and I failed completely, with ic i just facetanked all 3... And my ic is 6-7 secs on lv 11 gem so pretty good imo especially that you have end charges all the time
"
arcadius wrote:
Tried atziri trio without ic and I failed completely, with ic i just facetanked all 3... And my ic is 6-7 secs on lv 11 gem so pretty good imo especially that you have end charges all the time

hmm.....okay that made me curious now...6-7 seconds? Increased Duration 20/20 ? Sounds good
I have 21/20 inc dur and 45% from passives so 120 total and quality of gem is very important too. Oh and I took additional end charge node for 4 charges to evev longer ic
Last edited by arcadius on Nov 18, 2014, 10:02:01 AM
There is a way to know exactly which gem put on which gear ? Will be easier to search on poe.xyz for suff :) ?
"
Modulok2299 wrote:

Playing with these items. Boots might be a bit unconventionell, but they are te only way for my witch to use Mjolner atm...they slow down a lot. My question is: What should i prioritice to improve?

Take a look at some Alberon's Warpath. Chaos res, little bit of ES and POSITIVE movement speed ;) Cheap too
Last edited by Mian_Scaratan on Nov 19, 2014, 3:00:29 AM
Ive got a question

If I take vaal pact do I get es regen from shavronnes ring? technically its not "life regen" so it should work
"
arcadius wrote:
Ive got a question

If I take vaal pact do I get es regen from shavronnes ring? technically its not "life regen" so it should work

Will work fine ES-wise but you need a way to make life to pay for your attacks. Life on hit does a nice job there, check out funsy's build if you want to go vaal pact.
Last edited by Mian_Scaratan on Nov 19, 2014, 5:18:33 AM
How in the hell you guys can afford all this gear? i have been playing for over 6 months and highest amount of currency i have ever had is 2ex. i would really love to try this build i got my witch lvl 50 now and going up :) but im so damn poor for this :( atm i only own 10chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info