[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
just lazy to go though all the 80 pages...

Can this build deal with no life/mana regen or half life/mana regen maps? and how?

I think about this problem again, got an idea. Maybe we can use Assassin's Mark, which provides LGoH.

Because no regen/half regen is not always happening, we can use Assassin's Mark to replace Faster Attack for these occurrence, only temporarily.

Looks like problem resolved. What do you guys think ?

This does not really solve the problem, as you need to constantly change socket colors, since faster attacks is a green socket gem and assassin's mark is a blue socket gem. Following the OP build, switching out the colors of your shavronne's wrappings can be pretty troublesome. Personally, I switch out elemental weakness for assassin's mark when I run half/no regen maps. Also, if I feel I need the survivability, I may swap out my Herald of Thunder/Purity of Elements for vaal discipline.
Vitality is overrated.

"
Ceveth wrote:
Vitality is overrated.

Overrated is that six off colours, wtf
"
iSo1iD wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
just lazy to go though all the 80 pages...

Can this build deal with no life/mana regen or half life/mana regen maps? and how?

I think about this problem again, got an idea. Maybe we can use Assassin's Mark, which provides LGoH.

Because no regen/half regen is not always happening, we can use Assassin's Mark to replace Faster Attack for these occurrence, only temporarily.

Looks like problem resolved. What do you guys think ?

This does not really solve the problem, as you need to constantly change socket colors, since faster attacks is a green socket gem and assassin's mark is a blue socket gem. Following the OP build, switching out the colors of your shavronne's wrappings can be pretty troublesome. Personally, I switch out elemental weakness for assassin's mark when I run half/no regen maps. Also, if I feel I need the survivability, I may swap out my Herald of Thunder/Purity of Elements for vaal discipline.

Oops, I made mistake. :p

What I mean is actually Poacher's Mark. This curse will provide Life Gain on Hit. Assassin's Mark provides Life Gain on Kill.

Also, Poacher's Mark is a green gem. That's why I was saying replace fast attack.
Last edited by SaoDiSeng on Nov 12, 2014, 11:09:45 AM
"
Ceveth wrote:
Vitality is overrated.

them voidbringers..... so much want
To everyone who uses that build as a witch. I am lvl 75 now still using menigords vise AND Astramentis...i have no idea how to ever get to use voll devotion instead of astramentis or ever get to use other gloves....seriously....dont get it
anybody willing to sell a full rainbownuke set for an acuity? gems dont have to be included.
must have non leg 6l shavs, shavs ring, romira's banquet, mjolner, voll's devotion, and the gear w/ enough stats to equip mjolner. If the gear is superb i'll add some other nice items such as 20/23 inc crit dmg.

ign:TomRaidcrash

BOUGHT
Last edited by TomRaidcrash on Nov 12, 2014, 11:59:13 PM
"
Modulok2299 wrote:
To everyone who uses that build as a witch. I am lvl 75 now still using menigords vise AND Astramentis...i have no idea how to ever get to use voll devotion instead of astramentis or ever get to use other gloves....seriously....dont get it

Volls itself adds up to 24str.. Solaris (if you use it) adds up to 20str. Doryani's belt adds up to 35 str (crafted belts give up to 85 str). Dont forget to take the little side-trips on the tree, they are there for a reason (Athletism next to giving you 5% buffs also adds 20str, Written in BLood next to giving you ES also adds 10 str, practical application +20str and so on and so forth).

Also, eat more meat. Vegan is so weak for a reason.
"
Modulok2299 wrote:

You need to get your STR (and some DEX) from gear that isn't in one of the required slots. In my case, I use:

Shavronne's Revelation is not required for the build anymore, so that frees up a ring slot. This way, I can use whichever shield, helm, and boots I want, without worrying about whether or not it has STR on it. Also, you do get some STR and DEX from the "travelling" nodes in the passive tree as well, so part of the issue might be that you're not high enough level to have those nodes.
Last edited by HoosTrax on Nov 13, 2014, 10:54:59 AM
Fact of the matter is that you should be able to make this all work from lvl70 onwards without too much issue. If you need both astramentis and meginords vise you are doing something wrong. I honestly feel that you should never run this build without volls devotion anyways but hey thats just me.

I'm running the vaal pact variety of this build myself so i have more strenght than the build here by abouts 50 points so i can actually do without astramentis and meginords vise alltogether. However, even if you do not have that the tree should give you 220 str, meginords vise is another 100 for 320 +24 volls +20lorica + 35doryani is near as makes no difference 400. That little bit more should not be that difficult. Crafted belt over doryani's should already fix your problems, heck in a pinch you could even temporarily spec into some loosy goosy str nodes so you can drop sstramentis asap as its really terrible for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info