[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

There's also a small amount of life on hit from the skill tree and lightning strike does hit a lot, so as long as there's at least a monster on the screen you'll have more than enough to keep attacking.

Its a great build. tryin it right now and i am blown away its really awesome. Still i lack of some important items (Doryani's belt due to my lvl 65, Volls Devotion, Shavronne Ring, good offhand, also still have to use Meginord's vise to be able to use Mjölner).

The most problems i have is with single targets just as Vaal Oversoul (died 4 times to it, before i could kill it). The Molten Strike doesnt do anything near the video thats shows the dominus speed kill;-) Is it the items that i lack of, or am i doing something wrong? I play Molten Strike with Multistrike, faster attacks and concetrated effect. And also i dont feel anything like tanky at all. ATM i am at 4100 ES, also using Life leech in my Mjölner instead of lightning pen....

Any tipps for me to survive single targets like Vaal Oversoul?
"
Modulok2299 wrote:
Its a great build. tryin it right now and i am blown away its really awesome. Still i lack of some important items (Doryani's belt due to my lvl 65, Volls Devotion, Shavronne Ring, good offhand, also still have to use Meginord's vise to be able to use Mjölner).

The most problems i have is with single targets just as Vaal Oversoul (died 4 times to it, before i could kill it). The Molten Strike doesnt do anything near the video thats shows the dominus speed kill;-) Is it the items that i lack of, or am i doing something wrong? I play Molten Strike with Multistrike, faster attacks and concetrated effect. And also i dont feel anything like tanky at all. ATM i am at 4100 ES, also using Life leech in my Mjölner instead of lightning pen....

Any tipps for me to survive single targets like Vaal Oversoul?

Don't try to facetank it if you don't have the ES to do so. Volls devotion adds a lot of survivability to the build since it allows you to almost be immune to phys damage via immortal call.

At level 65 with no good offhand, your DPS is going to be lousy, so just keep at it and eventually these things won't be a problem.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
just lazy to go though all the 80 pages...

Can this build deal with no life/mana regen or half life/mana regen maps? and how?
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:

Can this build deal with no life/mana regen or half life/mana regen maps? and how?

Can't speak to OP's variant, but it's probably similar. My variant (p. 82) can do half-regen with no problems (just can't endlessly spam attacks), no-regen requires a mana pot and/or switching out Faster Attacks with Mana Leech.

For the OP's variant, you're probably just going to need to bring a life pot and then it's fine.

No regen is a dangerous mod for this build, but it's doable. Have to be very careful how you play if you decide to run Blood Rage in a no regen map, btw.
Last edited by tackle70 on Nov 9, 2014, 8:21:46 AM
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:

Can't speak to OP's variant, but it's probably similar. My variant (p. 82) can do half-regen with no problems (just can't endlessly spam attacks), no-regen requires a mana pot and/or switching out Faster Attacks with Mana Leech.

For the OP's variant, you're probably just going to need to bring a life pot and then it's fine.

No regen is a dangerous mod for this build, but it's doable. Have to be very careful how you play if you decide to run Blood Rage in a no regen map, btw.

Thanks for replying.

Well, my question is, with BM Low-life setup, currently all the life leech is going to ES. At the same time, all the mana cost is actually consuming life, which is relying on life regen(aura and passive).

I did see someone was linking a Life Gain on Hit into the 6L, but have to cast curse manually, and actually wasting the 6L.

that's why I was asking above question...
The damage is pretty huge for the build, so it's really not a big deal to use a life gain on hit gem every now and then in maps where you can't get enough to attack. Losing the auto curse for those few maps really won't slow you down that much.
Hi, one question, the modifier +30% increased elemental damage with weapons on belt, is like I have 30% more spell dmage to my discharge and arc?

and I can go for uber without any death, the problem is Uber Atziri, what are the best tips to kill uber with this build?

Im going with legacy safells and flask improve on my passives, so when I use flask my resis are 101%, even with this I die on Uber with 6,5k ES now I have crit version, I had 8k Es before.
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:

Thanks for replying.

Well, my question is, with BM Low-life setup, currently all the life leech is going to ES. At the same time, all the mana cost is actually consuming life, which is relying on life regen(aura and passive).

I did see someone was linking a Life Gain on Hit into the 6L, but have to cast curse manually, and actually wasting the 6L.

that's why I was asking above question...

BM-low life build does not take Zealot's Oath, so Vitality/any other life regeneration works essentially as your mana regen, and it is sufficient to keep attacking. Like I said - in half/no regen maps, you will probably want a life pot. You should not need LGoH in half-regen, strictly speaking; might need it in no-regen.

"
reimbowl wrote:
Hi, one question, the modifier +30% increased elemental damage with weapons on belt, is like I have 30% more spell dmage to my discharge and arc?

and I can go for uber without any death, the problem is Uber Atziri, what are the best tips to kill uber with this build?

Im going with legacy safells and flask improve on my passives, so when I use flask my resis are 101%, even with this I die on Uber with 6,5k ES now I have crit version, I had 8k Es before.

Yes, the lightning damage on the belt contributes to the lightning portion of discharge and to arc. If you're doing a crit version with legacy saffels, you're doing something fairly different the builds from myself/Hizbas/OP. Hizbas posted his variant which he used to kill Uber a while back in the thread... suggest you check that out. My *guess* is that you shouldn't be doing a crit variant of the build and should be using a high ES/spell dmg shield instead of leg Saffel's, but that's just a guess - I'm too broke to try Uber myself.
Last edited by tackle70 on Nov 10, 2014, 8:59:30 AM
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:

I think about this problem again, got an idea. Maybe we can use Assassin's Mark, which provides LGoH.

Because no regen/half regen is not always happening, we can use Assassin's Mark to replace Faster Attack for these occurrence, only temporarily.

Looks like problem resolved. What do you guys think ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info