Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Do the mods on the Mjolner really matter much?
"
VixTrader wrote:
Do the mods on the Mjolner really matter much?

Only lightning damage really matter, i think.
I got a question. How the build works with Herald of ice . Seems like i can run it (6 auras atm) . And how its going to work against Atziri`s Split face ? Am i going to get huge Cold reflect? I dont have slots for another Cold Resist flasks. Is it good idea to use the gem?
Another question: Should i use in Link Blood Magic (20% quality gem ) +Blood Rage for extra attack speed?
In rampage so no shavs ring or Voll's. If only able to use one which is better, RF or Blood Rage? My thought is blood rage but it would be great if someone with more experience with the build would let me know what they think.
"
BenMey wrote:
In rampage so no shavs ring or Voll's. If only able to use one which is better, RF or Blood Rage? My thought is blood rage but it would be great if someone with more experience with the build would let me know what they think.

I have the two variants, witch BR and scion RF+BR.
I prefer the first because I can get vaal pact, more block and use tempest shield. I think that have more survivability, since i cant get more ES nodes too (also, ES nodes from shield nodes).
Stable RF you'll only get with Shavs Ring.
"
3portas wrote:
"
BenMey wrote:

I prefer the first because I can get vaal pact, more block and use tempest shield. I think that have more survivability, since i cant get more ES nodes too (also, ES nodes from shield nodes).

Is rathpith the way to go for some extra spell block or do you think a high ES shield with some spell damage is better?
"
BenMey wrote:
"
3portas wrote:
"
BenMey wrote:

Is rathpith the way to go for some extra spell block or do you think a high ES shield with some spell damage is better?

Rathpith. Good ES and great spell block (~ 45/45 block). Cost-benefit!
Looking at Righteous Fire, it has 59% + 15% spell damage. With aura buffs let's say it's 100%. Can't you get about 2/3's of that at least from a good ES shield?

Would Righteous Fire + Rise of the Phoenix really be that much better than just a high ES shield with good spell damage?

It seems you could also save a few points on the tree, maybe boosting damage with those extra points to further close the gap.

I guess what I'm getting at, is Righteous Fire really going to make or break the damage?

Also, can Righteous Fire be sustained without the lvl 21 Purity of Fire and Empower gems? I'll have a hard enough time getting the Shav's ring, but if I also have to get lvl 21 purity and lvl 3 empower, forget it...
"
VixTrader wrote:
Looking at Righteous Fire, it has 59% + 15% spell damage. With aura buffs let's say it's 100%. Can't you get about 2/3's of that at least from a good ES shield?

Would Righteous Fire + Rise of the Phoenix really be that much better than just a high ES shield with good spell damage?

It seems you could also save a few points on the tree, maybe boosting damage with those extra points to further close the gap.

I guess what I'm getting at, is Righteous Fire really going to make or break the damage?

Also, can Righteous Fire be sustained without the lvl 21 Purity of Fire and Empower gems? I'll have a hard enough time getting the Shav's ring, but if I also have to get lvl 21 purity and lvl 3 empower, forget it...

Righteous fire also amplifies the other spell damage boni that you already have from other parts, so no, you can't get 2/3 of it on a shield.

Also added The Vertex as recommended item for obvious reasons. :)
IGN: Pirteloli
I see... So the other question. Can Righteous Fire be sustained well without the lvl 21 purity of fire and empower gems that seem to cost so much, and without vertex because that adds another 7 or 8 EX I don't have...

Is that last 1% going to mean it degenerates instead of stays stable?
Last edited by VixTrader on Sep 30, 2014, 8:31:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info