[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

yeah being broke and not having a good farming toon since the patch is a major issue for me right now. The game is pretty much at a standstill and no longer fun. If I could afford a shavs, and shavs ring I am sure I would be looking at it differently, but this patch has pretty much ruined the game for me.
which bandits to kill ?
Normal cruel merci ?

got some passives in building guide ?
lvl20 ?
lvl40 ?
lvl60 ?

can someone tell me some good combination that I can put on and take tabula high lvl ?
( until I can get the mjolner )

very thx!
"
Harthon wrote:
which bandits to kill ?
Normal cruel merci ?

got some passives in building guide ?
lvl20 ?
lvl40 ?
lvl60 ?

can someone tell me some good combination that I can put on and take tabula high lvl ?
( until I can get the mjolner )

very thx!

This isn't a good build to level with. Switch to it once you're level 80-85+. You want to kill all for the bandits.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
Phoenix320 wrote:
yeah being broke and not having a good farming toon since the patch is a major issue for me right now. The game is pretty much at a standstill and no longer fun. If I could afford a shavs, and shavs ring I am sure I would be looking at it differently, but this patch has pretty much ruined the game for me.

Interesting... How did the patch ruin the game? To me it was a great improvement. And how did the new patch interfere with your ability to get a Shavs? I think the odds are just as low now as they were before the patch aren't they? Shavs just isn't an item meant to be had by everybody, but the game can still be fun without one.

Here's my Rainbownuke armor, pretty sexy huh?

I have a Witch character...for me it´s impossible to get 93% fire res with your tree

I use
and i get only 92% fire res (now 91% because i need to level up until 20 lvl my purity gem).

So how can i get 1% extra fire res? (i doesn´t have SHAV. ring or SHAVs armour) and my vitality it´s only lvl 17% without quality.

My passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA2NDjwQfxFQFHEXLxkuGyUc3B0UIvQkiySwJbwnqSftKPospi7_L281uTa6N4M9D0KjRnFHBklRS65N2FBQVbVXyVnzXGtcil8_X2pmnmh0bAtsFm0Zbpdwu3Kpe9d8u3zZffV-WX_GgKSCx4MJhEiG0YcZjHaPRo_6kFWQ1pMnm6GePJ7Nog-io6brpwinK6cwrKq0DLiTwBrBBMHFwfPDbcT2xp7Q0NkT2Vva3dvn34rfv-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGPDV8pzzcfcy9773wffX-Ov56PrS_Es=

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Oct 2, 2014, 7:31:48 AM
"
redix27 wrote:
I have a Witch character...for me it´s impossible to get 93% fire res with your tree

I use
and i get only 91% fire res (now 90% because i need to level up until 20 lvl my purity gem).

So how can i get 2% extra fire res? (i doesn´t have SHAV. ring or SHAVs armour) and my vitality it´s only lvl 17% without quality.

Sorry i forgot last 6% inc.effect....

Your Purity of Fire is only level 22. It needs to be level 23 to get you the extra 2% max fire resist.
Last edited by tackle70 on Oct 2, 2014, 7:18:59 AM
Ty mate!!

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Oct 2, 2014, 7:39:03 AM
1) Did you guys just roll your 3 Red socket shields, or did you use the crafting bench?

2) How is 1% leech enough? Granted I've only been playing the character for 10 minutes, but the first rogue exile I encountered killed me because I couldn't leech anything off a single target.
"
VixTrader wrote:
1) Did you guys just roll your 3 Red socket shields, or did you use the crafting bench?

2) How is 1% leech enough? Granted I've only been playing the character for 10 minutes, but the first rogue exile I encountered killed me because I couldn't leech anything off a single target.

You can chrome any shield that has a STR requirement to RRR quite easily. For any pure INT shield (and probably any INT/DEX), you should use Vorici.

The leech question is a bit more complex. If you are using the official build and have everything together (90+ passive tree, all the requisite gear), then you should have an OK amount of base ES regen and enough DPS that 1% leech is sufficient - remember that you can pop a ruby flask to get a ton of regen since it will mitigate the RF degen.

If you are using my variant, then 1% is at times not enough leech, which is why Warlord's Mark is linked, as it provides an additional 5.4% life leech.

And if all else fails, you can always stick a life leech gem in your Mjolner if you want to be super careful.
Last edited by tackle70 on Oct 2, 2014, 8:54:41 AM
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:

You can chrome any shield that has a STR requirement to RRR quite easily. For any pure INT shield (and probably any INT/DEX), you should use Vorici.

The leech question is a bit more complex. If you are using the official build and have everything together (90+ passive tree, all the requisite gear), then you should have an OK amount of base ES regen and enough DPS that 1% leech is sufficient - remember that you can pop a ruby flask to get a ton of regen since it will mitigate the RF degen.

If you are using my variant, then 1% is at times not enough leech, which is why Warlord's Mark is linked, as it provides an additional 5.4% life leech.

And if all else fails, you can always stick a life leech gem in your Mjolner if you want to be super careful.

Thanks for the answers.

1) I'm doing rathpith globe, so I suppose I should just use Vorici. But 285 chromes is a lot !

2) I'm lvl 69, not using RF but I am doing everything else the same as the OP. I'm just going to ditch the 12 points he spends on RF and put those in damage nodes instead.

So I guess as my damage gets better I'll leech a little more, but I don't know if it's ever going to feel like enough vs hard hitting single targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info